Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone try Body For Life?

Glassjaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that interests me. The book Body For Life claims that it can deliver the results it does in only 12 weeks. Is this really possible? I mean, is bodybuilding really less complicated than we have made it out to be?

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a lot easier than most people make it seem. It's more about lifting smart and eating very well. Nutrition is like 80-90% of it.

I heard that it works good and while annoying I can't hate on Bill Philips. He does know his shyt. So yea I say give it a try.

Hope it helps u out. Peace

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it really doesnt take much, if you know what you need to do. The biggest hurdle is getting people to actually go to the gym and do it, which is why 60% of that book is motivational.

I even gave away my copy to a friend who asked about it. I said "Here, keep it, its a great book for starting out" but never heard anything after that.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ey, well, I'm thinking of starting this programme. Anyone else have any comments on it?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that bodybuilding got easy, the point is that the hard part of it is persistence. Diet and exercise are the easy part, especially the exercise part.

About the program, it's VERY good. It is simple and effective. Give it a shot.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, neato. I just have a problem with the nutrition bit... where does one learn exactly what food has how much of what? Sure, the book gives you a list - but that's pretty small.

I could go to the library and rent a book nutriton, if that's the answer?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitday.com
Calorieking.com

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BFL does not uses calculations. It is simpler than that: portions.

It's a very simple program, for those wanting something they can start doing quickly, with good results and without too much planning (that does not mean you do not have to work out, lol). EVERYONE can include it on their schedule.