Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any girl can get a relationship

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know any female can get more sex partners than she would ever need or want. But in addition to that any woman can get a serious relationship if she wants.

There's this girl I'm guessing in her early 20's who is not hot and has a disability that I've seen around and works at the supermarket I frequent. She would be maybe a 6 or 7 tops if she didn't have the disability. The disability is she has poor motor control and walks kind of stiffly and I just found out has speech problems.

Despite that for some strange reason I found her look interesting and thought I'd talk to her. Anyway, I saw her at the store and approached her to see what I could come up with. She told me she has had a BF for 5 years and they're planning to get married.

So there you go. I haven't yet found a woman that was undesirable enough to not only get men for sex but relationships. Meanwhile, I've known many men in their prime even with good jobs, 6'1 and decent looking in my opinion and no disabilities who can't get any girls for anything.

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So there you go. I haven't yet found a woman that was undesirable enough to not only get men for sex but relationships. Meanwhile, I've known many men in their prime even with good jobs, 6'1 and decent looking in my opinion and no disabilities who can't get any girls for anything.
These men in their prime probably need to lower their standards a bit. Bottom line, you can't be everybody's cup of tea. Society has idolized what's attractive & what isn't (which doesnt help).

I'm certainly not an A&F model, but if I only chase superficial women who are interested in guys that act/dress/look like that, then my gauge of success with women would be completely skewed, and I'd end up with a fat girl.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GhengisT said:
These men in their prime probably need to lower their standards a bit. Bottom line, you can't be everybody's cup of tea. Society has idolized what's attractive & what isn't (which doesnt help).

I'm certainly not an A&F model, but if I only chase superficial women who are interested in guys that act/dress/look like that, then my gauge of success with women would be completely skewed, and I'd end up with a fat girl.
No doubt these men have to work harder trying to improve themselves and attract women and lower their standards very low. But that's the problem. It's like as a male you have to be L6 to be in the game whatsoever, and be a +L8 male to get a girl that is not lower than a HB6.

My argument is that married men, men with GFs and men with multiple girls playing the field have so oversupplied male availability to most all women that women can now demand only men that have superior physical looks.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have $, you'll do well with women.. If you have excellent looks, you'll do well with women....

If you don't have either.... There is no choice.....You better get to working on it to really excel at one or the other because you're going to be lonely (or pull hb4's or less) until you do.

Alternately, you could be in great physical condition and possess a FUN and engaging personality then game the $hit out of ALL of the ladies (hb 3 through hb10).... the more you try, the better your odds that the next one will bite.

Women DO have an advantage, but that's why you are on sosuave. Right? To at least try to even out the playing field...

Personality does beat looks, BUT Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame) ain't going to compete with Daniel Craig (007).. So if you feel that you're Quasi-like, you're probably having a hard time getting ladies to notice that you have a great personality... See the second and third paragraphs above!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once this older guy told me:

"You ever see a retarded chick crossing the street while you are at a red light? Limping, all gimped out, looking lonely? Well...somewhere, there's a guy that's phuckin her!"

And so you have it.

There's a lid for every pot!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A woman can get sex, a relationship, a friend, and f-buddy, a provider, a chat buddy whenever she wants. The woman decides what category you'll be in. Men can influence her with all this game and whatnot but at the end of the day, she has the final say so.

Your physical and financial status are the biggest factors that women look at. Your game, personality, swagger, vibe, humor, and charm is all fine and dandy, but neither your physical nor your financial status will go up in the woman's eyes.

Men are said to hold the relationship card. That is laughable bullsh*t because said card has fine print that reads "Totally useless unless the woman in question chooses you." Why do you think that a woman can get a man as fast as ordering a pizza, but most men can't get a woman within 2 weeks of trying? Judge nismo knows why.

Because men chase and women choose.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
women can also choose to be gay or straight, swing whichever way, not all but some can and do

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:

Meanwhile, I've known many men in their prime even with good jobs, 6'1 and decent looking in my opinion and no disabilities who can't get any girls for anything.
You may want to define this better. In their prime how? Everything is relative. If you're not clinically obese, have your own place and car, regular contributions to a 401k, some fun money, aren't super short, and not completely socially retarded ... you're still just AVERAGE. It's supply and demand. Why would a woman in higher demand choose a man in lower demand? These men in their 'prime' that you speak of might not be all that.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
women can also choose to be gay or straight, swing whichever way, not all but some can and do
The chick I was dating (The one in my LJBF thread) said one of her boy friends turned gay after her! I told her I thought that was interesting and unusual. Appearently some men can turn homosexual too?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
You may want to define this better. In their prime how? Everything is relative. If you're not clinically obese, have your own place and car, regular contributions to a 401k, some fun money, aren't super short, and not completely socially retarded ... you're still just AVERAGE. It's supply and demand. Why would a woman in higher demand choose a man in lower demand? These men in their 'prime' that you speak of might not be all that.
Right a poor, old, ugly chick with kids has more sexual value than the average to slightly above average man. When I said prime I meant they are not physically going to ever be better looking and energetic. All women are in higher demand then all men essentially.

The point is, even if you want to claim these men are only average L5-6, they can't even reliablely attract HB1-5. It's still a problem because even if a man is "all that" a L7-10, he's often taking on sub HB5s.

The female quivalent of the "average" male would be considered an HB7-8 and have options lined up around the block.Women don't see men as just average, above average, L1-10 etc like men do women. Women only see hot, acceptable and unacceptable. With most of the time 60-80% men being seen as unacceptable.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
jonhaul said:
The chick I was dating (The one in my LJBF thread) said one of her boy friends turned gay after her! I told her I thought that was interesting and unusual. Appearently some men can turn homosexual too?
probably Bi anyway, far more common for women to interchange, one had a psychology lecturer (female) who was straight, maried, bacame a lesbo...then straight again...I dont know how the hell that works but you rarely see men flit in such a manner unles they are BI

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, especially on the percentage of "acceptable" males. One thing though, it is their perception and not necessarily the reality. The majority will still end up with an average Joe - looser.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
QUOTE: Any girl can get a relationship

not from me.....
Right me too. I'm not saying that every woman can get ANY man for a relationship or even sex, but that every woman can get some man she finds acceptable. That's what makes it tough for us guys. Men in general are in such high availability for every woman, multiple women that it lowers a man's perceived value.

This huge disparity in male desirability/availability vs female desirability/availability really puts men at a disadvantage unless you are top 20% looking man or top 5% wealthy.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what makes it tough for us guys. Men in general are in such high availability for every woman, multiple women that it lowers a man's perceived value.
Your mindset is ****ed. Just because you are surrounded by a flood of fat chicks, doesn't mean you wanna **** them. Same with women surrounded by a bunch of 'men'.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Your mindset is ****ed. Just because you are surrounded by a flood of fat chicks, doesn't mean you wanna **** them. Same with women surrounded by a bunch of 'men'.
Stupid worthless analogy. You missed the whole point that plenty of other guys even better looking than average want to fvck the fat girls.

Reaction score
go hit on 100girls, ask all of them for their #s, text all the numbers something generic, set up dates with the ones that respond, try to bring them back to your place, bang the ones that come along
repeat.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
You know stagger lee, i'm surprised anyone is even arguing with your point I thought your conclusion was pretty obvious for everyone to see. Even women I talk to tell me about how crazy women can be.

A guy can be tall, good looking, dressed up in a suit and with a great professional career and confidently go up to a ratty looking chic who's an unemployed artsie wearing frumpy clothing like tattered track pants and still she'll look at the guy like he's a piece of sh*t and she's too good for him.

The level of entitlement women have reached is simply unbelievable. You can look like brad pitt, have a master's degree in engineering science, pull in six figures, and volunteer at the local shelter for disadvantaged youth and still all this won't be good enough for a girl who will dismiss such a great catch by saying something like "oh he doesnt have dark hair."

The attitude of most women these days is simply shocking. There's no other way for me to say it. We live in an age where, more than ever, women believe they are princesses and too good for almost any guy and that we should be lucky just to have their golden vagina in our presence.
Yes exactly. I'm not trying to be negative or discourage anyone, but I always disliked unrealistic positivety or worse tall tales you hear on the net. I will admit sometimes near delusional positivity can bring some added results though lol. I take a positive message from it that it's not really guys' fault nor entirely within their control that they don't have the success with women they'd like.

Anyway, I seen you mention how tough going it is with Canadian women, and it's similar here the in the capital of Ohio and I guess other northern states. I can go into the south and west states and have more success. I'm not exactly sure why that is?

good looking loser said:
go hit on 100girls, ask all of them for their #s, text all the numbers something generic, set up dates with the ones that respond, try to bring them back to your place, bang the ones that come along
repeat.
No doubt. That's essentially what I've been doing, but it is a lot of work and time consuming just to get a ONS with a sub HB5 :). If you can't get a lay with a HB8+ within an average of less than 10-20 approaches, you start to question if it's worth staying on that treadmill.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have concluded that there are simply not enough good-looking and cool women to go around, as opposed to a surplus of better-looking men who do well in life. It's a market where the price of pus$y has skyrocketed! I ve lived in Eastern Europe and its a completely different picture. Your location does matter and Vancouver by far has been ****ty that when you guys mention other places that are difficult and I can only believe you guys. I have even noticed a substantial difference when going to smaller communities in BC!