Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part I: Interest Level)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Just a few questions,

If you phone a girl, and say "lets play pool" and she says, "no I don't fancy pool", then you reply, "o I was realy looking forward to playing pool, I'll give you a call another time". What if she then gives in and says "ok, ok, i'll play pool" (maybe says it with some attitude). What is the best thing to do then?

Also you say hot girls here compliments so often it's almost meaningless, yet i have met many girls who are hot and dont know it! What to do then?
Maybe she really doesn't like pool but want to tag along because you want to. If you share other stuff, do something both likes. If she's too unlike you, next her.

In my opinion it's ok to compliment women whenever the **** it pleases you. As long as you do not end up below her, becoming her compliment cow, she can milk when she's down.

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this thread is nothing but high octane BS. Good lord, do some people get carried away themselves. Lol.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this just lowered my encouragement.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one questionable thing

None of the gals with which I've had good relationships were ever difficult to get a hold of. In fact, many of the best ones called me before I got around to calling them. Just like AD said, like a love machine.

The only thing I question is the need for your date ideas to be consistently accepted. There are many people with widely differing interests (but not interest levels) who have very good relationships. In every case, my gal & I have had enough kinowledge of each others interests that I had no difficulty making plans that worked for both of us.

If she doesn't like pool and I do, I'll shoot pool with other folks. Only if there's not enough common interest is there a problem (for an LTR). Obviously there needs to be only one common interest for a FB situation. :D

All in all, there's a lot of wisdom in the Anti-Dump approach. Gals will break their silly rules to get with a man they want.

setarcos

Don Juan
Reaction score
This machine if ****ing crap.

If you can't gauge interest level through her eyes and buying temperature then you'll never get anywhere.

Do you really expect to find a girl to just fall for you? And even if a girl does go through the trouble of your "machine" you'll probably get like a couple your whole life.

Maybe if you are a really hot or rich guy, then you'll get some girls to do this, but once they see you are a robot who runs some stupid machine without any concept of Chick Logic or female emotions, you'll get nowhere.

Guys there are MUCH better ways to game with no machines. You will get laid by the most beutiful women and you will find someone very special who loves you without any machine. Its called ASF

I wouldn't be surprised if pook and antidump are virgins, or only had sex with a few LTRs when they got lucky as hell.

Chick logic --> www.fastseduction.com look around there. Too many people here think it doesn't make sense when in fact it does. I could make a post about it here, but I think it would be best if you "DJ"s found it yourself, stubling through mountains of other great seduction information. It will find you.

Where are Anti-Dumps and Pook's field reports? (yea I know i dont' have any on this forum. I post in other places)
Regardless, if Anti-Dump is going to put his machine up and have drones following it, at least he can post his success stories.

Sorry if I come off angry. I was just on this site for awhile and everything I learned didn't work. As in, it the stuff I read on DJB shouldn't work. If it works for you, you just got lucky. Its hard to explain if this is your reality. You'll grow into a higher realm of game when you find ASF.

This will get you laid too. Gun is from ASF http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46286

nXo.Ghost

Reaction score
Originally posted by setarcos
This machine if ****ing crap.

If you can't gauge interest level through her eyes and buying temperature then you'll never get anywhere.

Do you really expect to find a girl to just fall for you? And even if a girl does go through the trouble of your "machine" you'll probably get like a couple your whole life.

Maybe if you are a really hot or rich guy, then you'll get some girls to do this, but once they see you are a robot who runs some stupid machine without any concept of Chick Logic or female emotions, you'll get nowhere.

Guys there are MUCH better ways to game with no machines. You will get laid by the most beutiful women and you will find someone very special who loves you without any machine. Its called ASF

I wouldn't be surprised if pook and antidump are virgins, or only had sex with a few LTRs when they got lucky as hell.

Chick logic --> www.fastseduction.com look around there. Too many people here think it doesn't make sense when in fact it does. I could make a post about it here, but I think it would be best if you "DJ"s found it yourself, stubling through mountains of other great seduction information. It will find you.

Where are Anti-Dumps and Pook's field reports? (yea I know i dont' have any on this forum. I post in other places)
Regardless, if Anti-Dump is going to put his machine up and have drones following it, at least he can post his success stories.

Sorry if I come off angry. I was just on this site for awhile and everything I learned didn't work. As in, it the stuff I read on DJB shouldn't work. If it works for you, you just got lucky. Its hard to explain if this is your reality. You'll grow into a higher realm of game when you find ASF.

This will get you laid too. Gun is from ASF http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46286
You have to be the most vain ******* I know. With that said, BUMP

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump's Machine objective is not to get you laid, but to find a girl for LTR and possibly Marriage...

BUMP

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
One on One said:
Great post. The only flaw I see in AD's reasoning is that a girl may have valid reasons for rejecting your dates. I do not always want a girl that is identical to me. If she is turning down simple dates like coffee or dinner, then that is a problem, however if she is turning down skydiving or water-skiing, then I don't see the problem there. I'd probably find it cute that she is scared to do those things. The key is why she is turning the date down.
All true. You can gauge a woman's direct interest level in her wanting to see you, and spend time with you, whether at an ice cream shop, a nightclub, or her place. When a woman is interested in a man, sexually, there is nothing in the world that will slow her down. Your disinterest, husbands, boyfriends, female friends, prison walls, young children and parents, and jobs are mere obstacles to an interested woman. To a disinterested woman there is nothing in the world that will make her interested.

I'd say that an interested woman will FIND time for you, and a disinterested one wont.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, love it, pooks legacy lives on haha

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
pook saved my life. pook changed my life. pook teached me how to LIVE life.

I guess i'm on the right track now, and i guess i have become the person i wanted to be, though there is still alot to learn and alot to gain, but i guess i am finally Don Juan.
though it's been years that i've been reading your posts pook, but i guess i never thanked you.

Thank You alot Pook.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell ya....

I was not familiar with the Anti-Dump machine when I met my future wife.... But after reading the info in this thread, and looking back, I realize that the rules and gears of this machine were in full effect with the two of us. There was never a doubt from the first date forward that I was the biggest priority in her life. Not in a clingy type of way, but in a sincere "I wanna see you when we can" type of way. She was a successful manager and had a life before I came along (no "princess" or "magnet" here), but I could tell that I was the biggest deal in her life after we met.

So while this machine might not be needed (or wanted) by a PUA or guy not ready for a relationship, it will work wonders for those who are looking for a LTR.

Like a couple of others have said, the one thing I disagree with are the "action date" examples AD gave (skydiving? jet-skiing?) My wife would have turned those down too, LOL....

The Gambler

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good stuff.

I think 80% of the threads at SS could be removed and about 90% of my own woman problems if we listened to this.

Low IOI's = sinking ship & waste of time!

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
This is good stuff.

I think 80% of the threads at SS could be removed and about 90% of my own woman problems if we listened to this.

Low IOI's = sinking ship & waste of time!
Aint that the truth!

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

im in college right now, the englishh college not american, which is to say you go there from 16-18 , anyway, would this be a suitable method to use in college or are u supposed to do this when you are working.

because majority of girls i hit on are in college bc i can actually pick and choose and im sure i wll see them again.

also, you see these girls everyday, so lets say u get her # etc, u cant really wait a week, bec i will see her in college and it would be awk asf bc i will see them like 3 times a week whether i like it or not,

peace