Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!!

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
syed said:
Hey, DJByNAture, I really thought you had some good advice. So I was putting it into practice the other night:

I told my GF that I really wanted her to suck my ****. She said she wouldn't because she doesnt like giving head. We were in the bedroom. I then pulled a gun out of the dresser, put it up to her temple, and told her to suck my ****ing **** or I would blow her brains out all over the bedsheets. She didn't know what the **** was going on! Then, I put the gun away, and was like "oh baby, you know daddy's just kidding. You can do what you want." She started whimpering...oh man it was so hottttt. I think it's working. I should do this more often!!!!!!!!
lol! ...i was looking for this reply in the back of my mind while reading the post

I completly agree with the whole idea..if used rarely and it stays on a fun level

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Yes, this is another attempt at my appeal to you of the importance of MENTAL ABUSE in a relationship...

I just saw a thread with over 12,000 views and gazillion replies to "GOOD GIRLS CHEAT" and yes... THEY DO... and yes, ALL GIRLS DO.. That is why, assume if your a normal guy or you have a normal quality relationship, their is a potential for your girl to have an affair (Dont worry, its an affair, she wont care and will forget the guy and be back in your bed)... hmmmm...

Unless, you take control of the relationship in a way where she wont be capable of such disobidience... Look at dogs and their training, some run around and bark, yet others only do it in command... This is an anology to show you whether you like it or not, but training/conditioning is important in a relationship. If you let a girl roll all over you, once you try to stand up for yourself and be a man, oops, too late, she wont have it and leave...

MY POINT... only if you throw something DIFFERENT in your reportroir (yes I cant f.cking spell) i.e. You have to use MENTAL ABUSE... Any form of abuse is good... (i.e. a woman stays with a wife beater for years) Now, the reason I say Mental, is cause I do not condone physical (unless its a playfull back hand, or a physical restraining choke hold)...

You have to push the envelope, DO "modified" PUSH/PULL also called on here an "emotional rollercoaster" i.e. give her the "safe rush"

Come up to her, and say "What did you say?" and then put her on the ground and restrain her and say "Dont make me get midevil on your as..s, Dont you EVER talk to me like that again" out of the blue,,i.e. just do it,, and then see the shock in her eyes, and look straight into hers (like you series) then smile, kiss her and say "you know im playing baby, you know you safe with daddy"

She will be shocked, suprised, belittled, feel helpless, abused, only to later on be "pulled" back to the safe ground and feel (wow, what a rush)...

As time goes by, you become "her daddy" or... inotherway, of saying someone she looks up to....i.e. she will want to impress you so as to not get punished... (i.e. impress so as not to get mentally abused..) NOTE: this is seen when a wife trys to do her best to make sure house is clean and food is on a plate for a wife beatter, cause if she doesnt impress him, or keeps him happy (or upsets him) she will get punished (in case of wife beater its physical)... These women stay a long time (usually only break up when husband really crosses the line, and the "I love you, im sorry" doesnt work)..i.e.(this is a fcked up Push/Pull relationship, ) You can still maintain this kind of hold on a girl, by using only "Mental Abuse" keep in mind, it starts from being CF (****y and funny) such as holding her in a cop hold and saying "I got muscles, if all of a sudden I lost my cool, no one could save you.. but don't worry baby.. your safe with me" to slowly getting more intence and ultimatley having her get on her knees and slightly giving back hand and saying "Dont argue with daddy" ... Keep in mind, if she fights back, its okay to wrestle, smilling and giggling the whole time as to NOT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY....

By the way, just to mention, just saying to a girl "who's your daddy", is already the beggining form of mental abuse, your making her seem like a child, beneath you, under your authority...
IT WORKS>... ABUSE or be ABUSED... (i.e. seen plenty of you kids crying here when she dumps you for another dude).. Well, take a dump or be dumped on... i.e. are you the one that takes the shi.t sandwich, or the one that hands them out??? :cool:
women stay with wifebeaters not because they really love the guy but because its a built-in thing from evolution to stay with the guy otherwise the guy would kill the girl, as guys have throughout human history when their mate leaves them. its built-in self preservation for the girl.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
very nice :) Instead of you saying "I wont see you" as a form of punishment, I think pinning her on the floor, put your hand over her mouth and nose, and let her fight for her breath a little, and then say "You lucky I love you, otherwise I would have left my hand there" hahahahah :) and then dont forget to kiss her ofcourse :)
Be careful with jokes like this because some impressionable idiots on this forum might actually try it for real!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
A girl can respect and love you, but still cheat on you... there is just different needs there, and a girl wants to be served and controlled, we all want to look up to someone, whether it was our parents when were young or god when we old, its in our nature... Have her think your god...

I gotta say I just don't agree.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it depends on the girl. Not all girls will cheat on you. But their are girls who will. For example

In marriage when the wife cheats, she dose it because the husband dosen't turn her on or gives her good sex. So she finds a guy who sorta like her husband or different and who is good in bed and nails him. Another reason why a wife cheats is because, femenism has fu cked up marriage. Alot of wifes are bored out of their mind and get another guy who brings enjoy to her life. Ethier by just hooking up with a guy for sex or dating him because she wants to feel like she young again.

Why women cheat ?
Thier are some good posts in here like respect and drama. I will give you guys a 2 way problem for this because it works in 2 ways.

First way

It's the girl herself, she cheated on other b/fs and dose it because she thinks she can get away with it. It's fun to cheat because it makes life more interesting. She just a cheater and you should dump her because she can't be trusted. Most likely girls who like to cheat are liars too. So if any of you guys are sleeping with a girl who cheats on her b/f I won't advise you hooking up with her. :nono:

Second Way

It's you. Like I said about husband not turning their wifes on. You aren't making her wet and banging her good enough. Like Skip said girls are addicted to drama. In the art of seducation you should have some drama here and their to kept the girl attracted to you. Jerks do this well, they are ass holes and create drama women just eat up !!

This very website was made to help guys ketp a good relationship.
I would advise and reading stuff that ketps attraction going.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
A girl can respect and love you, but still cheat on you
Respect plays a big key and getting a girl to be attracted to you. If you don't respect yourself then the girl sure ain't gonna want to go out with you. If she dose she gonna treat you like sh it.

This is problem isn't too easy but because their are girls who like to cheat.

Then guys who aren't ketp the attraction going.

Then girls who do it because they think they can get away with it.

Where dose the line of respect and cheating go ?

I know self-respect is the key to having attraction because she can't respect you, she can't love you.

If the girl doesn't respect herself then how can she respect you ?

And femenism brainwashes girls into thinking they don't need sex, which only makes them more honry. ( Because they do )

Girls are still have guys apporaching them even if they are marriaged or going out with another guy.

Then at last a new question pops up.

Should guys cheat on their girls if she is cheating on him ?

This is kinda of confusing

Xtravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever hear you're doing that to my sister or a friend of mine, you're gonna have a bullet in your head.

Last edited:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackdragon5095 said:
femenism has fu cked up marriage.
Social brainwashing cannot fully override basic intincts. McFeminism has taught women to act like men and men to act like women. Problem is, neither is truly happy iin those roles. Especially women - who want a STRONG LEADER, not a wussy pushover. Bottom line is - if you follow self-serving McFeminist rules to life and cut off your own balls - you WILL get screwed over AND CHEATED on by women!
Any typical television sitcom tells the sad story. On Everybody Loves Raymond , the perpetually henpecked Ray Barone is expected to endure his wife Debra's *****iness, lack of sexual desire and anti-male barbs as she castigates every aspect of his behavior. When he wants to take off for a couple of hours to play golf, he's "not taking care of his family" (the symbolism of her denying him golf -- his putter and balls -- should be obvious); when he wants to relax in front of the TV after a hard day on the job, he "never talks to her or shares his feelings;" and when he wants sex, he's "constantly mauling her."

As every aspect of Ray's masculine nature is demeaned and belittled, he is portrayed as inferior to Debra, while she is lionized as a superior human being. If he does try to stand up for his male rights, she berates him mercilessly, usually threatening to withhold sex until he backs down and rolls over. No mention is ever made that he works all day to pay for her mortgage, car, clothing, food, insurance, and entertainment, while she spends her afternoons at home trying to learn how to cook meatballs, the most important ingredient of which, according to her mother-in-law Marie, is "love." Notice that no one points out that someone has to sweat and toil to pay for this "love."

In essence, Ray is humiliated and punished because he acts like a man and not like the "perfect" Debra, a woman. His response? He apologizes -- Debra's right, he's wrong. He should be more sensitive, romantic and sharing of his feelings. He might just as well cut off his testicles and hand them over to her on a plate.

It's completely lost on today's woman that females are too emotionally immature, greedy and self-indulgent to do anything but abuse and misuse this power, and they can't see that their short-term selfish thinking really equates to shooting themselves in the foot. The truth is, men are supposed to be men and women are supposed to be women. Mother Nature has made us this way through five million years of evolution. And it's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

As Zubaty writes: "Our job is not to get along with the Goddess. Our job is to f**k the Goddess."

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is true though. It's not fake. It's not something too fool around with though.
Guys joke with this **** and girls fall in love with them for it.

Eventually it won't become a joke anymore.

I'm also with the xtravaganza guy.

That's really part of the whole jerk-DJ thing, it's best to stay away from it. She might not know your joking, or eventually you may cross the line. Who knows. Because behind every joke is some truth. Just stay clear. Occasional joke.. okay. But anything beyond that isn't funny.

She should just want to feel good around you, but still you have your life so she doesn't get too much. When your purposly using abusive tactics of deep phycological attachment then, that is scary ****.

Xtravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is ****ed up. Technically you can go to jail for this.
Why don't you just put a gun to her head and tell her that you'll kill her if she cheats?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In marriage when the wife cheats, she dose it because the husband dosen't turn her on or gives her good sex. "

False. I have been with MANY married women in my past. Too many to count. I can tell you one thing...if a husband doesn't turn her on or gives her good sex...a woman with a level of self respect would have never married him. Or at worst, she would have eventually divorced him.

Women cheat, because they lack values or self respect. Or have very low self esteem. Same goes with men, by the way. Now if a wife cheats, I still blame the man...why? Because he exercised very poor judgment in picking this woman as his wife. Many men TODAY use the "past is past" when evaluating the woman that could be his future wife.

Fact is...

1- if a woman went through the "wild years" (unlike popular believe, no every woman does)
2- has cheated
3- has engaged in one-night stands
4- has engaged in 3-somes or group sex
5- uses illegal drugs (including marihuana)
6- is a drunk
7- is into the nightclubs life

the likelihood of that woman cheating is EXTREMELY high. Regardless if the husband's ability in the sack. In fact, if the oportunity arises and she is facing some hurdles...she will probably cheat.

A woman that has never experienced 1-7 likelihood to cheat is nearly zero. Even if she wants too, she won't. She would rather divorce the husband.

Another one that have potential of cheating are those extremely religious women that have been deprived and finally finds herself with a man that sweet talks her. But the root problem is the same: very low self esteem.

You see? Low self esteem (e.g. and lack of self respect) is not cured by having a great husband/lover.

The man still at fault for asking that woman to married him. But there is nothing he can do, other than to dedicate a LOT of his time while sacrificing other interests (hobbies, family, jobs, etc.) in order to make sure she doesn't stray.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I would be laughing, but this isn't even funny. I can think of no situation where abuse is justifiable, let alone commendable. If you've been considering this as a legitimate way to keep a healthy relationship, you need to seriously think about your fundamental values and perspectives on relationships and your own standard for moral behavior. I find it very alarming that something blatantly presented as MENTAL ABUSE would be accepted and encouraged as a way to keep a girl happy. The absurdity of this is just astounding to me.

Seriously sit down and think about this behavior. What about your mother getting re-married and seeing your new step dad using MENTAL ABUSE to control her. He's just being a DJ, right? Now you walk in to find your little sister in a choke hold from her boyfriend, a look of terror in her eyes. Everything still cool?

You better hope your not the boyfriend I walk in on.

You want to give your girl excitement, first and foremost make your own life exciting. When you have a lot to offer yourself, your will be able to extend your oppurtunities to the other people in your life - in this case, your girl. If you sit around the house all day long, have little life outside of work and watching TV on your couch, then your not fullfilling your own need for variety and adventure let alone offering those things to another person. Instead of resorting to cheap quick-fix tacticts that are violent and irrational, add some variety to your life and some value to yourself. The best way to keep a woman happy is to keep yourself happy with constant variety, spontaneity, and activity.

You really can't stop a girl from cheating. You could monitor her every move, check her email, keep track of who she calls and what she does, but people are clever and she could still find a way to sneak out in those four hours between when you leave for work and take your lunch break (you do have a job, right?). In the end, constantly obssessing over it will drive you crazy, drive her crazy, lead you to resort to abuse (which ISN'T GOOD), and probably make her cheat on you out of spite ANYWAY.

If your are living true to the principles of living an exciting, active life full of variety and new experiences for yourself already, you'll be the cornerstone of excitement for any woman you choose WITHOUT abusing her. A woman will be glad to stand by your side and enjoy life with you which is already a roller coaster of excitement based on the adventures you proactively create for yourself. Girlfriend or not, you should be leading an active life with a lot of friends and a strong social network. When you do decide on a girl, focus on keeping her happy by being the prize - that ideal man that every girl wants.

If a girl cheats in spite of you being a great man, then the fault lies with her and not you. As a man of STRENGTH and FORTITUDE, you should be able to say 'good riddance' to any girl who would betray you by cheating without it destroying you. A man should never be so emotionally dependent on his woman that just the fear that she might cheat can drive him to insanity and drive him to thinking ABUSE is an acceptable way to keep her from cheating.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there a better way? to like keep your gf for a while before she leaves, like no tricks or anything like this?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP: Bravo! Perfectly said!

Glad to see there are still some guys among this keyboard jockey-fest who are giving out solid advice!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will cheat.

There is nothing you can do but not try keeping a gf for an unrealistic amount of time.
She has no balls so it's not like she is going to straightfoward tell you she is bored, she'll just start ****ing other guys until you figure it out.

It's unrealistic to think that just because she is your gf she can't like other guys, of course she will. Just as you will like other girls.

GFs really shouldn't be all that serious until your at least 30. Or have known the girl for a a very LONG time that you can actually both love each other in a unconditional kind of way.

Don't do this abuse. She'll still cheat.. she'll probally just have sex with you the most.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still wondering under what circumstances DJBN came up with this premise.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DonJuanByNature
very nice Instead of you saying "I wont see you" as a form of punishment, I think pinning her on the floor, put your hand over her mouth and nose, and let her fight for her breath a little, and then say "You lucky I love you, otherwise I would have left my hand there" hahahahah and then dont forget to kiss her ofcourse

Jariel said:
Be careful with jokes like this because some impressionable idiots on this forum might actually try it for real!
I wasnt joking... (you have to do it playfully, not THREATENING...) i.e. keep pusshing the envelope.. train her to get used to such treatment :)