All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will "be with" any person who fulfills the specific needs that she may have. Men who have the ability to identify those needs will either accept those needs and fulfill them thus keeping her faithful to him or decide that those needs aren't worth his effort and will move on. Men who can not or incorrectly identify those needs will either be frustrated in their relationship, be cheated on or left for someone who can fulfill those needs.

CopperGoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
the main reason that battered wives stay is because they feel good knowing how much the guy needs her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CopperGoat said:
the main reason that battered wives stay is because they feel good knowing how much the guy needs her.
Good example of how something which seems bad to most actually fulfills a need for some people. It's just how things can occur.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
one of the best threads ever about how to play with a girl's emotions

BUMP

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need to know that if you can make a girl's heart beat faster...you get her hooked. (When you get to the root of it)

Some girls cheat because it gets their heart beat FASTER. After years of boring, routine supplicating from their partners they somehow find ways to amuse themselves.

Emotional rollercoaster gets their heart beat FASTER. Sometimes I routinely play with a girls emotion to get something out of them interesting. This could be:
*Teasing
*Medium/high intensity arguing
*Walking away (ie "Fine, go ahead and do *&%& and you will have an interesting tim getting hold of me" then wander off and do your thing)
*Being rough. Nothing beats the old play wrestling, chasing or trying to put icecubes down each others shirts.
*Intentionally making them frustrated. If you can make an art of push/pull this is important.
*Getting them to physically touch you. Getting in the way of someone you as they walk behind you and smile as you block them, chances are they will push up on you or try to grab you...instant kino.
*Don't be afraid to tickle her like hell.
*If your girl is a good girl, try to get them to do something out of the ordinary like get into a heated moment shouting, swearing or be enraged. But if your woman does this regularly then this wouldnt really make any difference.

And then when you see her peak their excitement level....PIN HER DOWN or PUSH HER AGAINST the wall and KISS her like a MADMAN then SHAG her as hard as your back can physically take.

I hope you get the drift. Women cheat because some guy has peaked their interest, excitement and then they just happen to make a move when the time is right. Emotions are addictive to women it doesnt matter who.

You cannot just give her POSITIVE emotions but you also have to routinely incorporate NEGATIVE emotions. Both high positives and negatives really make that woman stay alive. That is why some women even get hooked on a*ssholes but only make pancakes out of AFCs.

When a girl makes a mistake, I usually say "Oh no your gonna get it now, your gonna get punished. Everytime she makes ANY mistakes do something rather than "its ok baby, you're beautiful it not a big deal". For little mistkes, I tickle her, slap her in the butt, squeeze her buns. I sometimes rip her clothes and have a sly munch on her rude bits. For bigger mistakes, make sure you thrust her so hard your balls hang off your foreskin and make her suck you til the bedsheets hang out of you pee-hole.

But for relationship-threatening mistakes, I always waste no time packing their sh*t in a box and leave it outside their place and tell them to come down. Don't be afraid to make her cry. Make your way out and let them build a mountain or kill the president to prove their love to you. Its your decision from then on, the ball will always be on your court.

This is the kind of emotional roller coaster that some men forget to instill in their woman. This emotional roller coaster give them the feeling of being alive, on their feet, excited, alert and does not give them time to take their man for grant nor give women time to develop complacency in the relationship. If they dont get this then they will go elsewhere to get their hearts racing.

Have you ever read about those romance novels where women take off at the peak of their excitement? Do that to your woman (make sure she aint a serial cheater and liar) and she WILL be hooked to you.

I know what the OP is trying to say but kind of used the wrong terminology and such. I hope this helps people get a better clarification.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
LOL... its funny how many people got banned in this thread....LOL

anyway most people will cheat and or be cheated on cause it is human nature. So.... I say stop focusing on "fidelity" and focus more on "value". The woman you are dating does not belong to you and you cant control her so stop trying! InsteaD EXTRACT AS MUCH PLEASURE AS YOU CAN FROM YOU INTERACTION WITH YOU MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL YOU WANT then let her be free. If letting her be free leaves you with a void then get another woman to fill that void... of cource this logic makes marriage a non-option.