Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips on sex for a 25 y/o virgin

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting really frustrated from a lack of sex with women due to my extreme AFCness. I'm considering saying **** it and just approach some women or pursue opportunities that I would normally shy away from. My question is though, how do I have sex, make it pleasurable for the woman (so I can do it again), and all the while pretend like I've done it before?

I refuse to say anything about my virginity, as I believe it will only cause them to question my character. At the same time, I would like to do it in a way that makes it seem as though I've done it before. Is that possible?

I was thinking about performing oral after some generous 4play, and then flipping her over and finishing doggy style. Does this sound plausible? I know that if I'm touched around my inner thighs its going to make me jump (it happened before when I was younger and was playing around with a girl) as I'm not used to it because I'm not getting any.

Please tell me its possible to pull this off.....

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude your way overthinking this whole thing. I mean planning foreplay, missionary to doggy, come on. Like you said just dont give a **** and go ahead and do it if that is what you want. What difference does it make whether or not it is good for her?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, but I want to do a good job so I can get another chance, and another, and another.

I have another issue that might make it a little more akward. When I'm aroused my **** curves downward and I dont think missionary is going to be very comfortable for the woman, thats why I wanted to finish doggy style. I watch a lot of pron (obviously) and it seems like a **** that curves downward is going to cause complications in certain positions. I read somewhere that a guy had an issue with it because it was causing the women some discomfort.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been down the same exact road buddy, im 23 yrs old and lost my virginty about a year ago and ill tell ya your setting yourself up for disaster going into things with that mindset. The first time will probably suck a** and thats okay because its a process. I went from being so nervous that I could even get hard to banging the hell out of my current GF bringing her to multiple orgasms and im not hung like a whale either im fairly average. I had to go through a few of different females before i got comfortable with sex. I got played several times and it hurt my pride but eventually I got the hang of it.

So what im saying to you is you go in there with the mindset that your going to learn how to f**k and you dont give a damn about the other party involved because 9 times out of 10 a b*tch will drop you like its hot if she finds out your inexperienced. My best advice to you is to try to get into a relationship where you and a girl can get to know one another and eventually have sex if she really likes you and feels comfortable she will touch you and put you inside her and that will make things easier for you. You gotta find the right girl and you will bloom. Its not that serious as your making it out to be I found that out.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
I hear you, but I want to do a good job so I can get another chance, and another, and another.

I have another issue that might make it a little more akward. When I'm aroused my **** curves downward and I dont think missionary is going to be very comfortable for the woman, thats why I wanted to finish doggy style. I watch a lot of pron (obviously) and it seems like a **** that curves downward is going to cause complications in certain positions. I read somewhere that a guy had an issue with it because it was causing the women some discomfort.
Dont worry about doing a good job because you will most likely suck the first few times, go in there thinking this is a one time deal. Stop worrying about pleasuring the woman you do it with also you must first learn what pleasure feels like to be able to get it. About your prick curving downward, its actually an advantage(especially in doggystyle) but also it depends on the female.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because 9 times out of 10 a b*tch will drop you like its hot if she finds out your inexperienced.
LOL!, thats exactly what I didn't want to hear, but I know your right, thats why its so frustrating. Its like I would use all this game to get there and poof! She finds out and all the gaming and charm or whatever goes out the window. Thats actually what I think happened with my first and only gf, she probably knew after what I call an "embarrasing session" that I wasn't experienced, and she stopped all contact. This sucks big time...........

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about doing a good job because you will most likely suck the first few times, go in there thinking this is a one time deal. Stop worrying about pleasuring the woman you do it with also you must first learn what pleasure feels like to be able to get it. About your prick curving downward, its actually an advantage(especially in doggystyle) but also it depends on the female.
If I'm going to suck the first few times its going to shatter the confident/charming attitude I try to display because they'll be like "wtf? this guy doesn't know what he's doing."

It was different when I was 16, but at 25 your "expected" to have been around the block atleast a few times. Its going to crush me to be rejected because of my inexperience.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!, thats exactly what I didn't want to hear, but I know your right, thats why its so frustrating. Its like I would use all this game to get there and poof! She finds out and all the gaming and charm or whatever goes out the window. Thats actually what I think happened with my first and only gf, she probably knew after what I call an "embarrasing session" that I wasn't experienced, and she stopped all contact. This sucks big time...........
Taz it doesnt suck, its called life and lifes about natural progression. Sometime down the road youll meet a girl and youll vibe with her and it will come to sex, your job is to fake it till you make it, thats the only way youll get better. Do not speak of your inexperience. Do not get attached to any girl until you know what your doing, in the mean time they'll just be practice dummies, I know it sounds heartless but when you meet the girl that clicks witrh you'll youll want to be able to pleasure her.Thats the only way to make up for all the times you missed.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm going to suck the first few times its going to shatter the confident/charming attitude I try to display because they'll be like "wtf? this guy doesn't know what he's doing."

It was different when I was 16, but at 25 your "expected" to have been around the block atleast a few times. Its going to crush me to be rejected because of my inexperience.

Thats the thing if they dont even try to understand and arent willing to work through that(and some females would love turn a guy like you out) than why give a flying f*ck what they think, its easier said than done Iknow but you get into that situation a few times and start to not give a f*ck. F*ck "expectations" no one should expect you to do anything but yourself, and you know what you probably will feel like sh*t but what does not kill you makes you stronger indeed, im living proof, your living proof.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. Its just damn, I could be with some cute girls and to have them get put off is going to hurt......but like you said, thats life. Tell me this though, in theory, is it at all possible to come off like I've done it before? What if I go down on her and get her worked up and then just do my thing, if you say theres a small chance I could do it (honestly), I'll be happy.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. Its just damn, I could be with some cute girls and to have them get put off is going to hurt......but like you said, thats life. Tell me this though, in theory, is it at all possible to come off like I've done it before? What if I go down on her and get her worked up and then just do my thing, if you say theres a small chance I could do it (honestly), I'll be happy.

Hellz yeah, theres a great chance. Girls are like oven they gotta warm up first once they get hot they'll cook your meat. You dont even have to talk about sex at all with a girl to get her to want to screw you and trust me if you get a girl hot through kino and making her comfortable she'll think your experienced just be cool thats all. I got a question. What is the extent of your knowledge regarding foreplay?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have kissed before, been a loooooong time though (I think it came naturally though). I know that kissing/licking the neck is good, under breasts/nipple, inner thighs, **** of course.....but I hear not too much at first.....kinda work her up a little around the area and mix it up. I have done some of this but it was only that once, and it was a very long time ago. The girl seemed to get off when I rubbed her **** outside of her panties but who knows she may have faked it.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there is a chance. You just sound like are worried to much about it. The more you concern yourself with how she feels the more nervous you will be and the worse you will be. Just relax and enjoy it. Go and have fun when it happens. I was probably terrible my first time since I was so nervous, hell I'm probably still terrible most of the time anyways, but once you see that you can go through and do it and relax you will be better off. Just quit pressuring yourself cause it will make it worse. I understand you would like to ensure a follow up performance. I think that has more to do with your personality, and the girls personality, than it does the sex.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is, before I posted I had it planned out, foreplay (loads of it, lol) and all the rest and I was honestly ok. But now I feel like I'm really pressuring myself and I'm more worried than before, lol. I swear, women are like crack, except I smoked but didnt inhale.......

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you thought you had it all planned out but when it was to come time your plan would have been the last thing on your mind. Seriously just mellow out and enjoy it. Quit thinking about satisfying her. Worry about that after you have had a couple of girls.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys I really appreciate the responses. I was even considering a prostitute, but I know this can't be avoided. Just another example of plain old insecurity.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys I really appreciate the responses. I was even considering a prostitute, but I know this can't be avoided. Just another example of plain old insecurity.
Dude....raise your standards *shakes head*

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best of luck to you. Hope to see you around sharing your experiences and that they are all successful.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a pretty much planned, plan, for foreplay my first time. Everything else just kind of flowed.