Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here following American Idol this year?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Ewww! You watch for the Attention wh*re? Figures, lol. There are 3 girls on there, and only one of them is an AW and that's the one you watch for? You have learned nothing here, lol.

I don't get why the guys don't like Katherine better. She's absolutely beautiful, sweet, isn't an idiot and she comes from a good family.

Kellie Pickler's mother abandoned her, her father's been in prison most of her life, she is dumber than a rock, can't sing for crap, is an attention wh*re and she's not anywhere near as pretty as Katherine. Shame on you Skel...shame, shame, shame.
:nono:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys...I found out earlier that the AW's camp is cheating by getting free texting to vote for her. She's the worst singer left.

If any of you can...please watch the show at 8pm est on fox and again at 8pm pacific time on fox. This guy needs some support, and he's awesome. Oh yeah...and the longer he stays in the competition the less I will be posting on sosuave. So...if you want a vacation from me... VOTE FOR ELLIOTT!

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Ewww! You watch for the Attention wh*re? Figures, lol. There are 3 girls on there, and only one of them is an AW and that's the one you watch for? You have learned nothing here, lol.

I don't get why the guys don't like Katherine better. She's absolutely beautiful, sweet, isn't an idiot and she comes from a good family.

Kellie Pickler's mother abandoned her, her father's been in prison most of her life, she is dumber than a rock, can't sing for crap, is an attention wh*re and she's not anywhere near as pretty as Katherine. Shame on you Skel...shame, shame, shame.
Kellie is by far one of the, if not the best singer on the show. She might be stupid but shes beautiful, easy to like, and has a great voice, she has the most star-like personallity than anyone who has been on the show. Honestly I have no idea what you see in Elliot, his voice isnt that great, he's ugly, and hes amish.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend has been out of work for five years...

He's intelligent, healthy and has access to a car.

I feel like telling him to audition for "American Idle"

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
souporman said:
Kellie is by far one of the, if not the best singer on the show. She might be stupid but shes beautiful, easy to like, and has a great voice, she has the most star-like personallity than anyone who has been on the show. Honestly I have no idea what you see in Elliot, his voice isnt that great, he's ugly, and hes amish.
This is why the mainstream, popular music sux rite now because of people like u.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
souporman said:

And she just butchered her song...even she admitted it. If she doesn't get voted off this week then all men who voted for her deserve to be castrated without anesthetic.

She is ditzy, an Attention Wh*re, is the worst singer left and if it weren't for her being a blonde bimbo she wouldn't get any votes.

GUys...PLEASE vote for Elliott so he doesn't go home.

toll free 866-IDOLS-04

Fight back against the attention wh*res of the world...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliott's got a good personality, but the dark-haired gal did kick some serious azz on this week's show. And Kellie was the only one who really dropped a turd, so if the callers-in have brain one, she's history...

Though I thought Paris took too many liberties with the melody of her song (which unfortunately suffers in comparison to Bryan Ferry's indescribably heartfelt version with which I'm familiar), she's still my overall pick ... but the dark-haired gal's edging up close behind her. But I've never been able to get through to vote.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Elliott's got a good personality, but the dark-haired gal did kick some serious azz on this week's show. And Kellie was the only one who really dropped a turd, so if the callers-in have brain one, she's history...

Though I thought Paris took too many liberties with the melody of her song (which unfortunately suffers in comparison to Bryan Ferry's indescribably heartfelt version with which I'm familiar), she's still my overall pick ... but the dark-haired gal's edging up close behind her. But I've never been able to get through to vote.

That's Katherine McPhee...and she's the one I said I don't understand why the male voters don't like her more. She's beautiful and has a phenomenal voice that is so easy to listen to. I like Paris too...she's got a really unique voice. The only two I really don't like is Kellie and Ace (the guy who looked like he put his hair in a bun). Kellie is the worst singer on the show left and Ace reminds me too much of a Backstreet Boy.

Elliott actually picked an easier song this week than he usually does. He's never off key no matter what he sings and his tone is just great. If he were better looking he'd be unbeatable...but too many people just vote for who they think looks the best...even if they don't really sing well.

Elliott, Taylor, Katherine, Paris and Chris are all way better than Ace and Kellie...a whole different level of better. The only thing keeping Ace and Kellie in it is that they are considered "hot". People forget it's a singing competition, though.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
That's Katherine McPhee...and she's the one I said I don't understand why the male voters don't like her more. She's beautiful and has a phenomenal voice that is so easy to listen to. I like Paris too...she's got a really unique voice. The only two I really don't like is Kellie and Ace (the guy who looked like he put his hair in a bun). Kellie is the worst singer on the show left and Ace reminds me too much of a Backstreet Boy.

Elliott actually picked an easier song this week than he usually does. He's never off key no matter what he sings and his tone is just great. If he were better looking he'd be unbeatable...but too many people just vote for who they think looks the best...even if they don't really sing well.

Elliott, Taylor, Katherine, Paris and Chris are all way better than Ace and Kellie...a whole different level of better. The only thing keeping Ace and Kellie in it is that they are considered "hot". People forget it's a singing competition, though.
It's not really a singing competition though. It just a bunch of americans who vote for whoever they like the most, often not even considering voices. I'm not going to argue with you about kellie because chris is by far my favorite, but i highly doubt she's going to be leaving anytime soon. I wouldnt be suprised if she was the idol.