Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone want a great stock tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I stated earlier, a downtick below .10 is not in the cards here imo. Way too much has happened the past 3 weeks that imo show this to be a .50 stock now, and moving up towards $1 by fall. Close of .15 today after a needed correction the past 2-3 days.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
As I stated earlier, a downtick below .10 is not in the cards here imo. Way too much has happened the past 3 weeks that imo show this to be a .50 stock now, and moving up towards $1 by fall. Close of .15 today after a needed correction the past 2-3 days.

0 chance you are holding till fall.

We will see what happens here, need to see more volume.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chartis Pr'd this. Thats like MSFT or DELL pring something about a penny stock. This thing should be up 500% today. MMRF is now putting their service on 40 MILLLION chartis members policy's. This means hundreds of millions in revenues for MMRF. Stock is at .14! Crazy! This will be a dollar stock by summer imo. Easy.

Chartis Enters into Strategic Alliance with MMR Information Systems to Offer Electronic Personal Health Records to Policyholders WorldwideLast update: 4/8/2010 12:52:00 PMNEW YORK, Apr 08, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE)

-- Chartis today announced that it will offer electronic personal health records to clients worldwide through a strategic alliance with MMR Information Systems ("MMR"). The Chartis insurers will initially offer electronic personal health records to Accident & Health policyholders and expect to expand the offering to additional product lines in the coming months.

Powered by MMR using its MyMedicalRecords(TM) technology (), policyholders and their families will be able to store and manage their personal health records, as well as other important documents, in a secure, encrypted Web-based application that can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Personal health records will initially be available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Storing personal health records is not the program's only feature. The program will also include a virtual MyESafe deposit box for the storage of other important documents, such as insurance policies, passports, deeds of trust, wills and advance directives, in a secure, encrypted Web-based application.

In addition to a comprehensive file management system, each personal health record will feature a separate emergency log-in that will allow first responders and other medical personnel to access potentially life-saving information such as blood type, medications, and allergies from virtually anywhere in the world.

"Chartis is excited to be able to offer its clients the ability to manage their personal health records and other critical personal documents, and make them available around the clock and from anywhere in the world," said Jeffrey Kestenbaum, President of Chartis International Consumer Lines.

"It is especially exciting to work with Chartis to introduce this life-saving service at a time when the world is spending hundreds of billions of dollars on health information technologies," said Robert H. Lorsch, Chairman and CEO of MMR Information Systems.

For more information on the electronic personal health records program, please visit . About Chartis Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. Chartis is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty and general insurance operations of Chartis Inc. For additional information, please visit our website at . All products are written by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to actual policy language. Non-insurance products and services may be provided by independent third parties. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. About MMR Information Systems MMR Information Systems, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, MyMedicalRecords, Inc.(TM), provides secure and easy-to-use online personal health records and electronic safe deposit box storage solutions that enable individuals and families to maintain and access all their medical records and other important documents from anywhere in the world using the internet. SOURCE: Chartis
Chartis Marie Ali, 212-458-2536 or MMR Information Systems Bobbi Volman, 310-476-7002, ext. 2005Copyright Business Wire 2010

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW had accumulated 150,000 shares of TELK around .83 the past two weeks. Sold all today around $1.02 average. :)

MMRF closed up to .165 as well.

Accumulating VRAL and HIRU-both will have big moves coming very soon.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened today with the stock is something you really never see on the otc. Chartis Insurance Company, a division of AIG, came out with a PR today announcing their partnership with MMRF in a deal that will put in place MMRF's electronic medical record keeping services in every one of Chartis's 40 MILLION members policies. This would be like DELL or MSFT pr'ing that they are doing a deal with HPNN. I mean this just DOES NOT HAPPEN to a penny stock on the otc..where a fortune 500 company comes out themselves and announces a deal with a OTC company. But this goes to show you what MMRF has going for it, and where it is going. This deal alone could mean $100's of MILLIONS of dollars in revenue for MMRF in the coming year, as even a small % of Chartis's members paying for the service means HUGE bucks for MMRF. And this is just one deal. They have all kinds of individual contracts with Doctors, deals with China and India, and other large companies around the world. All of this for a .17 stock.

All it will take is ONE pr from the company giving revenue guidance, which imo will be over $100 M for the coming year, and this will go to a dollar in a day or two. I's the next FRPT. An OTC penny stock going to Nasdaq and trading for dollar

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
What happened today with the stock is something you really never see on the otc. Chartis Insurance Company, a division of AIG, came out with a PR today announcing their partnership with MMRF in a deal that will put in place MMRF's electronic medical record keeping services in every one of Chartis's 40 MILLION members policies. This would be like DELL or MSFT pr'ing that they are doing a deal with HPNN. I mean this just DOES NOT HAPPEN to a penny stock on the otc..where a fortune 500 company comes out themselves and announces a deal with a OTC company. But this goes to show you what MMRF has going for it, and where it is going. This deal alone could mean $100's of MILLIONS of dollars in revenue for MMRF in the coming year, as even a small % of Chartis's members paying for the service means HUGE bucks for MMRF. And this is just one deal. They have all kinds of individual contracts with Doctors, deals with China and India, and other large companies around the world. All of this for a .17 stock.

All it will take is ONE pr from the company giving revenue guidance, which imo will be over $100 M for the coming year, and this will go to a dollar in a day or two. I's the next FRPT. An OTC penny stock going to Nasdaq and trading for dollar

Forget the naysayers man... I want in on this... you've proven yourself right on this play so far so I want to listen. Its .16.5 right now... When should I get in? Do you expect it to go down a few cents or continue rising?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Forget the naysayers man... I want in on this... you've proven yourself right on this play so far so I want to listen. Its .16.5 right now... When should I get in? Do you expect it to go down a few cents or continue rising?
I think it's going to consolidate here for the next 2-7 days in the .15-.17 range before making the next move up. If you look at the chart its usually had a 1-2 day spike, followed by consolidation for 1-4 days slightly lower, followed by a new and higher spike.

Amazing? Where are you? You have been consistently wrong on this play so far so I am interested in hearing what more you have to say.

As for other plays I am loading...VRAL and HIRU. HIRU should have a promo starting here soon, and VRAL has some amazing news ready to come out imo. So far I have 1.5 million VRAL shares.

BTW TELK went all the way to $1.50 today. I had sold it all around $1.03 from my .83 average buy in. Cost me about $60,000 as I had 150 K shares. Oh well.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all those people who bought above 16 and are now underwater.

You say it consolidates, but look at the sell volume, where is it coming from? If this is such a good stock, who is selling?

Watch it hit 14..and if it hits 13, people will run.

remember, it will take a LONG TIME to get the revenues in, when are they releasing the new financials, especially with the merger? Not sooner than a year!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You consolidate like a turd. This MMRF has loong since seen the sewer line.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know kid, you remind me of someone I used to know. His name was Bud Fox.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF news just out!-Big news. This is why I love this company. Not only do they have the electronic medical record keeping business ready to go gangbusters, but they also have a bio tech drug line that everyone forgets about. That alone makes this a 50 cent stock.

MMR Information Systems, Inc. Reaches Agreement With Lymphoma Research Foundation Regarding Study Data and Patient Samples
marketwire

Press Release Source: MMR Information Systems, Inc. On Wednesday April 14, 2010, 10:38 am EDT

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - 04/14/10) - MMR Information Systems (OTC.BB:MMRF - News) ("MMR") disclosed today that it has reached agreement with the Lymphoma Research Foundation ("LRF"), under which the two organizations will work in good faith regarding the use of pre-merger Favrille intellectual property for cancer research. The Company acquired this intellectual property and related technology through its reverse merger with Favrille, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, in January 2009.

MMR has recently discovered the existence of intellectual property in the form of approximately 150 patient samples collected during the Company's Favrille pre-merger vaccine trials. Through May of 2008, pre-merger Favrille had spent more than $140 million on the creation and development of intellectual property, which includes clinical trials data, patient samples, patents and other assets. The Company hopes to enter into licensing agreements with biopharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, research organizations and others regarding the use of the assets.

Based on discussions with biotech consultants and others, MMR understands that the Company's IP may unlock ways to create "custom-made" cancer vaccines and identify other opportunities in cancer research. MMR also understands that these assets could lead to a positive reinterpretation of the results of the Company's previous Favrille vaccine trials.

According to Robert H. Lorsch, MMR Chief Executive Officer, "MMR continues to learn more about its pre-merger Favrille assets and the value they can bring to MMR shareholders and others. We hope that through a relationship with LRF the Company can identify organizations around the world that can put these assets to use in the fight against cancer while generating revenue for MMR shareholders."

Although MMR will continue to maximize the value of these biotech assets to its shareholders, the Company remains focused on its primary business, which is specifically the development and distribution of the MyMedicalRecords Personal Health Record (www.MyMedicalRecords.com) MMRPro, an end-to-end document management solution for physicians which features an integrated patient portal (www.MyMedicalRecordsMD.com), and other related solutions in Health IT based on the Company's patented technologies.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A stock *tip*?

Tips are for waiters

Do your own due dilligence (DD)

Why anyone would play with penny stocks is beyond me. Huge liquidity constraints, market impact costs, huge information asymmetry, and increased risk of company fraud, it's a sucker's game.

Unless you have an *in* with the company.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
A stock *tip*?

Tips are for waiters

Do your own due dilligence (DD)

Why anyone would play with penny stocks is beyond me. Huge liquidity constraints, market impact costs, huge information asymmetry, and increased risk of company fraud, it's a sucker's game.

Unless you have an *in* with the company.
I dont know, I just paid my taxes for 2009, and the check I wrote the IRS was low 6 figures. So you do the math on what I made. 90% of that was made playing "penny stocks". :)

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I dont know, I just paid my taxes for 2009, and the check I wrote the IRS was low 6 figures. So you do the math on what I made. 90% of that was made playing "penny stocks". :)
Well then, you must have an *in* with the company. How are you compensating for the information asymmetry?

If you are making money in penny stocks, why not move up to small-cap stocks? Those are usually considered inefficient compared to the large-cap stocks since there is less analyst following. You get better liquidity so you can take on more size, your market impact costs are lower, and you tend to avoid fraud, since listing requirements are more strict for Nasdaq companies than for companies over the counter.

Logically speaking, you are being very inefficient in terms of your trading. To make good money, you have to take on HUGE size in penny stocks, like 100,000 share blocks. It is tough to get in and out, huge slippage.

The only argument would be: 'penny stocks are so INEFFICIENT compared to small cap stocks, that's why I play them.' If that's the case, then eventually you are going to start to face scalability problems. As your trading account grows it becomes impossible to keep playing penny stocks, since the liquidity is just not there.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition, to claim that you are NOT pumping stocks is a bit disingenuous.

If you are holding 200 shares of IBM @ $130 (total investment: $26,000) and you recommend IBM stock, that's one thing. IBM trades 6 million shares a day.

But in these tiny penny stocks, to make any kind of money, you have to buy up at least 10,000 shares, the volume on the stock is only around 500,000. That's about 2% of the trading volume by just ONE person you convince to get in. If you convince just 10 people, that's a whopping 20% of the trading volume, the stock will be sent flying. Problem is, not getting into the stock, the problem is, how do you get the hell out of these tiny stocks after you have gotten in? Who is going to buy from you?

You are definitely being disingenous at best, manipulative at worst.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
In addition, to claim that you are NOT pumping stocks is a bit disingenuous.

If you are holding 200 shares of IBM @ $130 (total investment: $26,000) and you recommend IBM stock, that's one thing. IBM trades 6 million shares a day.

But in these tiny penny stocks, to make any kind of money, you have to buy up at least 10,000 shares, the volume on the stock is only around 500,000. That's about 2% of the trading volume by just ONE person you convince to get in. If you convince just 10 people, that's a whopping 20% of the trading volume, the stock will be sent flying. Problem is, not getting into the stock, the problem is, how do you get the hell out of these tiny stocks after you have gotten in? Who is going to buy from you?

You are definitely being disingenous at best, manipulative at worst.
First, I have no "in" with any company. I have had ins before, and more times than not, I lost money with those. I once lost $100,000 on MLXO because of an "in". I gave that up years ago.

As far as liquidity with penny stocks, sure there are stocks that on any given day might only trade $10 k worth of stock...or less (there is one stock I am sitting bid buying right now that might only trade $2-$5 K a day, but i know soon its gonna start getting noticed), but there are others that trade $500 K worth of stock a day...or more. I made over $650,000 in profits in 2009 trading stocks, of which probably 90% was made on penny stocks. So far this year Im up about $300,000, and the same story applies. People seem to have this misconception about penny stocks, that they are nothing but giant scams. News flash, the ENTIRE STOCK MARKET is a giant scam. As soon as you learn that you are one step ahead of everyone else. Do you forget what happened a year and a half ago so quickly with ABK, AIG, GS, ML, etc? People around the world were fleeced/scammed out of their money on a level not seen since the Fed did the same during the Great Depression. The Federal Reserve is the biggest scammer in the world and they finance are govt!!!! Or....How often do you see a large cap stock get unexplainable bought for days, only to then have a broker like Morgan come out with a buy rec'? Then while the sheep are buying, Morgan is selling and then shorting. Or have a stock run up for no reason up to $20, and then at 4:15 some afternoon the company releases a pr saying they are doing a public finance offering at $15/share and people who bought at $19 loss their azz? Its ALL a scam.

As for small, mid, and large caps, I buy them all the time. I just dont post about them much because whats the point? They arent going to move because of anything I say. Meanwhile penny stocks CAN move because of things I say. They are their own little world. Mid and large caps are going to move with the general market or on news they release. If the Dow is down 200 any particular day, chances are my large cap stocks are down that day. Which brings me to another point. Penny stocks are not influenced by the larger markets for the most part or what happens on any particular day around the world. So if some idiot blows up a pipeline in Africa and the market opens up down 200 pts, most of my mid to large cap stocks I own are probably going to gap down. Where as my penny stocks? Doesnt matter. Also, penny stock companies for the most part DO NOT pr bad news. Many of them need to dilute/sell shares to survive and raise money. They dont do that by putting out bad news trust me. Only good news for the most part. I FEEL 10000000000 x better holding $50 k of a penny stock over night then I would holding the same amount of lets say DELL at $20 or whatever. Because I know the penny stock isnt going to be influenced by what happens around the world that night and morning, nor are they going to release bad news for the most part. Many penny stocks are about fantasy. I use that to my advantage.

Dont get me wrong, I buy and sell my share of mid and large caps, but the majority of my trades are stocks under $1. Today i bought 100,000 shares of Blockbuster at .38. Thats a mid cap company that trades as a penny stock because of BK issues. Ill sell it in the morning hopefully on the gap up and trade it all day (Carl Icahn is rumored to be buying it-could really run).

Again, penny stocks arent for everyone, and I for sure wouldnt fall in love with them...look at most penny stocks today compared to a year ago, probably 75% are lower today than back a year ago, but what would I rather have, a stock trading at .005 or .11 that can double or triple or more in a day or week? Or an INTC that might move up or down $5 ALL year. I know which one is for me :).

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW if you want a subpenny stock that imo will run possibly 200%-700% in the next 4 days, buy some MEDT trading around .005 tomorrow or Monday. I am hearing the same group that is running AMNG at the moment, (went from .03 to .12) is doing MEDT next. But I wouldnt hold past next week.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You meant Blockbuster, not Best Buy :)

MEDT should be a solid run guys. But make sure you know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.