Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Arab women a better bet for men in todays dating world?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing Muslim girls and white girls very well, being from UK Muslim background myself I will say by far White Middle Class and higher women are the best, then the rest. I think white middle class women in the UK are not the same as what soulfourge is talking about, i think he is talking about the 'lower class' uk white women.

No one can beat a high status white american/euro women for attitude, confidence, status, stability etc, Its just cos ALL non white women have some issues due to not being from the dominant culture, all arab women will have some deep 'complex' about not fitting in, culture clash, etc etc and therefore the highest calibre of woman will likely be a high status white woman, but once we get to middle class and working class the ethnic girls will start to be better than the white women cos it seems the lower end of white women in America and UK is very low.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like black women they are loyal to their kind - they will always prefer a Middle Eastern man over a guy from another race, even if they date you - you will always be their second choice.
It’s only western women that explicitly want to date other races
Knowing Muslim girls and white girls very well, being from UK Muslim background myself I will say by far White Middle Class and higher women are the best, then the rest. I think white middle class women in the UK are not the same as what soulfourge is talking about, i think he is talking about the 'lower class' uk white women.

No one can beat a high status white american/euro women for attitude, confidence, status, stability etc, Its just cos ALL non white women have some issues due to not being from the dominant culture, all arab women will have some deep 'complex' about not fitting in, culture clash, etc etc and therefore the highest calibre of woman will likely be a high status white woman, but once we get to middle class and working class the ethnic girls will start to be better than the white women cos it seems the lower end of white women in America and UK is very low.
I do think that middle and upper class White women are better though i feel one has to have a similar affluent lifestyle to get on with them, from what i observe they tend to feel more comfortable with other trust fund babies.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw brother. That is our male ego talking. I believe that people are attracted to their phenotypic opposites. I could be wrong though so this is not a hill I am willing to die on.

I think if there were no racial taboos you would see a lot more " race" mixing. I think Asian women and white dudes, black and white etc. People like exotic features.

Also mixing is better from a health perspective. You increase the genetic diversity pool. The farther you get away from incest the better.
I used to think that.
And I’ve had experiences that show that it occurs
However what you look at the BROAD STROKES of the women that are MOST attracted to you, off the bat, no game needed just burning desire
The pattern emerges
Also looking at most couples (studies have shown this). Women overall go for people that look similar to them, especially in relationship context.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that middle and upper class White women are better though i feel one has to have a similar affluent lifestyle to get on with them, from what i observe they tend to feel more comfortable with other trust fund babies.
I know where you are coming from. These women have the highest smv, however just don’t pedestalise them because they are the hardest to get or best dressed, as they are just as liable to be promiscuous or flirt with men despite having bf even if you don’t find out about it.
They just tend to have impeccable social skills (which is really just a facade)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

High status, confident woman generally are not what men look for.

The more high status she is, the more money she earns & as she becomes super confident.. The more Masculine she is likely to become.

Masculine & Masculine together tend to clash.

Hey each to there own, whatever rocks your boat and works for you.

oliver109

Don Juan
Reaction score

The more high status she is, the more money she earns & as she becomes super confident.. The more Masculine she is likely to become.

That's right, one doesn't want a woman who is very chatty, it's a recipe for problems, quiet women are not really ideal either but an extrovert loudmouth sounds like something unappealing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like black women they are loyal to their kind - they will always prefer a Middle Eastern man over a guy from another race, even if they date you - you will always be their second choice.
It’s only western women that explicitly want to date other races
True.. you will rarely see a Muslim woman with your typical Western man. Clash of values.
Minorities love dating white guys. There's tons of countries obsessed with white people or that have lighter skin as a top tier beauty standard.

Although there are some cultures and countries that do not like white people/Americans/westerners and a lot of those countries would be in the middle east.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These dudes don't have to worry about wifey posting butt hole pics on OF or Facebook.

They don't have to worry about Wifey getting drunk at the work do, and accidentally landing on Chads dik.

Most importantly (not all) but the vast majority of Muslim girls haven't been piped down by 30 cawks by the age 25.. So they are not mentally and emotionally ruined.

The family unit is also strong, so very little childhood trauma.
The amount of Muslim chicks, seen walking around half drunk in the streets of the UK getting smashed in the back streets, it's literally non existent.

How many drunk Western girls do we see? It's fvking wall to wall.

Is there going to be a few Muslims girls who are hoes? Of course.. However those exceptions do not make the rule.
First: Arab women are insanely hot, up there at the top with latinas. I know we can all agree on that!

A lot of guys especially in the manosphere and redpill or Blackpill spaces talk about this issue.

But I'm not sure why, it must be coming from 6 foot millionaires.

Currently there's a lot more single men than women in relevant age brackets (18-40)

Currently there's a rise in sexless men and incels, there's a lot less sex happening in the young generations.

With that in mind, I don't know why any man would want the impossible mode difficulty of trying to date religious conservative women who don't drink and aren't sexualized. Maybe if getting hot women is too easy and he desires a greater challenge.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minorities love dating white guys. There's tons of countries obsessed with white people or that have lighter skin as a top tier beauty standard.

Although there are some cultures and countries that do not like white people/Americans/westerners and a lot of those countries would be in the middle east.
Hi Devil,
Some Middle-Easterners do hate us,and with good cause too...I was walking through the Alleppo Market in Syria which had been there more than a millennia before Jesus was born....I paused to give a ragged Old Beggar Lady some coins,the Old crone then gave me a fierce serve of abuse...I wondered on quite perplexed a Man caugfht up with me he was laughing explained that she had been cursing both me and herself that her circumstance enabled me to gain such easy credit in the afterlife...She still hung onto the money tho LOL.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't quite true.. Let me explain.

This is more a question about leaving your faith, in this example it happens to be Islam.

Scenario 1 - Muslim man marries a non-muslim European female.. That European female is more likely to submit to the man's frame & revert to Islam.

Scenario 2 - Muslim female marries a non-muslim European man.. The Muslim Female naturally will submit to the non-muslim man's frame & likely to LEAVE the religion of Islam

Therefore the double standard benefits the religion, creating a situation where nobody is leaving the faith.
That’s called bigotry.

It is not the doctrine of someone who has any interest in different perspectives. It’s the doctrine of a supremacist.

Hence until that changes, I will return the respect in kind. It’s an appalling attitude. Virtually no other faith or nation has such a disgustingly bigoted view.

“We will happily mix with others provided the others take on our beliefs and adapt to our will. We will not meet them halfway”

disgusting.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called bigotry.

It is not the doctrine of someone who has any interest in different perspectives. It’s the doctrine of a supremacist.

Hence until that changes, I will return the respect in kind. It’s an appalling attitude. Virtually no other faith or nation has such a disgustingly bigoted view.

“We will happily mix with others provided the others take on our beliefs and adapt to our will. We will not meet them halfway”

disgusting.
It's called self preservation. This is how religions survive & and expand & don't become a watered down version of themselves such a some faiths have become... This is exactly why some faiths are embracing certain agendas and ideologies in 2024 because at the core they are not in the game of self preservation.

I'm sorry the harsh reality of survival hurts your feelings.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First: Arab women are insanely hot, up there at the top with latinas. I know we can all agree on that!
Arabic women are at the very bottom in terms of beauty (I've never seen an attractive Arabic women in my life) Same with Indian, South East Asian and black women. Latinas are not terrible, very very few are hot, they are short and fat.

White girls are at the top, especially Slavic white girls (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Slovakia..), we can add Scandinavian and Baltics too but they are a bit inferior. Chinese and Korean are ok. South Europe women (Italy, Spain, Greece, Balkans.. mehh)

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called self preservation. This is how religions survive & and expand & don't become a watered down version of themselves such a some faiths have become... This is exactly why some faiths are embracing certain agendas and ideologies in 2024 because at the core they are not in the game of self preservation.

I'm sorry the harsh reality of survival hurts your feelings.
We should be doing all we can to ensure faiths DO NOT attract any further followers. It’s irrational, unscientific and peddles false hope to the uniformed.

If the Christian faith is dying out then that’s a good thing. If the Islamic world wants to keep deluding itself then fine. We can let them get on with it and post enlightenment ubersmench as the west can create will ultimately outstrip them.

You should try a bit of Nietzsche.

you want to learn a few things about harsh realities, Mr “I believe a load of BS”.

youre going to die one day and there’s no magic carpet ride. Terrifying.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My guy, Im gonna be brutal now but its the truth...

Muslim women in the UK esp Pakis but Arabs too see white guys as the lowest on the SEXUAL marketplace. They see white guys as useful STABLE and RESPECTABLE providers.

Muslim women see muslim men as the hottest but also have alot of black fetish. But Muslims guys have a lot of issues with and often it leads to drama and whatnot and these practical women often end up settling with nice white guys like your friends.

Muslim women are the biggest game players and manipulators they had to grow up with this mindset being from a strict culture having to hide things from parents brothers and even other female friends.

Obviously everyone here knows what happens to beta providers the woman never see them as the prize trust me i know since growing up ive heard it many times 'i dont find white guys attractive' but they marry white for those reasons.

I see you talking alot about Islam and Muslims girls u maybe close to dawah guys or whatever but i got the inside line here these people are all in their game men and women they see white guys as easy so im just telling you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arabic women are at the very bottom in terms of beauty (I've never seen an attractive Arabic women in my life) Same with Indian, South East Asian and black women. Latinas are not terrible, very very few are hot, they are short and fat.

White girls are at the top, especially Slavic white girls (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Slovakia..), we can add Scandinavian and Baltics too but they are a bit inferior. Chinese and Korean are ok. South Europe women (Italy, Spain, Greece, Balkans.. mehh)
Average Israeli airline employee:

Screenshot_2024-02-22-10-55-32-75_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Average Moroccan airline employee:

Screenshot_2024-02-22-10-56-07-09_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

These are just random girls too. There's a lot of them this hot working for those airlines.

Thailand is in South East Asia so I have no idea how someone could have not seen a hot one.

There are definitely hot Indians but I can't show any examples outside of famous people (who don't count because they're millionaires selected for 1 in a million looks)

Ukrainian women are really hot and I like greeks and italians too.
most of Europe is boring unless you're obsessed with pale blondes.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average Israeli airline employee:

View attachment 12192

Average Moroccan airline employee:

View attachment 12193

These are just random girls too. There's a lot of them this hot working for those airlines.

Thailand is in South East Asia so I have no idea how someone could have not seen a hot one.

There are definitely hot Indians but I can't show any examples outside of famous people (who don't count because they're millionaires selected for 1 in a million looks)

Ukrainian women are really hot and I like greeks and italians too.
most of Europe is boring unless you're obsessed with pale blondes.
They are not average airline employees first, and airline employees dont represent all women.
The girls you showed me are just normal, 7 at max, way too much makeup, facial aesthetic very average too.
Youve never been to Europe obviously, all pale blondes.. lol
Arabic women and Jewish women, 2 different things by the way. Morocco women are not Arabic.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a young Muslim woman from Indonesia last night. (Not Arab, I know.) She said her last relationship failed because she cheated. Just came out and said it lol. Women are women are women.