All Your Clubbing Questions Answered Here

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually call the girls you meet at a club? They normally get too drunk to remember.

When I call a girl I met at a party I just invite her over to "watch a DVD". But you don't really have the rapport to do that with a club chick. Would you just invite them to a bar another night, play pool etc?

bhsdt97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....all the clubs you mentioned are by downtown Chicago.....which is pretty far from me =P.
The only club i've heard of that's somewhat close to me is ZG(aka Zero Gravity) in Naperville...have you heard of it? Because I have no clue whether it would be a good place to go or not.
And any other club suggestions for people who don't live by downtown?
Thanks

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Do you actually call the girls you meet at a club? They normally get too drunk to remember.

When I call a girl I met at a party I just invite her over to "watch a DVD". But you don't really have the rapport to do that with a club chick. Would you just invite them to a bar another night, play pool etc?
Yes I call them the next day usually. Chicks are never too drunk to remember you if you made a good first impression. If you call a girl you met at the club take her out drinking at a bar, than invite them back to your place.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bhsdt97 said:
Wow....all the clubs you mentioned are by downtown Chicago.....which is pretty far from me =P.
The only club i've heard of that's somewhat close to me is ZG(aka Zero Gravity) in Naperville...have you heard of it? Because I have no clue whether it would be a good place to go or not.
Thanks
There are at the very least bars in every suburb. Google schaumburg. There are plenty of clubs there. I believe I partied in Naperville once at a bar called Bar Louie. I believe Dirty nellies may also be in naperville. So there are places to go in the NW suburbs also. I really don't like to party at those places because you really have to be careful for DUI's if you have been drinking. Google Zero Gravity I believe is 18 and over so I don't know much about it.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks
Zero gravity is 16 and over, and its a bunch of 14-15 year olds with fake or borrowed ids. Don't go its horrible, you can find maybe some 17-19 HB's there but highly unlikely and if you do find them they won't really dance with any guys. Alot of girls there like to push guys away just for the enjoyment. Crappy club, $20 to get in not worth it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

You've got the club scene down pretty cold. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's over 25 and still clubs on a higher level and well.

Kudos to you sir!:up:

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few questions.

Say you walk out to the dance floor and grab a girl and start dancing with her. How and when is it a good time to try and get her off the dance floor to isolate her and game her? How would you go about doing it?

How do you go about asking a girl you're gaming at the club to either come back to your place or an after hours spot without her thinking you just want one thing from her? How do you deal with her friends who will obviously try and prevent this?

Do you spend alot of time gaming any particular girl at a club? Do you have a time limit?

Thanks for the reply!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkjedi said:
A few questions.

Say you walk out to the dance floor and grab a girl and start dancing with her. How and when is it a good time to try and get her off the dance floor to isolate her and game her? How would you go about doing it?
When you're both dripping wet in sweat. Just say "hey lets go grab a drink and cool off"

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darkjedi said:
A few questions.

How do you go about asking a girl you're gaming at the club to either come back to your place or an after hours spot without her thinking you just want one thing from her? How do you deal with her friends who will obviously try and prevent this?

Do you spend alot of time gaming any particular girl at a club? Do you have a time limit?

Thanks for the reply!
The best time to get her off the dance floor is when the beat of the song changes. I would grab her by the hand and say lets get a drink and talk. You could pretty much do this at anytime however.

First of all you have got to have a good connection before asking a girl to come back to your place. What I mean by that is 15 minutes of Conversation or a few minutes kissing. Usually if a girl is going to go back to your place or a different venue with you they should be willing to make out with you. If you ask a girl to go back to your place they know what you want, Its pretty obvious to them. If they have a strong attraction towards you it will not matter that they think you want to fvck them. As far as dealing with her friends go the best situation is to have your friends hit on them. If you don't have that luxury than you might as well just introduce yourself to her friends. There is not much you could do about her friends. You could be a great guy and they could still hate you. It will ultimately be her decision if she wants to go home with you.

If I have a high interest level in a girl meaning she is hot and I like her style than I will spend an hour with them. If she is average I will get her number and leave spending 10 minutes tops. If a girl is extremely attracted to you and wants to go home with you than they will spend an hour with you if want that.

I will walk away.

If a girl says her BF is with her.
If a girl says buy me a drink after 30 seconds of talking to her.(Use ****y funny in this situation, but most girls that pull this line are looking for a free drink)
If a girl talks to another guy while I am talking to her, and pays more attention to him.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responses in bold
darkjedi said:
A few questions.

If you are picking up a good vibe, start talking to her. Act like you are having trouble hearing and segue to somewhere quiet
-What are your plans after the party *smile*?
-Come back to my place for drinks
-Apocolypse opener

When it looks pointless or something better becomes availiable, eject. no point ejecting if the place is dead or stayin in a set that is going nowhere in a packed club.
Thanks for the reply!
Also, keep your eyes on the prize. If you are going to the club to dance, then dance, if you are going to get numbers, then get numbers. if you are going to try and fvck... then make sure you are working towards your goal and not getting sidetracked by dancing/kissing/talking. While these things can all help you reach your goal, do not confuse them for the goal

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those affliction tee shirts are mint. Where is a good place to get em besides online? Those are defiantly my style.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
those affliction tee shirts are mint. Where is a good place to get em besides online? Those are defiantly my style.
To be honest I am not sure, I bought all my affliction clothing online. I am not even sure if they are sold at department stores. I never seen them sold there.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Man, I always meet so many girls in clubs, get their #'s, and forget who they are.

Also, I feel like using cocaine is a cheat. Some club girls like cocaine more than
anything, and will tell you or even do anything to get it. For me, it's like a different world I get to play in...where I get to pretend I'm this super player, when in reality some loser hairstylist chick with a coke problem is just giving me egotripping compliments so she can get skii'ed up...
Dude, why don't you stop getting numbers and just ask them back to yours to do some lines, throw them into your room, pump them into next week, then throw them out the door.

Is it the taking cocaine that helps your confidence or is it giving it to the chicks.

Makes me want to try it...

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
You'd have to go to a store like metro park or something. They still retail for like 80 dollars. Shop online if you want to find good but less expencive MMA tshirts. I have alot of shirts from Warrior, Conctract Killer, American Fighter and the like. They only cost like 20-30 dollars per. Ease up off your wallet a bit.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever cluubed in michigan?

How long do you usually stay at the club?

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
The best time to get her off the dance floor is when the beat of the song changes. I would grab her by the hand and say lets get a drink and talk. You could pretty much do this at anytime however.

First of all you have got to have a good connection before asking a girl to come back to your place. What I mean by that is 15 minutes of Conversation or a few minutes kissing. Usually if a girl is going to go back to your place or a different venue with you they should be willing to make out with you. If you ask a girl to go back to your place they know what you want, Its pretty obvious to them. If they have a strong attraction towards you it will not matter that they think you want to fvck them. As far as dealing with her friends go the best situation is to have your friends hit on them. If you don't have that luxury than you might as well just introduce yourself to her friends. There is not much you could do about her friends. You could be a great guy and they could still hate you. It will ultimately be her decision if she wants to go home with you.

If I have a high interest level in a girl meaning she is hot and I like her style than I will spend an hour with them. If she is average I will get her number and leave spending 10 minutes tops. If a girl is extremely attracted to you and wants to go home with you than they will spend an hour with you if want that.

I will walk away.

If a girl says her BF is with her.
If a girl says buy me a drink after 30 seconds of talking to her.(Use ****y funny in this situation, but most girls that pull this line are looking for a free drink)
If a girl talks to another guy while I am talking to her, and pays more attention to him.

Thanks for the excellent reply! I just have to say this was right on the money! I am posting this as I am just getting home from the club. I gamed a chick tonight at the club, isolated her and had a brief make out session with her. As the night ended I tried to take this to another venue, but of course her friends were not having it! You are definitely right about the friend thing. If her friends were not there, I'm sure this could have continued.

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
Responses in bold

Also, keep your eyes on the prize. If you are going to the club to dance, then dance, if you are going to get numbers, then get numbers. if you are going to try and fvck... then make sure you are working towards your goal and not getting sidetracked by dancing/kissing/talking. While these things can all help you reach your goal, do not confuse them for the goal
The problem I have is that I try to go for everything at once, phone number, fvck, ect...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks lookyoung/ PRmoon. The only reason I ask for an alternative to buying online is so I can try it on. If it fits anything like an express medium, I should be good though.

edit: I like the other suggestions you listed too. A bit cheaper too!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips Dude! I just got home with my first club success. My mate introduced me to this chicks friend he was tuning, we started "dancing", then feeling up all over, then making out! The four of us caught a cab home, my mate went home to the chicks house but I bailed home even though she hinted for me to go to hers.

My excuse is that she wasn't that hot (HB6), I wasn't feeling horny after the amount of drinks I had, and I'd already had a morning bat AND my FB came over later for round two. So I was drained dry :(

I guess you deserve some rep points though:up:

I'm still bumbed I haven't yet gotten over my approach anxiety. I can feel it coming though...

I did get her number and she said I had the sexist back she has ever felt. Year deadlifts!

EDIT: man I was way too drunk when I wrote this, lesson 1: don't get pissed.

Last edited: