Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an idea of why hot girls reject you so much...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chance, your first point is fair enough: sometimes guys will get rejected because the chick is going through a "hate men" stage, and some hot chicks sometimes do enjoy the "power" of being able to reject guys.

Then, you say you weren't trying to pick her up, instead you just wanted to "get inside her head" or something like that. Okay. But seriously, you didn't really do a very good job of it. She provided you with PLENTY of opportunities to ask some incisive questions and direct the conversation in a myriad of interesting ways, but you sort of just "played along" with her and allowed her to completely dominate the tone and direction of the conversation. Honestly, I'm surprised the conversations didn't terminate sooner than they did, 'cos not only were you supplicative (and I know you weren't trying to pick her up, but the term "supplicative" applies anyway) you were also...pretty boring. I was just waiting for her to say something like this, and she finally did:

[2:18:06 PM] alanna: u know what i cant be fuked haveing this conversation with u
[2:18:09 PM] alanna: cya lata
[2:18:52 PM] chance: no, this is good for us alanna.
[2:19:00 PM] chance: it's good conversation.
[2:19:01 PM] alanna: u fuking idiot
[2:19:05 PM] alanna: no its not
[2:19:07 PM] chance: sigh
[2:21:09 PM] alanna is now Offline

(Oh, and dude, as much as you say you're only talking to her because of some "experiment" (of how much of her shyt you'll take before you break? :D), just admit it that the major reason you're so "interested" is because she's so hot. At least be honest with yourself if not with us.)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[3:48:59 PM] chance: you really are mean aint ya aha
[3:49:02 PM] chance: woo
[3:49:12 PM] alanna: i try
[3:49:15 PM] alanna: i just dont like ur attitude
[3:49:32 PM] chance: because im not kissin ya ass ?

Actually dude, in pretty much everything you said up to that point, you very much WERE kissing her ass. (You kept kissing beyond that point, too, btw.)

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
chance that conversation was weak dude.

[2:11:29 PM] chance: a married woman wants me to keep seeing her. i have ignored her.
[2:11:44 PM] chance: another younger girl wants me to keep seeing her too. and she is also taken.

Dude, you think she believes/cares what you say? You're just another guy trying to impress her, and you failed.

Did she ever initiate the conversation? It seemed like you were always the one messaging her after she was away, or after you saw her log back on. You came off as a nerd who wanted insight into how to try and court women of her type.

These guys are right -- stop lying to yourself about your intentions.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Reading it again, she seriously wiped the floor with him.

[4:03:29 PM] alanna: can u read?
[4:03:44 PM] chance: no let me grab my reading glasses.
[4:03:47 PM] chance: :/
[4:03:50 PM] alanna: no worries fag

Lol. He keeps coming back for more though. (Experiment seems to be going well, eh? :D)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[4:36:50 PM] chance: you would be good to have around just to see all the poor bastards get shot down.

Translation: I hope you ask me to come out with you guys so I can hang out with someone as hot as you.

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
the funny thing here is you all think i CARE that she is walking all over me. i know she is and i know she burnt me several times. i let her do this over an over. i want to keep harassing her to get it all out of her. if i wanted to pick her up i wouldn't be on msn... i'd be at the night clubs she was at. i wasn't kissing her ass as the way you say it. i was just being a little extra friendly but also not sucking her fingers. and yes, her being hot is what actually makes me message her. i admit it all because i'm not lying about it. i really don't care how AFC i'm acting... like i said, i'm not trying to pick her up. i'm saying anything and everything to her.

i like to do all the WHAT IF'S that guys think of saying to girls and wonder what their reaction will be. like pimp said. she is a RAT and nothing more to me.

IF I WANT A GIRL, I ALREADY HAVE TWO WAITING FOR ME AND HARASSING ME DAILY TO GET MY ATTENTION. believe it or not.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
Well then go to those two women who do want you, instead of trying to pillow talk a women who doesn't give a DAMN what you have to say. She kept telling you this and you kept asking her questions like a dork.

Reaction score
That's right chance, play the girl's hero, her good friend, that will get you somewhere.

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't want a woman if you have been reading. i'm quite happy with my hand at the moment. if a girl wants me she can come over and sit on my dik otherwise i can't be fuked jumpin hoops like you idiots. stop hating on me, just read it and fuk off if you got nothing nice to say.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, didn't you tell that chick to sit on your dik too? And her response was "That's what your mother's for."

Rofl... you're a stud.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore the bastards, chance. The stupid flamers from this forum are letting themselves get worked up by trolls who just joined this month. It's not really worth responding to.

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
You don't want those two women who are supposedly after you either? What are, gay? That's really the only plausible explanation.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This convo was pathetic
notice how each part of the chat you started AND you ended. Meaning she did not care enough to talk to u, or care enough to continue.
This means you care more than she does
Yes you were trying to get in her pants, at least judging from the convo
You handed ur balls to her, she chopped them up and send them to ur mom - and u just smiled at that.
U put up with unaccepable behavior/insults from a bytch
Her frame is stronger than urs
Conclusion: never do this to yourself again, u will destroy your game this way.

P.S. all of u should check out the pod casts on theplayersupremeshow.com
he would shoot u for even typing pathetic crap like that

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think most club girls have her mentality. I'm not talking about the ones out celebrating someone's birthday. I mean the ones who are out there 3 nights a week. They always complain about all the men hitting on them yet they are out there wearing next to nothing and being a b!tch to all the men. That's why I've cut the clubbing down to like once a month. Clubbing really caters to stroking a chicks ego and making a guy feel like sh!t. Even when I'm standing on line for 20 minutes and three chicks just walk right in gets me highly aggravated. I'm with Pimp-aholic that alot of these girls need a swift kick to the jaw to bring them back to reality.

And to all u guys putting Chance down......... yeah he could have told the girl to fukk off and ended the convo after the first 5 minutes but whats the point. I like that he's trying to get into her head and understand where she's coming from. She's definately fukked up in the head. One thing I like is that even though in her mind she has all the power, in reality the guys who broke her heart have the power. They pretty much ruined her life cause even though she'll never admit it she desperately wants a man's attention but is too afraid to open up for fear of getting hurt again.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take this as an insult, trust me its for your own good. Ive been in an almost identical situation last year before i had some sense beaten into me. And guys, these "trolls" including me are not being evil, theyre being kind to Chance

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
This convo was pathetic
notice how each part of the chat you started AND you ended. Meaning she did not care enough to talk to u, or care enough to continue.
This means you care more than she does
Yes you were trying to get in her pants, at least judging from the convo
You handed ur balls to her, she chopped them up and send them to ur mom - and u just smiled at that.
U put up with unaccepable behavior/insults from a bytch
Her frame is stronger than urs
Conclusion: never do this to yourself again, u will destroy your game this way.

P.S. all of u should check out the pod casts on theplayersupremeshow.com
he would shoot u for even typing pathetic crap like that
holy sh!t. i swear most of you guys are really fuking blind ain't ya? what fuking game ? i wasnt "gaming" her you sh!thead. once again, stop fuking seeing this as me trying to get into her pants. it was an online chat not a fuking picking up session. got it?

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chance- said:
the funny thing here is you all think i CARE that she is walking all over me. i know she is and i know she burnt me several times. i let her do this over an over.
Why are you letting her burn you? your just letting her get her kicks off some ******* on the internet. No offense, but your acting like a big AFC.

i want to keep harassing her to get it all out of her.
Get what out of her? Seems like she is the one harassing you... see conversation

if i wanted to pick her up i wouldn't be on msn... i'd be at the night clubs she was at.
Why would you EVER want to pick up a girl like this?

i wasn't kissing her ass as the way you say it. i was just being a little extra friendly but also not sucking her fingers. and yes, her being hot is what actually makes me message her. i admit it all because i'm not lying about it.
"extra friendly"...is that what they call it nowadays? Forget she's hot for a minute then read the conversation, why would you want to talk to someone like this?

i really don't care how AFC i'm acting... like i said, i'm not trying to pick her up. i'm saying anything and everything to her.
Sounds to me like your supplicating

i like to do all the WHAT IF'S that guys think of saying to girls and wonder what their reaction will be. like pimp said. she is a RAT and nothing more to me.
This makes sense, but this isn't a normal girl...therefore she doesn't represent the female sex very well. I hope you really believe she is nothing more than a rat for your own sake...

IF I WANT A GIRL, I ALREADY HAVE TWO WAITING FOR ME AND HARASSING ME DAILY TO GET MY ATTENTION. believe it or not.
Why don't you want these girls?

Edit: I understand completely that your not trying to game her, however she's not even respecting you as a human being, stop talking to her and save your ego.