Anyone want a great stock tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a worldwide insurer with 40 Million members sign a deal with a scam company?

Chartis Enters Into Strategic Alliance With MMR Information Systems, Inc. to Provide Electronic Personal Health Records to Policyholders Worldwide

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - 03/30/10) - MMR Information Systems, Inc. (OTC.BB:MMRF - News) ("MMR") announced today that Chartis will provide MMR's secure online Personal Health Record (PHR) to Chartis policyholders worldwide. The program, designed to be an integrated benefit to policyholders, will be introduced through local Chartis insurance companies throughout the world.

The PHR will be powered by MMR Information Systems, incorporating its MyMedicalRecords patented technologies and will initially be available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese.

"In addition to storing medical records, the PHR will also include a virtual MyESafe deposit box for the storage of other important documents, such as insurance policies, passports, deeds of trust, wills and advance directives, in a secure, encrypted Web-based application that can be accessed anytime from anywhere in the world. For additional information, visit www.mymedicalrecordsonline.com/videos.

An important feature of the PHR is MMR's integrated unique patented Emergency Login, which MMR introduced as a safety net for travelers and as an emergency-preparedness tool given the impact of natural disasters around the world. The Emergency Login allows for medical personnel to access potentially life-saving information, such as blood type, allergies and prescription medications, pre-selected by the user in the event of an emergency for any family member from wherever they are in the world. All other information that is not authorized for emergency viewing is securely maintained in the user's password-protected account and data that is deemed extremely sensitive can be kept in virtual lockboxes secured by secondary passwords.

"Chartis is excited to be able to offer its policyholders a personal health record, as well as a way to easily secure other critical personal documents, and make them all available to our policyholders around the clock and from anywhere in the world," said Jeffery Kestenbaum, President, Chartis Consumer Lines.

"We are proud to have created this potentially life-saving service and to be working on a worldwide launch of PHRs with Chartis. This is an especially gratifying time to be in our industry when the world is spending hundreds of billions of dollars on health information technologies," said Robert H. Lorsch, Chairman and CEO, MMR Information Systems, Inc.

MMR Information Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. In addition to providing consumer-controlled Personal Health Records (www.mymedicalrecords.com) and electronic safe deposit box storage solutions (www.myesafedepositbox.com), the company's suite of products includes MMRPro, an end-to-end electronic document management solution for physicians (www.mymedicalrecordsmd.com) which features an integrated patient portal (www.mmrpatientview.com).

CHARTIS INTERNATIONAL, INC.

Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. Chartis is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty and general insurance operations of Chartis Inc. For additional information, please visit the Chartis website at http://www.chartisinsurance.com.

MMR INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC.

MMR Information Systems, Inc., through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, MyMedicalRecords, Inc., provides secure and easy-to-use online Personal Health Records and electronic safe deposit box storage solutions, serving consumers, healthcare professionals, employers, insurance companies, unions and professional organizations and affinity groups. MyMedicalRecords enables individuals and families to access their medical records and other important documents, such as birth certificates, passports, insurance policies and wills anytime from anywhere using the Internet. The MyMedicalRecords Personal Health Record is built on proprietary, patented technologies to allow documents, images and voicemail messages to be transmitted and stored in the system using a variety of methods, including fax, phone, or file upload without relying on any specific electronic medical record platform to populate a user's account. The Company's professional offering, MMRPro, is designed to give physicians' offices an easy and cost-effective solution to digitizing paper-based medical records and sharing them with patients in real time. MMR is an Independent Software Vendor Partner with Kodak to deliver an integrated turnkey EMR solution for small to mid-size physician practices. MMR is also an integrated service provider on Google Health. MMR's Board of Advisors includes Dr. Buzz Aldrin, Apollo 11 Astronaut, Hector V. Barreto, former Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, Richard A. "****" Gephardt, former U.S. Congressman who served as both Majority Leader and Minority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives, Asa Hutchinson, former U.S. Congressman and First Under Secretary of Homeland Security, and "Sugar" Ray Leonard, professional athlete and entrepreneur. For more information about the Company and its products, visit www.mymedicalrecords.com and view our video demonstrations at www.mymedicalrecordsonline.com/videos.

Forward-Looking Statements

Any statements contained in this press release that refer to future events or other non-historical matters are forward-looking statements. MMR Information Systems, Inc. and Chartis International disclaim any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on the reasonable expectations of both parties as of the date of this press release and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations. The information discussed in this release is subject to various risks and uncertainties related to changes in MMR Information Systems, Inc.'s relationship with Chartis International, the parties' business prospects, results of operations or financial condition, international government regulations and such other risks and uncertainties as detailed from time to time in MMR Information Systems, Inc.'s and Chartis International's public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
oh snap! Run for your lives, he is whoring himself out for this stock like there is no tomorrow.

I am guessing he is gonna dump tomorrow and leave the bagholders

like they say, free information is worth exactly that.
As some here know, I'm actually an ex harness race horse trainer, and still am an owner, so that is the only other board I posted on besides my usual stock boards. They took the tip about as well as you all did here. Cant say I didnt try :(.

But hey, if you want to complain about being up 70% in two weeks, be my guest. That "FREE" info you so nonchantly dismiss is worth 70% profit right now. A simple $10 k invested now worth $17 K in two weeks. I'm up over $160 K on this so far, and doing ok :).

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an idiot to invest that much money in a penny stock without much info.. but that is the difference between you and the people you talk to - you HAVE the info beforehand.

I will rep you for being a good sport about it, but I want you to admit that this is going to be dumped hard.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
You are an idiot to invest that much money in a penny stock without much info.. but that is the difference between you and the people you talk to - you HAVE the info beforehand.

I will rep you for being a good sport about it, but I want you to admit that this is going to be dumped hard.
Dude, no offense but putting that much into a penny stock is not out of the norm for me. Ive actually put in much more before. Hell I know a guy who has about $400 K in IDCN, a sub penny play. Guys i hang with its not that big of a thing.

As for it being dumped hard? Ahhh no. If this was a typical POS penny stock scam that was being pumped in a promo and diluting shares like crazy, i would agree. But the fact is this stock is moving because it is just now starting to get recognized. The company is just now starting to sign contracts and bring in revenues. Not to mention the health care bill just passed is huge. They arent diluting and there is no promo being run here, so a major selloff just wont happen imo. Did you see the PR today? A contract with a 40 m member insurance firm? Scams dont sign contracts like that trust me.

Now, I do think short term it is probably ready for a correction. Chart shows overbought as RSI is over 70 and other indicators are showing overbought as well. I am hoping it has another up day tomorrow, then a 1-2 week correction/basing around 13-15 cents, and then it starts the next leg up to 30-50 cents by early summer.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Ouch! Someone was caught with their hand in the cookie jar! Cut and Paste special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PfTkL3ePhs
Not to change the subject...But ain't this just a classic video?
Hand in the cookie jar? I have already explained I post on two boards besides my stock boards, here and a harness racing message board. I have already explained that I posted there and it was about as well received there as here. Not hiding anything.
As far as copy and pasting, do you want me to write that entire first post out twice????? lol

You guys are the only people I know that would look for something to complain about a stock moving up 70% in two weeks. Most people would be...I don't know...kinda thankful? Or at least respectful lol.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW I have another play getting ready. Trades on the OTC but trust me this is 100% legit. They have 3 divisions of what they do. They do around $100 M in revs, should turn profitable this year, trades around 25 cents, and only has a market cap of $6 M or so and an OS just over 20 M. So it is WAYYYY undervalued. Should EASILY be a $1-$2 stock later this year.

Stay tuned.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have one bio tech nasdaq play that should move and move hard very soon. TELK. Trades at around .83. Cancer bio play. One of the few bio cancer plays that hasnt really moved in the past year, even though they have a number of drugs in phase I II and III testing ready for news, so they could have big news at any time that could spike this 200-300% in a day. On top of that they have about $40 million in cash, little or no debt, and a book value right around .90/share. So basically the market is valuing their drug portfolio at a NEGATIVE 10 cents, which is ridiculous. I have 120,000 shares so far and will continue to add. Like I said it is very safe here in the low .80's because of their cash position, and if they get ANY type of cancer news from one of their drugs, it will spike HUGE, just like all of the other cancer bios have the past year.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Dude, no offense but putting that much into a penny stock is not out of the norm for me. Ive actually put in much more before. Hell I know a guy who has about $400 K in IDCN, a sub penny play. Guys i hang with its not that big of a thing.

What does your money management strategy look like? What % of your account do you go in on a play? Hard to imagine going with more than 10% on any play even if you have the info.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's only a dumbass investment relative to his risk tolerance. You cannot say he's stupid to invest ten grand in anything without knowing how he would stand losing every dollar of it. Cordon seems to be a whale so even if he flushes ten Gs down the toilet, he isn't gonna miss any meals.

Slangin' annuities and wrapped ETFs is great and all but I want to get into individual stocks with my own money. I don't recommend them to clients yet, tremendous liability but if I cultivate my knowledge of indies I could create even greater value for them.

So let's not alienate him further, I think he's legit and his insight could prove to be a great asset.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penny stock or not, MMRF has scary low volume and market cap. Just thinking of putting 10k into it makes me cringe. The only good time to buy this thing is on the dump, assuming it has any fundamental value. With a market cap of 26 mil, right now on the high, what assets could they possibly provide to the healthcare industry with that kind of value?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
So let's not alienate him further, I think he's legit and his insight could prove to be a great asset.

cordoncordon is legit and he knows what he's talking about. Personally, I respect his opinions and tips and have acted on a few for a nice profit.

I'm considering this stock purely on his suggestion.

Cheers!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not qualified to comment on the validity/risk of penny stocks (or any trading strategy for that matter) but I do enjoy threads like these.

In fact, I think it would be awesome if some of the experienced traders (like those posting in this thread) started some sort of trade journal on here. You know, just pick a trade every once in a while and explain why it's good, why they entered when they did, when they're going to get out.

As some one who dabbles in stocks, I really enjoy reading about the mechanics of an actual trade. Keyboard jockies exist when it comes to trading too. So to see actual execution is nice.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have sold just now at 165, don't want to hold through the CC

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Plain-English" Post-Filing Letter to the Stockholders of MMR Information Systems, Inc.
marketwire

Press Release Source: MMR Information Systems, Inc. On Wednesday March 31, 2010, 4:33 pm EDT

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - 03/31/10) - MMR Information Systems, Inc. (OTC.BB:MMRF - News)

Dear Stockholder:

We have just filed our second Annual Report. A copy of it is available on our website at www.mymedicalrecords.com in the Investor Relations section and under Edgar company filings at www.sec.gov. I would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the information included there so that you will have more of an understanding of the first post-merger year of MMR Information Systems, Inc.

Although we officially began publicly trading as MMRF almost a year ago, several years of hard work prior to that had already been accomplished. Concepts were imagined and put into motion, our evolving technology had been developed and implemented, money was being raised for development, operations, infrastructure, sales and marketing, while staff had to be hired and a business formed, shaped and launched to serve no less a task than to help consumers manage personal health care costs and, most important, be a tool to help save lives. In what is a very short time for a new enterprise, MMR has gone from a private start-up to a recognized player competing vigorously with companies many times our size.

When you read our Annual Report you will see that MMR's 2009 revenues increased by 37.2%, as compared to 2008. We believe this is due primarily to recognition of the importance of what we do, namely providing Personal Health Records ("PHRs"). It also reflects the increased awareness by consumers and employers of the importance of maintaining a Personal Health Record to improve care and reduce costs boosted by the Obama Administration's emphasis on Health Information Technology and the billions of dollars of stimulus attached to it. Because our business is highly scalable, while our revenues in 2009 increased by 37% over 2008, our costs of sales increased by only 11%.

Although our General and Administrative costs were higher, a big portion of the increase was due to one-time charges directly related to our merger with Favrille, including a one-time charge for merger related general and administrative expenses in the amount of $2.2 million. Having said that, our technology costs rose because of the significant monies spent to develop MMRPro, which we believe will be widely accepted by physicians as we roll it out during the year. In the future, we plan to continue to invest in technology to support MMRPro and other products in our effort to keep them current with features our customers are looking for. Through investments in technology, licensing and use agreements with strategic partner relationships, we plan on evolving MMRPro into a product that resembles more of a fully functioning EMR.

We believe that the Company's strategy of selling MMRPro as an easy-to-use document management system will enable us to have a customer base that we will bring along with continued improvements in technology. I just spent two days this week with the CEO of Nihilent, the Company's development partner (here in Los Angeles from India) regarding our future development projects. Joining us were senior executives from Kodak. Both organizations are committed to keeping MMR at the forefront of the market and ahead of our competitors.

Many have questioned the Company's increase of debt and other liabilities in the amount of $5.2 million at the end of 2009 over 2008. So there are no misunderstandings the increased amounts include non-cash derivative liability of $1.6 million which were mostly attributable to equity transactions used to raise cash necessary for the operations of the Company. An additional $1.1 million is attributable to an increase in deferred compensation, increases in The RHL Group Secured Credit Line and other related party vendor payables. In addition, $1.5 million of that relates to one-time non-recurring merger expenses. Of the company's total liabilities $1.5 million were one-time pre-merger Favrille liabilities resulting from the merger transaction. This totals $5.0 million or 68% of the Company's total liabilities of $8.4 million.

The Company also incurred significant additional consultant expenses in 2009 to support our sales, marketing, operations and infrastructure, particularly as it relates to anticipated growth through the sales of MMRPro, which we believe will start to show in the second quarter.

During 2009, we also terminated non-performing contracts with international licensees and are now in direct control of our future in the international marketplace. For example, you will recall that in late 2009, the Company concluded a definitive agreement with Unis-Tonghe Technology (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd., or UNIS, to form a joint venture to build a customized version of MMR's proprietary PHR services and professional document imaging and management solutions in China. MMR's patented technology is expected to support a UNIS medical records development project for China's public and private hospital system. We are also in talks with Kodak and GRSworldwide, a strategic company assisting us on our biotech assets, about other opportunities in China that may include pre-clinical trials on our Anti-CD20 antibody and other biotech assets. Over the course of last year, we have become aware that the pre-merger biotechnology assets of the Company may have value, although we continue to focus the majority of management's attention on our core business of Health IT.

For all of healthcare's complexities, we are optimistic about the future based on the continuing attention that is being drawn to Health IT from the Obama Administration, through organizations such as GE Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente and others who are spending tens of millions of dollars to emphasize the value and importance of our business, Health IT, and particularly the need and value of a Personal Health Record.

These, combined with the passage of healthcare reform by Congress anticipated to create as many as 32 million newly insured people, is expected to grow consumer demand for Personal Health Records while the physicians treating them will require cost-effective means to chart, follow, and administrate this influx of new patients. As a result, it appears that the expanding need for Health IT solutions to curb the spiraling costs of healthcare spending can create tremendous opportunities for MMR, further given that U.S. healthcare spending is projected to reach $4.5 trillion by the end of the decade, nearly double the $2.5 trillion spent last year.

Our goal is to capture a significant portion of those newly insured in our PHR platform while at the same offer healthcare professionals (including veterinarians) cost-effective tools to streamline operations and take the first step towards receiving government stimulus funds under the HITECH Act of 2009. At the same time, while the government has allocated over $19 billion in stimulus funding towards these efforts, MMR launched its own stimulus program at the recent Kodak Executive Summit and HIMSS Conference. MMR's stimulus program offers an easier, less complex process which creates an electronic relationship between doctor and patient, giving patients timely access to their personal health information, a requirement of HITECH.

MMR is also an Independent Software Vendor of Kodak, which manufactures the scanner used in the MMRPro system. As such, MMR will be able to take advantage of and utilize the resources of the national Kodak reseller and distribution channel to sell this product into doctors' offices nationwide.

Digitization of medical records is now a national policy, and not a wish list. MMR is fortunate to be positioned to take advantage of this historic and opportune event. MMR's technology platform already integrates voice, fax and e-storage document management solutions in both English and Spanish. MMR also continues to be an integrated service provider on Google Health, which allows users to synchronize information between the highly publicized Google Health offering and a MyMedicalRecords PHR account at the click of a mouse.

If you want to know more about having a MyMedicalRecords PHR and what it can mean to you and your family, go to our MyMedicalRecords.com website, watch the video and then try the service for 30 days. To celebrate the completion of our first full year one, input MMR Promotion Code: MMRoffer9. You will be charged only "One" dollar in celebration of the Company's Year One during the 30-day trial.

While there is much to do, MMR will continue to work hard for our stockholders to become a major provider of user-friendly and easy to deploy Health Information Technology solutions. Thank you for your interest in and support of this Company.

Very truly yours,

Robert H. Lorsch
Chairman & CEO

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
This looks like its heading under 10
I doubt it. Two things. One, that last pr with the large insurance firm will put a floor under it. And two, me and few guys will buy ALLLLLLLL you want to sell at .10 and .11 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.