Alright, Train Me.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to play contrarian. Not that I'm against getting some ass. No, not at all. Go for it. Just that I never heard of anyone serious about running who tries to mess up his own natural running style by slowing it down to run with someone else (or in your case, a group, where the slowest person dictates the pace for everyone). Also, I never heard of anyone serious about physical training who drinks. Back when I ran, I got up at 4 am and ran right down the street with no traffic, no pollution, no distractions, and no fatigue from the day's activities. Few serious runners do it after work. So the whole "running group" thing smacks of some bvll sh1t pretense at looking like you're a runner without actually being a runner. It's fake and can only attract other pretenders. It's the sort of place I'd avoid if I were trying to screen out low-quality women.

expos said:
She blew up my phone and wants to go out for dinner tomorrow. Then on Monday, she wants me to go to her companies post work party at a hotel. She has a room there. :)

She leaves Tuesday for work-related stuff...but said it would be neat if I could drive up to see her while on work travel.
So, she's a bar skank who gets her own hotel rooms in advance of events, to make sure she has a place for multiple hookups. And she wants you to be her boy-b1tch as well. And she's such a slvt she begs men for attention, rather than being demure. I'm with LiveFreeX on this one. She's not worth a wet fart. Get the one free hookup, go NC, and run to the free clinic for STD testing.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Sushi dinner, then off to a smaller bar for a few more beers tonight. While at dinner I was telling her a story about a girl (who has a bf) that I'm sort of friends with who I text often with. I told her how this girl sees me only as a friend. My date tells me, "I don't think so...you are pretty good looking...I guarantee that she doesn't view you as a friend."

First kiss in private booth at the bar. Nice kiss when I dropped her off.

She wants me to see her tomorrow. I told her I'll let her know. Then, she said "aww...don't you like me?" in sort of needy-ish voice. She's blowing up my phone with texts again right now.

I don't know. She's seems pretty nice, maybe a little distant at times. Can't say that I'm attracted to her physically as I was much as was my ex-wife or some of the past girls I briefly dated.

Time to spin more plates I guess.

Thanks SS DJ's...this was a small success.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
I don't know. She's seems pretty nice, maybe a little distant at times.
who doesn't at first. keep up the work.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - went to her hotel Monday night made out with her a little more. It was midnight and we both were pretty tired. We didn't have sex and she didn't remove her clothes at all.

She left yesterday morning and won't be back until mid-summer.

Messaged her a few times yesterday but she seemed sort of "meh" in her messages. The thing is, I wake up in the morning and I'm not thinking about her or really finding her all the attractive, to be honest. Seems a little self-centered and asks me absolutely no questions about myself.

What was funny is that while we were lying on her bed, she said "I really want to get to know you more". I wanted to say "Well, that's you fault because all you do is talk about yourself." lol.

NO CONTACT - time to spin some more plates~!

Sloweburna707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't over think it, idk what your experience with women are. Don't over think it go up to her introduce yourself find out her name do small talk tell her you think she's pretty and ask her to go out sometime this shouldn't take more then 5 minutes if she says no well you tried and your not going to be asking yourself "what if"

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloweburna707 said:
Don't over think it, idk what your experience with women are. Don't over think it go up to her introduce yourself find out her name do small talk tell her you think she's pretty and ask her to go out sometime this shouldn't take more then 5 minutes if she says no well you tried and your not going to be asking yourself "what if"
What? I think you are on the wrong thread...

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump time.

So I've continued talking with this girl. She's rolling back into town on May 12. She's busy and away for work right now...and things have been a little stressful and crazy in her life because she's got move to a new place when returns. So, I let her chill for little.

I left her alone for three days until we chatted online for a little bit this morning. It was good hour of small talking and a few updates, nothing serious.

So, she isn't ignoring me and she still seems interested and always replies right away to me. But I'd say 70% of the time I'm initiating contact.

The problem I'm having with her is that she seems a little uninteresting to talk to, and she asks absolutely no questions about myself. I have to basically update her on little details and she doesn't seem to care or elaborate on anything I'm saying to her.

I think this girl is a AW. 1500+ Facebook friends, lots of status updates, and 1000's of photos. (I have like 10 photos lol)

She is also a very tough read...almost robotic at times...one emotion which is sort of best described as "pleasant".

When I WAS around her, I did notice her staring at me when I wasn't looking at her. Her eyes would drift over to mine, and then quickly look away. It was almost this obsessive like stare. Very strange...but then she doesn't reveal much of herself to me.

I guess I'm wondering what fvck I should do. I want to keep her interested, she is good looking but not really my type but that could maybe change.

Should I just go ghost for a week and let her make the next move?