Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

almost 29, am I getting too old to pick up girls 18-22?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look old, you're invisible to 18 year old stunners
Generally true. If we're considering 18-21 women, 29-32 men should look good for their ages to have a chance. The biggest issue for 29-32 year old men pursuing 18-21 year old women is access. They don't tend to go to the same places in real life. The 29-32 year old man doesn't see the 18-20 year olds in the real world much. He might see a 21 year old at a bar. Even then, he's likely to go to bars with more mid to late 20 somethings, not the bars near colleges with the most 21 and 22 year olds.

Most don't give a crap about how you have your 'sh1t together' lol. Almost the opposite in fact. What they want is a good looking, fun, hot guy of a somewhat similar age
I agree that most 18-22 year olds aren't thinking about guys with their shiit together. That's most true when they are dating men their close to their own ages, which most are doing. When I was 18-22 and mostly around other 18-22 year olds (my college days), most of the women on campus were dating some other guy on campus. On the rare occasions that I heard about women 18-20 dating older men, these were maybe 24-25 year old men, not 29-32.

If a guy 29-32 did want to date a 18-22 year old (college student or not), he would have to look good AND have money. An 18-22 year old woman can easily get a good looking man close to her own age. However, most of those men would be broke, unless they had family money (more on that in a second). A 29-32 year old guy making a well above average salary would be something unique that she would not get from most guys her age.

When I was in undergrad, I saw a few women only date men from rich families. The college women I saw doing this on campus tended to have upper middle class or rich parents themselves. This was somewhat of a thing in certain sororities/fraternities on campus.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look old, you're invisible to 18 year old stunners (unless they want a rich sugar daddy in which case they'll close their eyes and imagine a hot young guy banging them in exchange for a nice lifestyle and money).
Most don't give a crap about how you have your 'sh1t together' lol. Almost the opposite in fact. What they want is a good looking, fun, hot guy of a somewhat similar age
You don't get the point.

The entire notion of "HAVE YOUR SH!T TOGETHER" already includes to notion of looking good.

Of course it's not 19-year-old-hot-guy looking good, but at least not having big beer belly and women's chest.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look old, you're invisible to 18 year old stunners (unless they want a rich sugar daddy in which case they'll close their eyes and imagine a hot young guy banging them in exchange for a nice lifestyle and money).
If you want to look young, go hang around an anime con. Chicks are easy pickings at those things, most are socially retarded, even the hot ones. How I found my wife. They NEVER get regular guys going to cons, it's always some loser with a spaghetti stained t-shirt, clutching a Waifu pillow. You'll see loads of chicks posing, the trick is not to be the doofus taking a picture of them. Ask them for a picture, then get in it and do some cool or funny pose. They're not used to this level of engagement. I usually get them to do some version of a Haduken and I pose like I've been blown away (I don't dress up either). Despite them looking hot, they're only confident in costume. Take that away and they shrink back to nerdy introverts.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to look young, go get dressed up and hang around an anime con. Chicks are easy pickings at those things, most are socially retarded, even the hot ones. How I found my wife. They NEVER get regular guys going to cons, it's always some loser with a spaghetti stained t-shirt, clutching a Waifu pillow for dear life. You'll see loads of chicks posing, the trick is not to be the doofus taking a picture of them. Ask them for a picture, then get in it and do some cool or funny pose. They're not used to this level of engagement. I usually get them to do some version of a Haduken and I pose like I've been blown away (I don't dress up either).
I've seen a direct correlation to needing to wear an eyepatch since 2015 and the attention women pay me. Teens come up to me and tell me I look like a boss in their video games. Nincompoops make pirate-related comments and noises, but they're easy to ignore. Women think I look badass in a positive way and they feel safe with me. I took to wearing a cap or hat to make my patch less visible.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a direct correlation to needing to wear an eyepatch since 2015 and the attention women pay me. Teens come up to me and tell me I look like a boss in their video games. Nincompoops make pirate-related comments and noises, but they're easy to ignore. Women think I look badass in a positive way and they feel safe with me. I took to wearing a cap or hat to make my patch less visible.
Own it. Start wearing body armour.

If I was you, I'd get a crosshairs.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone on this board ever been single at 39-ish, with three-ish kids, work in a premier company at a landmark office location in Manhattan or similar and successfully been able to lock up an early to mid 20’s smoke that had a legitimate interest in a long term situation? I feel like the dynamics of the situation require a schoolteacher or something like that. To be sure, I am not talking about pumping and dumping college students. Been there, done that. Reasons I am asking is the aging of the body after age 30, the fact that being single at 30+ almost speaks for itself, and while there are great qualities and whatnot, just always thinking about ways to improve. Not saying the current situation doesn’t work. Don’t get me wrong.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible that I am out of touch.

I am a 40 year old man who has been in unmarried relationships and seducing women for 24 years.

I think that I'm more in touch with the current environment than a 34-40 year old man who has been in the same relationship for 10 or more years.

That said, you are 10 years younger than I am and it's possible that you have a better sense of 18-22 year olds or 18-24 year olds than I have.

Tell me more about this. When I was in college (2001-2005 for undergrad), the most common ways college students dated was with other college students on campus. It seems convenient for college students to date each other since there are a lot of unmarried people on campus. Back in the 2001-2005 undergrad era, I did observe that just because a woman has a marital status of 'single', it does not mean she's available. In that way, I perceived that college dating was a bit overrated in that era because a lot of women I interacted with on campus were in relationships while they were on campus. Most of them didn't end up marrying their college era boyfriends.

It is possible that you're overrating how often the flying out stuff happens? My sense is that you are. I think only a very small percentage of women are being flown out somewhere or using Seeking or similar services for sugar type relationships.

Random sex on spring break happened in my era in college. It usually happened with another college student at some spring break destination. The two people often don't go to the same college while having their random spring break sex. They have their random spring break sex 1-2 nights, go back to their respective universities, and then go on with life.
I’m trying to tell you, but it’s like you don’t want to listen. If you sincerely want to understand I can tell you more.
the hottest women (girls that are 8s and above), know they are too hot to participate in regular dating. These are the girls that don’t date guys in college (unless it’s a complete total package alpha) because they intrinsically feel superior to the social circle they are forced to be in via education. These girls spend their free time going to the top restaurants, clubs, parties etc to satiate their hypergamy. These girls are going to be much more biologically attracted to a 33 year old on instagram that has pictures in private jets and doing important things than a college guy. They don’t even ask about his age, they just look at men objectively. So if he looks good, age is irrelevant, because he looks good and that alone is worthy of respect (most men are invisible to women). Looking good in a woman’s eyes isn’t just about pure aesthetics but more so grooming, posture, self care, clothing, etc things which often come naturally to men with money and success.

most ‘hot’ women now have very highly developed online profiles, professional photos on vacations, in clubs etc; it’s literally their whole life. Why do you think that is? Their social media is a much more effective tool for hypergamy than their college network or anything they can do in real life.
So they are very open to men adding them on instagram if the guys profile is better than hers from a social power perspective.

when I say getting ‘flown own’ I don’t mean literally being flowing out like hooker. What I mean is, women from smaller cities are looking at men in better cities. The girls in New Jersey are looking at guys in Manhattan. Yes, sometimes a guy might pay for a flight or getaway after a few weeks of talking, if the girl is in college. Thats no different than paying for an expensive meal etc and a lot of girls online will see it as a token of respect/appreciation since you’re a stranger on the internet.
it makes more sense for her to date an exciting rich man in another city, get flown out a few times a year etc than a local college bro. It’s more exciting, more romantic etc
not all girls are looking at guys out in Paris or London (but some are), but most are looking at guys at least in a better city which isn’t too far away.

instagram has given the top 10% of 30 - 40 year old men much more power in the dating market than 20 year olds because a 25 year guy has what on his profile? A few gym selfies, pictures with friends and the occasional cheap vacation. But a top 10% 37 year old is in the most expensive gym and spa in town 3 times a week, eating out at nice restaurants, taking pictures with high value people (eg if he’s a surgeon, taking pics with other surgeons at conferences) has a crib, sports car , possible in better shape and 10 years worth of accomplishments to post about on his page (vs the 25 year old who’s future is uncertain)
Who do you think she’s going to be chasing

when you forget about game/seduction and look at it from a more authentic perspective - ultimately women want to date men that they respect, that they want to be like, that they can learn from and they can experience new things with.
A 22 year old guy is not your competition for the top women. The 34 year old EX-NFL player that now owns a successful security business is.

the way modern dating works now is women will have 2-3 high value men on their social media who they are watching and interested in. They will test them ruthhlessly (often with mixed signals/thirst traps etc) and then meet the one that passes the tests and peaks their interest by the content they post.
they’ll be open to sleeping with that guy fast when they meet, because she feels she knows him well (from the content he posts daily) and has tested him very hard against other high value men.

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m trying to tell you, but it’s like you don’t want to listen. If you sincerely want to understand I can tell you more.
the hottest women (girls that are 8s and above), know they are too hot to participate in regular dating. These are the girls that don’t date guys in college (unless it’s a complete total package alpha) because they intrinsically feel superior to the social circle they are forced to be in via education. These girls spend their free time going to the top restaurants, clubs, parties etc to satiate their hypergamy. These girls are going to be much more biologically attracted to a 33 year old on instagram that has pictures in private jets and doing important things than a college guy. They don’t even ask about his age, they just look at men objectively. So if he looks good, age is irrelevant, because he looks good and that alone is worthy of respect (most men are invisible to women). Looking good in a woman’s eyes isn’t just about pure aesthetics but more so grooming, posture, self care, clothing, etc things which often come naturally to men with money and success.

most ‘hot’ women now have very highly developed online profiles, professional photos on vacations, in clubs etc; it’s literally their whole life. Why do you think that is? Their social media is a much more effective tool for hypergamy than their college network or anything they can do in real life.
So they are very open to men adding them on instagram if the guys profile is better than hers from a social power perspective.

when I say getting ‘flown own’ I don’t mean literally being flowing out like hooker. What I mean is, women from smaller cities are looking at men in better cities. The girls in New Jersey are looking at guys in Manhattan. Yes, sometimes a guy might pay for a flight or getaway after a few weeks of talking, if the girl is in college. Thats no different than paying for an expensive meal etc and a lot of girls online will see it as a token of respect/appreciation since you’re a stranger on the internet.
it makes more sense for her to date an exciting rich man in another city, get flown out a few times a year etc than a local college bro. It’s more exciting, more romantic etc
not all girls are looking at guys out in Paris or London (but some are), but most are looking at guys at least in a better city which isn’t too far away.
OR just be a cvcky funny dude and pull them without money or status.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR just be a cvcky funny dude and pull them without money or status.

kissing girls means nothing dude. I have had nights out where I made out with 4-5 girls and never heard from them again. He also has a camera crew with him which makes girls do things for the sake of it.
I’m talking about getting the top women and how they think and operate.
If YOU were a beautiful woman, you wouldn’t be stupid enough to give your most coveted asset (your body) to a random guy with a camera or pua. You’d screen hard and look for the total package.
The same amount of effort you as a guy put into getting girls, girls do the same into getting the best man they can
If you disagree - then where is your 22 year old model girlfriend?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious about this, as this is generally the age bracket I'm most physically attacted to. However, as I'm nearing 30, I'm wondering how realistic it is to be hooking up with girls this young on a regular basis.
Depends on you.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kissing girls means nothing dude. I have had nights out where I made out with 4-5 girls and never heard from them again. He also has a camera crew with him which makes girls do things for the sake of it.
I’m talking about getting the top women and how they think and operate.
If YOU were a beautiful woman, you wouldn’t be stupid enough to give your most coveted asset (your body) to a random guy with a camera or pua. You’d screen hard and look for the total package.
The same amount of effort you as a guy put into getting girls, girls do the same into getting the best man they can
If you disagree - then where is your 22 year old model girlfriend?
desktop1.jpg

me @ 30, she was 21. Pics or it didn't happen.

My ex's father had a jet. He owns a hotel chain in Mexico.
dt.jpg

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gobefun.jpg

Op I was 35 in this pic.

Does anyone know how to shrink pics by any chance? I didn't think it was fair for Amsterdam to be the only one posting pics.

If you're not fun, you gotta be rich. Go to the anime con's and have FUN. People will naturally want to be a part of the guy who is having the most fun at a party. Instagram, all that bs doesn't matter when she sees something fun and exciting right infront of her. I learned everything I needed from David D and the Pook.

Rich guys are BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING because they think like Smooth here. Women don't want guys like that, they want his money... after the 3 or 4th purse, 10th expensive dinner and a ride in a Ferrari, they're bored. After you run out of new shiny things to give her then what? I work with extremely rich people, the women don't need more money, it doesn't do anything for them, and they crave excitement. Rich people need to buy their friends, that's why they goto Host clubs. No one would hang out with them otherwise. They want the guy who is naturally fun to be around, the guy they want to take pictures with. They want a guy who can enjoy himself with nothing, and they'll be happy with a slice of pizza and a drink box just to sit next to him. You can bust your ass for a car and a jet but without it, what are you? A loser.

Last edited: