Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

almost 29, am I getting too old to pick up girls 18-22?

Goten

Reaction score
Just curious about this, as this is generally the age bracket I'm most physically attacted to. However, as I'm nearing 30, I'm wondering how realistic it is to be hooking up with girls this young on a regular basis.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want an LTR that will work, 18 will be problems, 22 is perfect. 18 is a girl, 22 a woman. I generally apply to the half plus 7 rule. Lets round you off to 30, so 22. Sex only is a different matter.

I am 55 my wife is 40, but looks much, much younger (that is her in my profile pic). I have a couple of very young orbiters. I don't have sex with them, but I could and if my wife steps out of line (which she nearly just did) they would become plates. They just would never work out.

Keep in mind, they will age. I don't think an exclusive monogamous relationship with and 18 year old would work. Most 18 year olds are too immature for a relationship. That does not mean you cannot keep them in your rotation. If an 18 year old stuck around somehow for a few years she would get older (duh) so it is possible.

I had a 21 year old when I was 36.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
No.

Unless you look like ****e and are a drag to be around.

Goten

Reaction score
I dated a 21 year old when I was 33. I also dated a 19 year old when I was 35. I'm currently 39 and my GF is 23. We've been together for over a year.

Do YOU think I'm too old to be dating these women?
damn, i envy you dude. I hope to be pulling chicks that age when I hit my 30's.

Goten

Reaction score
If you want an LTR that will work, 18 will be problems, 22 is perfect. 18 is a girl, 22 a woman. I generally apply to the half plus 7 rule. Lets round you off to 30, so 22. Sex only is a different matter.

I am 55 my wife is 40, but looks much, much younger (that is her in my profile pic). I have a couple of very young orbiters. I don't have sex with them, but I could and if my wife steps out of line (which she nearly just did) they would become plates. They just would never work out.

Keep in mind, they will age. I don't think an exclusive monogamous relationship with and 18 year old would work. Most 18 year olds are too immature for a relationship. That does not mean you cannot keep them in your rotation. If an 18 year old stuck around somehow for a few years she would get older (duh) so it is possible.

I had a 21 year old when I was 36.
Nah, not looking for an LTR yet. More of casual dating/sex.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, i envy you dude. I hope to be pulling chicks that age when I hit my 30's.
It was much easier to do it in my 30s than it was in my 20s. Being confident, positive, social and having a sense of humour go a long way. Work on those parts of your personality and you'll see the women gravitate towards you.

Square Hammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the other posters...you can easily pull those women well into your 30's. Maybe even when you are older, if they have daddy issues hahaha.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, not looking for an LTR yet. More of casual dating/sex.
Explain your notion of casual dating, please? Even if you want an LTR you are going to do a lot of dating and nexting.

My program has an LTR as the goal, but in the meantime you are managing a 3 woman rotation. You have a Tuesday night gal, a Thursday night gal, and a Saturday night gal.

For the first 8 weeks you do not promise exclusivity with them, in fact most relationships end by the 8 week mark.

When I was running my rotations I would have sex about 3 times with each gal, meaning I had sex nearly 10 times a week. Is that set up anything like casual dating?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not your age but your look and status that grants you a certain range of hotness and youth in women.
I would rather be a hot 35 yrs old man than an average 25yrs old one if my desire was to pick up cute 22 yrs old girls.

Goten

Reaction score
It was much easier to do it in my 30s than it was in my 20s. Being confident, positive, social and having a sense of humour go a long way. Work on those parts of your personality and you'll see the women gravitate towards you.
Problem for me is, I was fat and ugly when younger, and now in my late 20's I decided to take up fitness/weight lifting, and now look the best I ever have.

So because of that, I never had much interactions with girls 18-22 when I was that age, so now at 28 almost 29 I feel awkward approaching girls that young, since I never did it when younger.

Goten

Reaction score
Agree with the other posters...you can easily pull those women well into your 30's. Maybe even when you are older, if they have daddy issues hahaha.
I know a guy who's 46 married to a 26 year old...don't know if she has daddy issues, but maybe she does. That's the biggest age gap relationship I know of though.

Goten

Reaction score
Explain your notion of casual dating, please? Even if you want an LTR you are going to do a lot of dating and nexting.

My program has an LTR as the goal, but in the meantime you are managing a 3 woman rotation. You have a Tuesday night gal, a Thursday night gal, and a Saturday night gal.

For the first 8 weeks you do not promise exclusivity with them, in fact most relationships end by the 8 week mark.

When I was running my rotations I would have sex about 3 times with each gal, meaning I had sex nearly 10 times a week. Is that set up anything like casual dating?
I want to date different girls, maybe even a few at the same time. I missed out on that in my early 20's due to my horrible appearance (fat, bad acne, glasses, etc), and now want to make up for that in my late 20's now that I look somewhat decent.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has worked with a youth program for 15+ years I can offer the following advice.

There is a certain age in a young woman's life where she opens her mind to the possibility of older men. Before that moment happens it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, or what you do, you are just not on her radar at all. You may as well be invisible. All that matters is in her mind you are too old for her.

This concept reminds me of a high school mindset. Remember when you were in high school and someone just one grade higher than you seemed SO much older. That mindset persists for a few years for some people even after high school. There is no magic age. It just happens.

However once that magic moment happens you would be very surprised at how much older of men a young woman will open herself up to. Last summer I had a young woman profess her love for me and she is 20 years younger.

I see this happen every single year as many of the same young people return to my workplace year after year and basically use the job to put them through college and university. There is a large group of 20 somethings and many attractive young women. It is very obvious when that switch has been flipped and she is suddenly available to older men.

Goten

Reaction score
As someone who has worked with a youth program for 15+ years I can offer the following advice.

There is a certain age in a young woman's life where she opens her mind to the possibility of older men. Before that moment happens it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, or what you do, you are just not on her radar at all. You may as well be invisible. All that matters is in her mind you are too old for her.

This concept reminds me of a high school mindset. Remember when you were in high school and someone just one grade higher than you seemed SO much older. That mindset persists for a few years for some people even after high school. There is no magic age. It just happens.

However once that magic moment happens you would be very surprised at how much older of men a young woman will open herself up to. Last summer I had a young woman profess her love for me and she is 20 years younger.

I see this happen every single year as many of the same young people return to my workplace year after year and basically use the job to put them through college and university. There is a large group of 20 somethings and many attractive young women. It is very obvious when that switch has been flipped and she is suddenly available to older men.
interesting information. What age would that generally be? or does it vary?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fine dude. Just believe itt. If you believe it enough, she'll find a reason too. Stay fit. Stay attractive. Age won't matter if you have that plus confidence.