Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Your Clubbing Questions Answered Here

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teagan said:
Hey lookyoung, how do you break through the initial *****y, plain stuck up look some girls portray at the bars/clubs. I live in Lincoln Park and usually the girls are really chill and open to talk but sometimes they just look like complete *****es but they are complete *****es Id still like to get with. So how do I make em crack a smile and talk?

Oh, and Republic is pretty sweet...good choice.
There is always going to be girls with ****ty attitudes at the club. I have partied in Lincoln park so I know that scene very well. The best way to make woman talk is to go up to them with a positive vibe. Have it in your head that your the best looking guy in the club and every girl in here would love to have you for the night. Think this way and you will approach in a confident manner. Remember guys its not what you say but how you say it.

If your confident you could get away with saying alot of things. Your could even tell a girl she has a nice butt and she won't be offended. But if your some geek shy not confident guy than you will be the creep. The key is confidence.

You could start a convo by complimenting a girl on her hair highlights, or her purse. Say something like woooowww I like the highlights. Or look at you with the coach purse you must be a billionaire..... Don't be afraid to be a wise guy. Remember every approach should be thought of as a video game. Every approach should be fun and remember don't take rejection seriously. Remember you are the one with the c0ck and you must look at these girls like its all a game.

BTW I partied in lincoln park plenty of times. I have hooked up there but it was never really my scene. If you ever want to go to Republic you can always get in for free if you sign up on there website. They will send you a text and your in for free.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joker_tony said:
how can i isolate a girl from her friends
The way you isolate a girl from her friends is by her being interested in you. If she is interested in you than tell her lets have a drink and talk. There are usually areas in the club were you could sit at and ideally you want to talk to her there.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
If I'm dancing with a girl,
How do I escalate to make-out with her on the dancefloor or whatnot? How would I know if she' s cool with it or not? I don't want to ask her but maybe just move in to it?
Ok if your dancing with a girl you have to feel the situation out. The way you do this is by testing the waters with kino. First of all you have to feel the vibe. Pay attention to the way the girl is looking at you. Is she making eye contact? Does she look happy? If she is than you slowly get closer to her and have your body touch hers, if she doesn't move away than could grab her hand, if she is ok with that than you put your hand on her hips if she is fine with that than put your hands on her ass. If she lets you do that than go for the kiss.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brent701 said:
What should you do if you are really having a hard time hearing what she is saying or understanding it. I met a couple girls at a bar/lounge last and they were too drunk or maybe their accent was so thick that I could not understand a word of what they were saying which sucked since all i would say was "oh" "ok" or "cool".
If thats the case your best bet is to put your mouth close to there ears, and put your ear close to there mouth, or go to a section at the club were it is not as noisy. You could even tell them that its really loud in here and I can't understand a word your saying but I think your georgous and hand them your phone and ask for there number.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Great thread!!!

I recently started getting out more because well...I really need to. I've been so caught up with things and just trying to figure stuff out but now it's finally starting to look good so I've been making an effort to ENJOY some of my life. To start with I can literally get in ANY club in my area for free..no joke. I don't have to pay sh**, no nothing. Only drinks. Since I have never drank in my life nor do I plan to that's something I have no worries about neither do I smoke. The problem is that I don't have too many friends ok I'm going to be honest I don't have any friends nor female friends. Majority of my so called "friends" have their own groups already established and they tend to shun me out. You know people I went to school with, used to work with etc etc.

So I tried interacting and making friends with people in my college/university and it didn't seem like many of them were interested in hanging out or ME hanging out with them. They always say "Yeaa give me a call.." or "..yea were gonna hit up blah blah club this weekend..." or etc etc but they tend to never pick up their phones. Plus I feel like that majority of these people seem to be constantly competing or their is SOME underlying sense that I feel as if I'm some type of a threat to them. The only time I actually DO get a call from majority of these people is when they need something...:crackup:. In the end it's alright because it really doesn't matter.

So keeping all this in mind as I mentioned I recently started going out to clubs. Most of the time I get in for free thanks to my connect but the problem is that I'm usually by myself meaning I end up going to the club alone which is probably the toughest things to do. I try saying wssup and being friendly with a couple of guys just so it can at least SEEM like I'm with someone but they tend to just stare me down (because their with their boys, you know everyone is a tough guy in groups). Most of the times I get no response or just dirty stares and frankly I'm not looking to get in a fight with a group of idiots. Just for the record I'm a great dancer, I've been told I'm a great dancer by the very few times I have actually danced with girls.

Since I get shut out by the guys I try infiltrating groups of girls, either just playfully smiling and bumping them, complimenting them or just doing something and I tend to get dirty stares from their as well. I tried dancing with a girl today because she kept on getting closer and closer to my crotch and as soon I came close she turns around, gives me a dirty look and huddles with her group of GF's and they start talking. I mean this is the type of stuff I get. I was chilling in the corner and I decided to get with the music and it was so weird that as soon as I stepped on the floor it was as if I was in my own circle...I can't even explain it. It's like everyone around me moved a foot away.

Oh but here's the highlight for tonight. 2 girls were dancing and one of them started dancing with me. The other one pulls her away from me and I pulled her back and started dancing with her again which she didn't seem to mind at all because she was grinding on me pretty hard. Suddenly the other girl aggressively pulls her away from me and throws her drink on me (my shirt) and walks away with the girl. Now I'm standing their and everyone else starts glancing over to see what happened and I ended up leaving the club because that was it.

Now what the hell is a guy supposed to do...? I'm a good looking dude, nice build, height but I have no "social status" or no "value". As soon as I enter a club as you mentioned I seem like a "creep" but I usually have fun dancing and try to have fun just feeling the music. I'm pretty confident and my usual goal is not even to pull a chick but just dance and have fun but it just feels like the odds are against me on this one. I need some serious tips on how I can go about this and conquer the club by MYSELF. :eek:

Thanks in advance. :up:

P.S:- If you want to see how I look like I'll send you a link to my myspace page in your PM because I don't want to post it in the public forum.

Devan first of all I would like to say that social status in the club is very important. First of all the majority of the girl in that scene are between the ages of 21-25. The girls in that age group tend to be more into social status than any other age group. Also clubs attract the trendy crowd being that it isn't cheap and most people that are not attractive feel out of place in a club. They prefer bars.

I do not recommend going to a club alone. Your much better off going with people. If you have no choice than you want to go to a bigger club with plenty of floors and keep moving. You don't want to give off the impression that your by yourself. If they ask say your with someone. You say your a good dancer than use that to your advantage. Also look out for girls who are alone(maybe there friend left them to go to the bathroom). These are your best options to approach when your alone.

And like I said do not worry about rejection. Every man in this world has jerked off and every man has been rejected so dont take it personally. If you want to send me your myspace than go ahead. And btw maybe I didn't give you all the answers but read all of this thread and you will fine plenty of answers. Also try to build your social status up. If you don't have any friends to party with than try your brothers or sisters, maybe even an aunt or uncle. Being alone and clubbing just wouldn't mix for me personally. I have never experienced that so I can't tell you exactly what to do.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
I have a question about getting into clubs.

Until recently, as weird as this sounds, I did not know you could palm the guy at the door, and he would let you in. I found this out completely accidentally! I was with a date, the door guy would not let us inside and said we had to wait in the long line, and I was completely joking when I mentioned that I'd give him $50 if he let us in. And he was more than willing to take me up on it, so I did it.

We had a great time, and yes, I hooked up with my date.

Could you talk a bit about the protocol & normal 'rates' for buying off the guy at the door? Let's just say that money was not an issue - does this work at every club? I feel like I've discovered some really cool super power. I normally *hate* clubs because I thought you always had to wait in line, but if I can just buy the guy off, I'm all for it!

You could always buy these ****ing guys off. That is how they make there money. I did this a few times myself. You could even do it if your in a big group with 10 plus people. You just have to tell them that your going to get bottle service. Which will be really expensive. Anywere from 150 dollars and up for each bottle depending what type of liquor your going to get. If you have 10 plus people they will probably say 3 bottle minimum. But if you guys are looking to spend money than thats not a problem. Usually 50 dollars is fine some guys will even do it for 20. The only problem is if the owner is standing there than they will probably say give me a few minutes. You could just save money however by getting to the club early say before 11 pm.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice lookyoung. You're right about it all being about confidence. Saturday night I was out and I saw two really cute girls standing near the bar. The problem was they looked like completed b***hes. I thought "F**k it, Im the F***kin man and everyone should know it."

Seriously, when you think that way it helps a lot lol (and having the right buzz helps too). So I got my buddy and went over and started talking to em...it really didn't hurt that my buddy is a pretty good wingman. Turned out well, I headed out with one of the girls and went to her place...we fooled around for a little while but then I think I passed out on her couch lol. To be honest, Im really not sure what happened. Anyway, she must have enjoyed the night cause she's been texting me a s**t f**k ton ever since. My buddy accomplished his objective that too with his girl so all in all, a very good night.

And thanks for the tip on Republic, Im gonna be heading there a lot more.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You welcome I am glad you are successful. I went to the division and rush area last weekend after not going there for a while and therukking area was fukking crawling with hot woman. I recommend checking that out. There are so many bars there and if one bar is lame you could hop to another. I used to party there alot and it was never as live as last weekend. It maybe because of the 4th of july weekend however. One thing about that area the woman are out to have a good time. For some reason that area has woman drinking like fish.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
If I'm dancing with a girl,
How do I escalate to make-out with her on the dancefloor or whatnot? How would I know if she' s cool with it or not? I don't want to ask her but maybe just move in to it?
look into her eyes... when she catches you staring at her and looks back at you for more than 3 seconds (BTW keep your face closer than usual to her face) that means she interested....

I usually kiss the neck first to see is shes compfortable with it... then I procees to her lips without question asked! :up:

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again lookyoung, thanks for the advice...I'll be checking out Rush and Division soon :cool:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not been in this place for a while, and this thread really brought back some good memories.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are good hip-hop/reggae/top 40 clubs near Los Angeles?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shocking this bad boy back to the living in honor of vegas officially having the highest grossing nightclubs in the united states.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Responses in bold

Also, keep your eyes on the prize. If you are going to the club to dance, then dance, if you are going to get numbers, then get numbers. if you are going to try and fvck... then make sure you are working towards your goal and not getting sidetracked by dancing/kissing/talking. While these things can all help you reach your goal, do not confuse them for the goal
this is true.. but at the same time you don't want to become " outcome dependant"

the best thing to do is go out, have fun and let it flow.. being " outcome dependant " is a drag on your game man. it's like you don't get it you flip out and it kills your state. you don't need that.