Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alright, Train Me.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation. I'm a part of this running group that meets up a couple nights per week. A week ago I showed up late to the group run and had to split early, but I noticed this cute blonde girl but didn't get a shot to talk to her. I went to the running group website and noticed she had a profile - so I clicked it which lead me her Facebook page. No guys in any photos, no boyfriend, looks promising.

So this Wednesday, she has RSVP'd for the group run, as have I. After the run, we are all supposed to meet up for drinks afterwards. This will be my opportunity to make the move.

OK. So SS, train me. Bring me through what I should do to get this woman interested in me. I want to get a number by the end of the night....

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
1. Read as much of the DJ Bible and other helpful articles as you can.

2. Let the stuff sink in.

3. Go out there and practice the stuff you learn IRL.

4. to summarize SS: look the best that you can, don't break your back for anybody, always recognize your own high value and just how rare DJ's like you really are, and adopt an I-don't-give-a-fvck-what-happens mindset.

5. After the run, try to sit yourself close to her and some other females at the bar/restaurant. Be your usual charming, funny self.

6. Then focus on her, and ask her about herself. Make her seem like she is the most interesting woman on earth.

7. After you've pretended to listen to her for a while, ask her for a phone number. Better yet, find out if you have any common interests (ie jazz clubs, skating, whatever) and invite her out on a date.

8. On your second date, make out with her, and watch her panties fly right off!

9. Come back here and thank us for our guidance and wisdom.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes!

-bd
Business! I do plan on getting some answers out of her. I have read parts of the Bible already and how I should appear interesting, strong, aloof at times - just making myself seem valuable.

OK, so do I actually run with this girl? It's sort of big group...so I can run with anyone. Or do I wait to get to the bar and then bust out the moves? I think running with her right away seems a little needy.

Train me!

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
can you BEAT all the other runners to the end of the run, by a wide margin? :) When I won combat pistol shooting matches or karate tourneys, I got lots of attention from anyone who was there. Of course, what YOU want is a "shortcut", not doing all the WORK necessary to have REAL status.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
expos said:
Here's the situation. I'm a part of this running group that meets up a couple nights per week. A week ago I showed up late to the group run and had to split early, but I noticed this cute blonde girl but didn't get a shot to talk to her. I went to the running group website and noticed she had a profile - so I clicked it which lead me her Facebook page. No guys in any photos, no boyfriend, looks promising.

So this Wednesday, she has RSVP'd for the group run, as have I. After the run, we are all supposed to meet up for drinks afterwards. This will be my opportunity to make the move.

OK. So SS, train me. Bring me through what I should do to get this woman interested in me. I want to get a number by the end of the night....
1)Look, dress, and groom your best. (That’s a given)

2)When you walk in smile, greet everyone. High five/ shake hands and congratulate everyone on the team. (Make it like you are the most social one on the team.)

3)Keep your drinks to a minimum. About two. Drink water in between or order water with your drinks so you don’t get drunk and screw things up and have your breath smelling like alcohol.

4)Ask her name. Smile while doing so and maintaining good direct eye contact.

5)Make small talk. Ask her about herself, why she joined the team, how long she’s been running for, what else she likes to do. Get her to talk about herself and be a good LISTENER.

6)Don’t hesitate to move quick for the number at LEAST by the end of the night. Other dudes on the team/at the bar may be or planning to make a move on her so you need to do it that night.

When you go for her number. Take out your phone while SMILING and HAND it to her and tell her: “You know people are always running through life when there’s certain times they need to stop for a moment and enjoy it. Put your number in my phone (her name).”

She’ll most likely type those digits in right then and there.

IF she gives you the boyfriend line: You STILL smile at her then tell her: “ To me it doesn’t matter if I finish a run in first place so long as I finish it.” Then just tell her it was nice meeting her and you’ll see her soon. Then continue with the celebration.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
1. Run away screaming from American women

2. Run to a different country

God, you guys put in so much work and effort for women who aren't worth a wet fart.

My advice: Say "Hi, I think you're pretty, wanna go out?" if she says no then count yourself lucky and come over to Asia where this line works like a charm.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

God, you guys put in so much work and effort for women who aren't worth a wet fart.

My advice: Say "Hi, I think you're pretty, wanna go out?" if she says no then count yourself lucky and come over to Asia where this line works like a charm.
"So much work and effort" LMFAO. LiveFreeofseX typed his reply with his fat boy stick as he's bedridden from never putting in the "effort" of actually leaving his room. Yes. Leave everything behind and run to Asia to meet any and every woman who date "anyone" who simply runs Kindergarten stunted lines of "Hi, I think you're pretty, Wanna go out?" for sure fire "win". Epic brain shart azz hat.

B

BeDJ

LiveFreeX said:
I agree with this part in your post. If guys don't understand this, it's their own fault. A woman who wants to hang out with you will find time to hang out with you. It doesn't matter if they have to ditch their friends or travel 30 minutes out of their way.

Given, if you are an overweight chump going nowhere in life, she most likely won't.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Didn't see her last night. Group run was cancelled because of weather. Getting another shot Saturday morning....

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

You're right about one thing, some of them aren't worth a fart. But, I'd still rather hit a vag with curly hair than straight hair any day.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple more things:

1) Social Proof. When you guys are getting drinks, be the life of the party or at least super outgoing when talking to people. Even better have girls around you. SHE should be the one noticing you.

2) Always end on a high note. After finding a connection with her and the conversation is good, excuse yourself and talk to others or just simply leave if you want. Or use a false time constraint- "I gotta get back to my friends, but you seem really cool, we should hang out sometime. What is your number." Bam, done.

3) If you get nervous, always remind yourself that in a hundred years no one will ever remember this convo or give a ****. In fact no one prolly gives a shyt now.

Good luck

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the better SS threads for a while...the top DJs providing useful, straightforward advice :D

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed it! Got her number.

Cliff notes:

1. Gave her a lot of attention.
2. Asked a ton of questions. We have similar interests and it was easy to talk.
3. Made a lot of eye contact and didn't break eye contact.
4. Playful touching AFTER several conversations. She asked me rub her shin to feel a bruise on her leg on two occasions.
5. Ended up getting a beer with her after the run.
6. Lots of nervous laughter on her behalf...she seemed so nervous but into it.
7. She had her phone out and I told her "I'm putting my number in your phone". I was direct and was dead serious.
8. Left with a hug...she said she will text me. Thought about a kiss....didn't get around to it. I will be seeing her tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the help SS!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember numbers don't mean chit. Its ok to feel accomplished about it but the game is far from over.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Remember numbers don't mean chit. Its ok to feel accomplished about it but the game is far from over.
She is BLOWING up my phone now. Ridiculous.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Excellent work expos, you listened to our advice and now you're reaping the rewards.

Now that the hard part is over (isolating her, getting her number, and getting her to chase you), the next important phase begins.

And that is:

DO NOT FALL INTO HER TRAP: DO NOT BLOW UP HER PHONE BACK.

Remain the cool and calm DJ we all know you are. I know it's tempting to build rapport by constantly responding, but resist the urge. Respond to her texts very sporadically, and keep them short but sweet. Make her think you're very busy. When you do text her, make her laugh, but don't be too available. Flirt with her. Basically, give her a bit of yourself and make her want more. Make plans to go out, take her out for some drinks, do something fun, and go for the make out. You did good not to try to kiss her the first date, make her work for it a bit. Your patience will pay off I assure you..

Keep it up and let us know how this turns out!
Thanks Bradd80! OK...the fun stuff has started....this is what has happened in the last couple of hours.

She blew up my phone and wants to go out for dinner tomorrow. Then on Monday, she wants me to go to her companies post work party at a hotel. She has a room there. :)

She leaves Tuesday for work-related stuff...but said it would be neat if I could drive up to see her while on work travel.

I said I'll let her know...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
expos said:
Thanks Bradd80! OK...the fun stuff has started....this is what has happened in the last couple of hours.

She blew up my phone and wants to go out for dinner tomorrow. Then on Monday, she wants me to go to her companies post work party at a hotel. She has a room there. :)

She leaves Tuesday for work-related stuff...but said it would be neat if I could drive up to see her while on work travel.

I said I'll let her know...

Go to a light dinner and drinks IF and ONLY if you feel like it. If she asked to go to dinner she should offer to pay half or at LEAST get the drinks. (The more food you eat the less chance to get laid. That is if you decide to do that.) *I'd say see if she just wants to meet up for drinks then dinner NEXT time at your place. You don't want to move to fast to dinner. Eat beforehand on your own and later meet up for drinks then hang out at your or her place.

Go to the company party. Frig it. Be social and see how she is. I don't think you'd be getting laid even if she has a room as if you aren't her S.O. depending on how much she values her job it's not a good look to have her friend staying in the same room as her and word travels so it could get her looked down on at the company by staying overnight with a male friend. Then again who knows. Go and see what happens.

As far as the traveling to see her after she leaves for work to see her. I wouldn't. Decline and counter offer with her coming to see you when she's back and do something then hang out at your place for a light dinner, drinks, and some fun. Even IF you wind up getting laid you need to make her work a bit to come see you too. It's a two way street. You don't want to be the one always coming to her. She needs to at times come to you.