Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And the chump of the year goes to....

Insouciant

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Well, that's more than likely the case here. But what if she really likes him? I mean, clearly the guy is moving way too fast at the very least. But speaking of painting with a broad brush, you surely can't say that every guy who marries a woman with kids is emergency glass, and is being settled for. What if they really like each other?

By the same token, look at one of the most common PUA concepts. That the woman will fvck guys she is attracted to until she is 30, then suddenly realize her value is dropping, so she settles for and marries some chump that doesn't turn her on. Now I'm sure this is a common scenario. But rather than settling, isn't it possible (in some cases at least) that the woman has matured enough to realize that her taste in men has been flawed, and she wants something else?

I know I dated women when I was younger that weren't exactly good for me (other than teaching me not to deal with those types). I also used to have a fondness for slvts (not for relationships, but because they were easy), whereas now they disgust me. If I can sharpen my taste in women as I get older, why can't they?
Excellent insight! I tend to agree with this, Zekko.

This is why I prefer this forum over the PUA forums. It seems like people here in general are more well-adjusted than your average PUA guy. Or maybe it's just an age thing. I admit that I myself dove into PUA strategies when I was a shy, awkward high school teen. As I got older, I stopped doing any of the lines they suggested and started internalizing everything to fit my personality. The interaction with the opposite sex is about the vibe, the calibration, and the unraveling of each other's vulnerability.

From what I've seen of this community, Don Juans in general just have a great appreciation for for women; Unlike many members of the PUA community who as "alphas" because deep down, women terrify them.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insouciant said:
Excellent insight! I tend to agree with this, Zekko.

This is why I prefer this forum over the PUA forums. It seems like people here in general are more well-adjusted than your average PUA guy. Or maybe it's just an age thing. I admit that I myself dove into PUA strategies when I was a shy, awkward high school teen. As I got older, I stopped doing any of the lines they suggested and started internalizing everything to fit my personality. The interaction with the opposite sex is about the vibe, the calibration, and the unraveling of each other's vulnerability.

From what I've seen of this community, Don Juans in general just have a great appreciation for for women; Unlike many members of the PUA community who as "alphas" because deep down, women terrify them.
I cannot agree more. When i came here 10 years ago looking for advice in what i needed to be successful with women, i felt this alone would make me happier as a man. I spent so much time, emotion and thought into this part of my life, looking back i often wonder do all guys go through this?

No longer did i want to feel weak, or needy, or just the guy in the corner at the party, I wanted to command respect and have women fall over themselves to be with me. The results were amazing, I changed myself and in the meantime had loads of fun, made new interesting friends, and a real devil may care attitude to women. As the years went by, and you learn PUA material, i also concentrated on working on Self esteem issues, also developing as a man, not just a player. Through a few LTR's i was able to learn, make mistakes and grow into appreciating women, and learn not what to do. But most of all actually loving the mystery of women, and not resenting them for being women.

Now, the amount of times my female friends would say, "she's checking you out" "Why don't you date my friend" "You really don't care, I love that attitude!" While nowadays all I'm really doing is getting on with my life, and not focusing my energy into just 1 aspect of my life of women and relationships.

Deep down what it's all about is Women allowed to be women without any social constraints, and glow with all their beauty and passion.

And Men not afraid of being men, being strong, independent and somebody a woman can admire.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the latest update. It is getting to super chump status. He has been dating the BPD for 2 months and now he is bragging about babysitting the BPD's little bast@rd baby that is 6 months old and calling her wifey.

Well got the baby all day to myself and loving it went for a walk and having some great dad and son time. Now it is time to clean the house and have everything ready so when wifey gets home she can realax to a great dinner and a clean home. Quite the adjustment but guess mom and dad have always prepared me for this moment and Bridgett as well Lmao
The funniest thing is she never posts any updates about him.

I'll bet you 20 bucks she is with another guy all day while this chump is posting on facebook.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well got the baby all day to myself and loving it went for a walk and having some great dad and son time. Now it is time to clean the house and have everything ready so when wifey gets home she can realax to a great dinner and a clean home.
Yeesh, the guy's starting to sound like a 50s housewife.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeesh, the guy's starting to sound like a 50s housewife.

The people on facebook are reacting like he is doing a good deed. Ofcourse the women are all cheering him on and even the guys are posting things like "good man!"

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
The people on facebook are reacting like he is doing a good deed. Ofcourse the women are all cheering him on and even the guys are posting things like "good man!"

This is disturbing. It shows how PC people are now though, just go along with it.

"ah isn't that nice, she finally met someone that loves her and will look after her, especially after all the idiots and jerks in the past"

Then they will encourage the weak guy

"Good man." keep it up" "your doing a great job" "wish there was more guys like you!"

www.captainsaveaho.com

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
This is disturbing. It shows how PC people are now though, just go along with it.

"ah isn't that nice, she finally met someone that loves her and will look after her, especially after all the idiots and jerks in the past"

Then they will encourage the weak guy

"Good man." keep it up" "your doing a great job" "wish there was more guys like you!"

www.captainsaveaho.com

The proper thing would be to intervene and call him out for being a chump, but then he would call me a hater.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a girl says she's had "bad luck" in the past with guys, it's a massive red flag. I know it's PC to put all the blame for single motherhood on the "jerks" and "@$$holes" that they dated but I don't buy that.

The woman should bear major responsibility for her poor judgement. It's a sign of an extremely irresponsible attitude. That's especially with women who have children with multiple fathers: they didn't even learn their lesson after the first "mistake."

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
and my problem when i hit my teens and started attracting the opposite sex, is i thought every woman was like my mom, as long as i was nice to them. i was wrong. i also had to learn that even when you found a good one, you still had to keep her attracted to you. just because a woman is a good woman doesn't' mean she isn't a woman.
Oh man, this was me to a tee in high school.

What sort of threw me for a bit of a loop was back in the day, I would see my Mom and Dad fight from time to time. I would see what I thought at the time was my Dad was my Dad overreacting to my Mom's BS (she is a woman of course, and as we all know, the **** tests never end.) He would basically sternly take charge and tell her how it was going to be. I would then see my Mom get upset with him, and if it was a big deal, cry a bit. I would see this and think "I'm not going to be like that... I'll be more diplomatic and open." Of course, what I DIDN'T see was when my Mom would get over it, realize she was wrong, and then go **** my Dad's brains out when they made up. What was REALLY going on was my Dad just knew how to game his woman and not put up with **** tests.

In high school, I was lucky in that a lot of my Dad's alpha qualities had rubbed off on me. I was a three sport letterman, so I was very fit, and got a lot of attention from girls. However, when I would go on dates with them, they would quickly lose interest because I was trying to be all "open" and "diplomatic" which they would construe as me being submissive (which it was.)

In my early 20s, I began to see more clearly into the nature of my parents' relationship, and when I realized the importance of my Dad being firm, it REALLY changed things for me. Heck, it changed my whole demeanor, and girls who were blowing me off after one date were now practically stalking me.

On another note, back on topic of the "Captain Save a Ho" theme...

One thing I've noticed is that people seem to be at least unconsciously aware of the fact that these guys are indeed going for girls who are "damaged goods."

If you were to ask one of those people encouraging this guy, I'm sure they would tell you how awesome it is that this guy is willing to be a father to children that aren't his. I think that's a cop out. I think they know the girl isn't worth a damn, and that's what they are REALLY congratulating him for.

The reason I say that kids aren't the real factor, is because my sister is 27, probably a 7.5 on the looks scale, and has a 3 year old daughter. The Father of the baby was her husband, who died in Afghanistan. She has a Master's degree, makes great money, owns a pretty amazing townhouse, and travels all over the world. Her husband died shortly after the baby was born, and she has started dating again again in the last few months.

Trust me, the dialogue from the facebook peanut gallery is TOTALLY different. No one is saying to the guy she is seeing "Dude, you are so awesome for dating a girl with a kid." But rather they are saying "Dude, she is awesome, you are one lucky SOB."

Kind of an interesting double standard.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Werman said:
Oh man, this was me to a tee in high school.

What sort of threw me for a bit of a loop was back in the day, I would see my Mom and Dad fight from time to time. I would see what I thought at the time was my Dad was my Dad overreacting to my Mom's BS (she is a woman of course, and as we all know, the **** tests never end.) He would basically sternly take charge and tell her how it was going to be. I would then see my Mom get upset with him, and if it was a big deal, cry a bit. I would see this and think "I'm not going to be like that... I'll be more diplomatic and open." Of course, what I DIDN'T see was when my Mom would get over it, realize she was wrong, and then go **** my Dad's brains out when they made up. What was REALLY going on was my Dad just knew how to game his woman and not put up with **** tests.

In high school, I was lucky in that a lot of my Dad's alpha qualities had rubbed off on me. I was a three sport letterman, so I was very fit, and got a lot of attention from girls. However, when I would go on dates with them, they would quickly lose interest because I was trying to be all "open" and "diplomatic" which they would construe as me being submissive (which it was.)

In my early 20s, I began to see more clearly into the nature of my parents' relationship, and when I realized the importance of my Dad being firm, it REALLY changed things for me. Heck, it changed my whole demeanor, and girls who were blowing me off after one date were now practically stalking me.

On another note, back on topic of the "Captain Save a Ho" theme...

One thing I've noticed is that people seem to be at least unconsciously aware of the fact that these guys are indeed going for girls who are "damaged goods."

If you were to ask one of those people encouraging this guy, I'm sure they would tell you how awesome it is that this guy is willing to be a father to children that aren't his. I think that's a cop out. I think they know the girl isn't worth a damn, and that's what they are REALLY congratulating him for.

The reason I say that kids aren't the real factor, is because my sister is 27, probably a 7.5 on the looks scale, and has a 3 year old daughter. The Father of the baby was her husband, who died in Afghanistan. She has a Master's degree, makes great money, owns a pretty amazing townhouse, and travels all over the world. Her husband died shortly after the baby was born, and she has started dating again again in the last few months.

Trust me, the dialogue from the facebook peanut gallery is TOTALLY different. No one is saying to the guy she is seeing "Dude, you are so awesome for dating a girl with a kid." But rather they are saying "Dude, she is awesome, you are one lucky SOB."

Kind of an interesting double standard.
Your sister is completely different from the girl in this thread. The girl in this thread is a high school dropout and has been divorced 3 times and has slept with at least 100 guys. When I dated her I did math in my head and she banged at least 10 guys in 1 year.

That's why I got drunk and called her a b!tch and a Ho and that's when our relationship ended thankfully.

She is skinny and tall and she pretends to have a good personality and that is how she plays men.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i dont see what the fuss is all about..who determines the choices a man makes? just because u subscribe to a particular philosophy doesnt make u right and the next man wrong.. as long as the guy is happy with the choices he has made i believe that is all that matters..

he might be the chump of the millennium but at least he is happy, that is more than i can say for a lot of guys on this forum..live and let live. frankly i've got more pertinent problems to deal with in my life than to worry about some captain-save-a-ho who doesn't impact my life in any shape or form.. maybe one day he might come to see the girl for who she really is or he might spend the rest of his life in blissful ignorance.. if he eventually chooses the don juan way of life, well good for him..if not, i cldnt really give a rat's ass.. its obvious OP devotes way too much attention to what goes on in the life of his ex and this thread is just a reflection of that obsession..though OP would deny this to be the case my only advice is to live and let live. the chump is happy and that is all that matters not what u or the next man thinks. fine u dodged the bullet now let it go!!!!

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
That's an insane mindset. He didn't even make an informed choice. If I sell you a brand new car that will break down within a year guaranteed for full price and you are happy the second you buy it, is that right?
And if you did know that it would break down and still paid full price, that's even worse!

But in his mind "Shes Different" :kick:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP I had to share this doozie of a facebook update from this chump:

Sitting on couch watching football while my lil girl does my toe nails. Could not get any better then this but a foot massage may cost me a bag of Doritos this week sounds like a deal to me.
Yes it was well worth and she even put the clear polish on it for me
Doing his toenails?