Any girl can get a relationship

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
You know stagger lee, i'm surprised anyone is even arguing with your point I thought your conclusion was pretty obvious for everyone to see. Even women I talk to tell me about how crazy women can be.

A guy can be tall, good looking, dressed up in a suit and with a great professional career and confidently go up to a ratty looking chic who's an unemployed artsie wearing frumpy clothing like tattered track pants and still she'll look at the guy like he's a piece of sh*t and she's too good for him.

The level of entitlement women have reached is simply unbelievable. You can look like brad pitt, have a master's degree in engineering science, pull in six figures, and volunteer at the local shelter for disadvantaged youth and still all this won't be good enough for a girl who will dismiss such a great catch by saying something like "oh he doesnt have dark hair."

The attitude of most women these days is simply shocking. There's no other way for me to say it. We live in an age where, more than ever, women believe they are princesses and too good for almost any guy and that we should be lucky just to have their golden vagina in our presence.
But they wonder why they end up living their old age being divorced or single, because their expectations is delusional.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it stagger lee or tony baloney?

Its tony baloney .....

Why? Cause this is a straight up **** this post. Why shouldnt a disabled chick have a boyfriend? And why shouldnt the disabled boy have a girlfriend? And why on earth shouldnt a 5ft, 6ft, 7ft guy have a girlfriend???? I count myself as average - but i still pull ALL the time, some are 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 8's, and you know why i probably dont pull 9's and 10's? Because i DONT BELIEVE I CAN (and the woman senses your lack of balls) I dont even try.......

Confidence is the only thing you need to get a bird..........

Take that from a 39 year old who fvcked a 19 year old big titted biyatch in april, and many many more since ;)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Is it stagger lee or tony baloney?

Its tony baloney .....

Why? Cause this is a straight up **** this post. Why shouldnt a disabled chick have a boyfriend? And why shouldnt the disabled boy have a girlfriend? And why on earth shouldnt a 5ft, 6ft, 7ft guy have a girlfriend???? I count myself as average - but i still pull ALL the time, some are 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 8's, and you know why i probably dont pull 9's and 10's? Because i DONT BELIEVE I CAN (and the woman senses your lack of balls) I dont even try.......

Confidence is the only thing you need to get a bird..........

Take that from a 39 year old who fvcked a 19 year old big titted biyatch in april, and many many more since ;)
I never said anyone shouldn't have a BF or a GF. I always say that a man should at least have a looks matched or better looking girl. I was just pointing out that most guys don't have a girl or get girls because women's value is over-inflated. And men are mostly dating down on looks and personality whether they admit or realize it or not.

You throw out all these claims that your just average and can get 5-8's all the time, but no one knows really if you are objectively a L6 and really only get sub HB6s. You don't have confidence to get 9's and 10's? Why don't you have confidence? Could it be the world is constantly telling you that you're just not physically attractive enough for them?

What you say or claim on a forum doesn't hold any more weight than what anyone else says. Location matters and how women are varies city to city even within a city and state to state, country to country. You don't even sound like you are based in the US. If someone says dating is rough in Toronto or Columbus or whatever, unless you are there and someone eye witnesses you picking up girls, what you say doesn't mean much. I can tell you what I see here, predominately good looking young guys pick up good looking young girls, not PUAs, not older guys, not "confident" guys.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weve all seen these walking vestiges of masculinity with the wife and kids in some walgreens pharmacy on the weekend looking dead behind the eyes... resigned to his fate, and to you generic american husband i feel nothing but pity...

its pitiful to see you drag your dried out exoskeletons wherever the misses leads you, wondering why the weekends pass by so fast, and why the workweeks last so long and why you never get to see your kids, and why your too tired to see them anyway, and never once do you ask yourself why that suburbanite prostitute passing for your wife doesn't get off her lazy ass and start helping you out.

well because the sex, only you get it less and less now dont you? only even if you were still getting it as often your still slated to die earlier because you... and this is the part where you should listen and listen good... you are not receiving commensurate exchange.

you see we men have been told that this is a division of labor and indeed it is, thats exactly what it is... a categorically unfair division of labor. The loving traditional wife wouldn't be so loving if she was the one pulling a 70 hour work week, and what then would your loving traditional wife say when you attempt to pay her in sex

That form of payment is good enough for her to pay you with but not good enough for her to work for and receive as payment.

So what's the point? To encourage less and less men to participate in western traditional marriage, and to show that traditional marriage came out of a reality that simply does not exist anymore, and most importantly, women that claim to want traditional relationships consisting of turning dials on washing machines and dishwashers and doling out sex while you go out and bust your ass to support her, are deceptive, and selfish parasites that are perfectly fine with letting you slowly degrade your own male vitality and health to make things easier for her...

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman does not need to know how to get a boyfriend or date, sex, it just happens for them, they don't need any skill, for men however, very few i'd say are born knowing how to approach and talk to women, born with "game", the others had to learn, gain it, develop it, thats why it's easier for women, they don't need to do anything, they get it handed to them on a silver platter, there are times i just want to violently explode

Top Bottom