Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an idea of why hot girls reject you so much...

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want to f*ck her stop talking to her. The entire conversation is about her and how she turns down guys. It isnt even a f*cking interesting or exciting talk! It's lame, I wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds talking to this girl if I had no desire to f*ck her. F*ck her and walk away, better yet run away she seems like a serious headcase.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur experiment is kindve pointless tho just bcuz alotve hot females say they hate guys but arent like this girl.They dont get pleasure out of turning every man down. It would be more helpful if u were going to show how to break down a ch1ck like this to make her want u...but just having girl talk asking her about her stories about other guys just looks pathetic while were reading it,and im not even close to a donjuan imo.But everything u do in that chat is **** i even knew not to do b4 i came to this site.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn u spend hella time talking to her

and she's not even close to a 10

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's definitely good looking, imo. I'd give her a solid 8 at least, possibly a 9 if I could see her whole body instead of these tiny snapshots.

But the fact that she's a h0r (and b1tchy h0r, too) pretty much negates her beauty.

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is hot, I don't bother. Now there are some cases where you bother (when she pursues you), but those girls who are hot and overtly make it known I just ignore because they are not worth the time and effort. They think that because they look good they can do no wrong and when you get them they are subsequently boring and think they don't have to put much effort into anything because of their looks. Trust me, their more trouble then they are worth it. Super hot generally just talk to 95% of guys anyway to feed her ego and assure her she still "has it". Go after attractive women, but one's that look more "human" and don't have a bunch of satelite boys around them.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A) A lot of hot girls aren't like this, I know by first hand experience, not through meeting at clubs, but various places.

B) I would say this girl is attractive, but only because she is young, thin, and has an OK face, guaranteed she spends plenty of time in the mirror putting makeup on. I wouldn't even care much about her and as soon as she started talking like that, I'd leave.

C) I can't believe you didn't stand up for yourself, I don't care if this was some "experiment," BS, you said you are trying to break her down, get in her pants, etc., you aren't going to do it. Especially like that. You don't have to argue with her, but caller her out on it at least! Or should you be honored you at least get to talk to her?

D) Aside from being very painful to read this girl kicking your ass, I got nothing out of this, I didn't get "anything out of her head," Other than stay away from girls that talk about how they hate men, which I already knew. All this convo you had with her, was about how she goes to bars and treats guys like sh#t. She then treats you like sh#t.

E) THis girl DESERVES to be treated like ****. And as soon as she started talking about guys like that, I'd say you deserve it! Look how you act. You act like a B@tch and you're going to be a single mom in the near future because nobody could put up with this crap.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with rrrr
But this is what i noticed: many posters have commented on her looks
-WHO THE FUK CARES???
Just because she is hot does not allow her to get special treatment, does not put her above u, and does not involve sending ur balls to her in a shiny gift box.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that he's trying to get into her head and understand where she's coming from.
But where did he actually DO any of that? I don't see it anywhere. The one part where he actually tried she told him she wasn't interested in having that conversation. (And then he tried to get her to stay with "this conversation is good for us" and she plainly told him he's a "fkking idiot".)

Actually, just to analyze that part, he seemed to want to get her to admit that some chicks love cheating on their guys. Well, CLEARLY this chick is hugely AGAINST the idea of ANYONE cheating on ANYONE. Chance totally failed to pick up on this. Instead, I think he had it in his head the idea that this site continually propounds, that "all girls are slvts" and are only too happy to cheat on their man. So he kept trying to force the conversation that way, but she clearly was having NONE of it.

D) Aside from being very painful to read this girl kicking your ass, I got nothing out of this, I didn't get "anything out of her head," Other than stay away from girls that talk about how they hate men, which I already knew. All this convo you had with her, was about how she goes to bars and treats guys like sh#t. She then treats you like sh#t.
He didn't get a single thing out of her head except that she admitted some guy/s had brought her grief in the past -- as if we wouldn't have guessed. The rest of it was just her being a stupid bytch (and boring and unoriginal also -- which just proves that the only reason he was hanging on was 'cos she was hot) and chance just following along like a lost and hungry puppy hoping she throws him a few crumbs.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chance, I'm not saying any of this to put you down man. It's to help you snap out of it. 'Cos you seem to think you actually get something out of your interacions with this chick, whereas in reality you don't.

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
this isn't reality, that's why it doesn't mean anything to me. in the end it's just her feeding me stories. it might destory your little souls that a girl puts you down on an internet chat but not me. now offline... that's a whooole different story. i've always done things like this online with girls... they open up because they aren't doing it face to face. then when i'm out and look at them, i really do know what i'm seeing. not that i'm about to go talk to them cause that's not me. i don't game around with girls. you want to do that sh!t? go join a circus and jump hoops.

again, i will say... if i wanted to get into her pants i would of called her when she gave me her number a while ago. and don't you worry, i have put her down many times in the past. this chat was actually the only time she's ever talked so much because i sat there taking her sh!t, which once again, didn't phase me like it does to some of you soft guys. DO NOT FORGET. THIS WAS AN INTERNET CHAT.

D

DJF or John BAN THAT

chance says,

"i've really had enough of women. i don't mind talking to them and being friendly but i won't do much else."

I'm assuming you are starting to see some of the things I am seeing right? Where a quality and great relationship is difficult to find, but a piece of azz is right around the corner lol?