Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Arab women a better bet for men in todays dating world?

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Arab and middle eastern women, they seem less politically correct and into trends than White or rather western European women and more traditional to an extent. They also don't look too different from Europeans, especially southern Europeans which is a bonus if one doesn't really want to date a woman from Africa proper, India or the far east.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find Arab women extremely attractive , but I will only date one if they are a Christian. Otherwise, **** no.
It depends on which Arab nation she is from, many of the Lebanese or Kurdish women are Muslim but are not as into religion as from other nations i.e Egypt or Saudi/Yemen

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh everytime dude.

Most of my friends are married to Muslim girls here in the UK and abroad in Turkey, Dubai etc.

Do they have problems? Yes the normal couples occasional BS, however they are very much aligned when it comes to value's.

They are aligned in the values on raising children & getting divorced is usually the last resort.

These dudes don't have to worry about wifey posting butt hole pics on OF or Facebook.

They don't have to worry about Wifey getting drunk at the work do, and accidentally landing on Chads dik.

Most importantly (not all) but the vast majority of Muslim girls haven't been piped down by 30 cawks by the age 25.. So they are not mentally and emotionally ruined.

The family unit is also strong, so very little childhood trauma.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeh everytime dude.

Most of my friends are married to Muslim girls here in the UK and abroad in Turkey, Dubai etc.

Do they have problems? Yes the normal couples occasional BS, however they are very much aligned when it comes to value's.

They are aligned in the values on raising children & getting divorced is usually the last resort.

These dudes don't have to worry about wifey posting butt hole pics on OF or Facebook.

They don't have to worry about Wifey getting drunk at the work do, and accidentally landing on Chads dik.

Most importantly (not all) but the vast majority of Muslim girls haven't been piped down by 30 cawks by the age 25.. So they are not mentally and emotionally ruined.

The family unit is also strong, so very little childhood trauma.
Probably because in their cultures the women are beaten or otherwise threatened if they act out of line.

When you fear for your life it tends to make you think twice on acting up. However that doesn't make you happy, just gives you deep seated hatred against the people oppressing you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because in their cultures the women are beaten or otherwise threatened if they act out of line.

When you fear for your life it tends to make you think twice on acting up. However that doesn't make you happy, just gives you deep seated hatred against the people oppressing you.
Nah bro, you taken the media propoganda a little too seriously.

Most Muslim woman inherintly don't want to sell there butt hole online. I know this concept is difficult for you to comprehend.

Your brain just can't comprehend why Eastern woman are not raging wh0res like Western women are, so you come out with reasons such as, oh they must fear there lives.

I know hundreds of Muslim females in the UK, they are happy as ****, without taking cawks online. They ain't got a gun to there head either.

They just ain't *****z bro.. I know you can't comprehend that.
You see they have this thing called self respect and values, add to that fear of the creator

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nah bro, you taken the media propoganda a little too seriously.

Most Muslim woman inherintly don't want to sell there butt hole online. I know this concept is difficult for you to comprehend.

Your brain just can't comprehend why Eastern woman are not raging wh0res like Western women are, so you come out with reasons such as, oh they must fear there lives.

I know hundreds of Muslim females in the UK, they are happy as ****, without taking cawks online. They ain't got a gun to there head either.

They just ain't *****z bro.. I know you can't comprehend that.
You see they have this thing called self respect and values, add to that fear of the creator
Actually from all the evidence and articles online talking about it, they are simply far better at hiding it and doing it discreetly, they aren't not doing it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually from all the evidence and articles online talking about it, they are simply far better at hiding it and doing it discreetly, they aren't not doing it.
Nah not true bro.. I'd get out a little bit in the real world and spend time amongst Muslim communities, like I have, in several different countries.. Your like a Google expert right now.

The amount of Muslim chicks, seen walking around half drunk in the streets of the UK getting smashed in the back streets, it's literally non existent.

How many drunk Western girls do we see? It's fvking wall to wall.

Is there going to be a few Muslims girls who are hoes? Of course.. However those exceptions do not make the rule.

A Combination of different elements keep Muslims girls in check..

01. Strong family units, with fathers and brothers in the house, who ensure they don't sleep around with random men, or select bad prospects to marry.

02. To some degree they fear the creator due to there religious beliefs, so religious beliefs keeps them in check from comiting sins.

03. Shame in the community.. If a Muslim girl is found to be selling her butt hole on Only Fans, it brings a huge amount of shame to her family in the community, this is enough for her to think twice about becoming a wh0re..

When you look at Western girls.. Half of them are raised in dysfunctional families, with no father in the house. Single moms are raising 304s all day long.

The girls who are selling there bodies online are not shamed, in-fact they are encouraged by Western Society to become even bigger wh0res.

Western men overall are weak, pussified beta's, who don't have the balls to keep there wife's in check.

Drinking alcohol lowers a woman's inhibitions, therefore they are more likely to svck random diks when they go out to get drunk.

THE BIGGEST 304s COME FROM BROKEN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES & UNFORTUNATELY THESE BROKEN FAMILIES ARE TYPICALLY WESTERN FAMILIES. It's sad & I wish it wasn't that way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nah not true bro.. I'd get out a little bit in the real world and spend time amongst Muslim communities, like I have, in several different countries.. Your like a Google expert right now.

The amount of Muslim chicks, seen walking around half drunk in the streets of the UK getting smashed in the back streets, it's literally non existent.

How many drunk Western girls do we see? It's fvking wall to wall.

Is there going to be a few Muslims girls who are hoes? Of course.. However those exceptions do not make the rule.

A Combination of different elements keep Muslims girls in check..

01. Strong family units, with fathers and brothers in the house, who ensure they don't sleep around with random men, or select bad prospects to marry.

02. To some degree they fear the creator due to there religious beliefs, so religious beliefs keeps them in check from comiting sins.

03. Shame in the community.. If a Muslim girl is found to be selling her butt hole on Only Fans, it brings a huge amount of shame to her family in the community, this is enough for her to think twice about becoming a wh0re..

When you look at Western girls.. Half of them are raised in dysfunctional families, with no father in the house. Single moms are raising 304s all day long.

The girls who are selling there bodies online are not shamed, in-fact they are encouraged by Western Society to become even bigger wh0res.

Western men overall are weak, pussified beta's, who don't have the balls to keep there wife's in check.

Drinking alcohol lowers a woman's inhibitions, therefore they are more likely to svck random diks when they go out to get drunk.

THE BIGGEST 304s COME FROM BROKEN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES & UNFORTUNATELY THESE BROKEN FAMILIES ARE TYPICALLY WESTERN FAMILIES. It's sad & I wish it wasn't that way.
My Dad is Muslim. Actual Muslim from a Muslim country, not fake Muslim

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to offend anyone that this applies to, but this must be said. You will need to have your shvt together period! These women are not going to date a non-Muslim guy that is broke and does not have his shvt together period!

The standards for you, especially from her family are going to be higher than a Muslim guy. Furthermore, your bitcoin or side hustle will not swing either. You are going to either need to have a high status job or business with solid history that shows success. These women are going to want some receipts upfront first because they know their parents are going to freak out.

Last, messing around is completely different than dating!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st gen Arab/African women are based and marriage material for sure. Just make sure they're not corrupted by the media.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st gen Arab/African women are based and marriage material for sure. Just make sure they're not corrupted by the media.
I would also suggested not to bring her over to the States or the UK.. Once she arrives to a Western Country, believe me, within 3-4 years, she will become like your average Western Indoctrinated headache.

Best keep her azz over there.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also suggested not to bring her over to the States or the UK.. Once she arrives to a Western Country, believe me, within 3-4 years, she will become like your average Western Indoctrinated headache.

Best keep her azz over there.
Not necessarily. If they come from a strong family that remains a big influence throughout their life, they may retain their culture. But, it probably will get washed away after 1-2 generations.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to offend anyone that this applies to, but this must be said. You will need to have your shvt together period! These women are not going to date a non-Muslim guy that is broke and does not have his shvt together period!

The standards for you, especially from her family are going to be higher than a Muslim guy. Furthermore, your bitcoin or side hustle will not swing either. You are going to either need to have a high status job or business with solid history that shows success. These women are going to want some receipts upfront first because they know their parents are going to freak out.

Last, messing around is completely different than dating!
You are talking about our tier though. JBW tier is on dusty easy lane with these types of women.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like black women they are loyal to their kind - they will always prefer a Middle Eastern man over a guy from another race, even if they date you - you will always be their second choice.
It’s only western women that explicitly want to date other races

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like black women they are loyal to their kind - they will always prefer a Middle Eastern man over a guy from another race, even if they date you - you will always be their second choice.
It’s only western women that explicitly want to date other races
True.. you will rarely see a Muslim woman with your typical Western man. Clash of values.