Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are fuccing sluts.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Is this statement not true?

I mean seriously, i dare you, I FUCCING DARE YOU to find a chick thats 17 and is still a virgin. They are 1 in a million because chances are they got fucced by the time they were 14.

Its sad but true.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, what's so great about being a virgin?

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know lots of girls at my school that are virgins....in fact it seems that a lot of the girls I know are virgins.....

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian

I mean seriously, i dare you, I FUCCING DARE YOU to find a chick thats 17 and is still a virgin. They are 1 in a million because chances are they got fucced by the time they were 14.

Its sad but true.
Found one about three months ago - but then again, she's homeschooled and a very conservative Christian.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How does losing one's viginity by age 14 make a chick a slut? They enjoy sex as much as we do.

The term "slut" was invented by AFCs who couldn't get any chick, or that he was insecure about a girl's apparent sexual activities and make it into a bad thing.

As a result of this label, chicks have gone underground with their sexual activities. They still f&*k around, but they just don't tell anyone about it.

Isn't ironic that you are dissing the activity that you are trying to achieve by coming to this site?

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we a little angry/bitter about something? ;)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Ummm, what's so great about being a virgin?
He got a point there :D

I used to want a virgin mainly because I wanted to avoid my embarrasment of little experience. Once I realized that, I think now it doesn't matter to me whether she's a virgin or not, as long as she doesn't sleep around. A girl who can't respect her body, gets no respect from me.

So don't be so fast with judging them as sluts, this society has almost made virginity a bad thing with girls wanting to get rid of it asap. Some of them just want to get it over with and then stick to one guy.

Plus where is the fun of sleeping with a 30 year old virgin? :p

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
My girl's 26 year old sister is still a virgin as well as many of that girls friends.

They are jehova witness's. Devout bible thumping...nose turned up types.

Although she is lonely and wants a man badly as well as her genuflecting friends.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt say a girl is a slvt if she has slept with a few people in a reasonable amount of time.

I think she is a slvt if she is in a committed relationship and screws other guys or sleeps around with no shame or guilt.

I mean face if, if you were a HB and most guys would bang anything with a hole, wouldnt you have SOME respect for yourself and ration that shyat out conservatively?

or how about knowing a guy wouldnt take you seriously had he known how many guys you slept with?

Then again, both women and men lie about the number of sexual partners they've had.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its sad but true.
*Begins counting* (and all of these but one are not devout Christians)

Final answer... 10 (that I could think of off the top of my head)

Three of which I dated... one of which was 19 before she lost it (to me).

Feel better now champ?

And like the others said... what is the big deal about a girl being a virgin anyway? Are you a virgin? So are you a slut as well.

Do not throw stones my friend...

The Rules... Have Changed.

gangsterwhack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all are sluts, but a good majority are, yes. When it comes down to it, all women really want is sex

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t im just trying to bring some discussion to this board which has seemed to take a turn for the worst in it's tedious threads and monotonous posts.

Everything i read here is redundant.

I dunno i guess i was just driven to make this post because there was this chick i met and she has a boyfriend who is a total doushe bag and he took her virginity and i am jealous because i wanted to take her virginity and she is into me but im not going to pursue her because in my eyes she is tainted.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its sad but true.
This doesn't make them sluts but this post makes you a pathetic loser that needs to sort your head out.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
My girl's 26 year old sister is still a virgin as well as many of that girls friends.

They are jehova witness's. Devout bible thumping...nose turned up types.

Although she is lonely and wants a man badly as well as her genuflecting friends.
whoa,that was a pretty broad statement to make

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few Christian girls who are virgins, but they are also sluts. They go from one guy to the next (this one girl I know was dating 7 guys at once), and she was messing around with most of them, everything but penetration so she could keep her prized virginity. This might be a rare case, but it shows that virginity is not always a determining factor of the character of the woman

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJmonster
I know a few Christian girls who are virgins, but they are also sluts. They go from one guy to the next (this one girl I know was dating 7 guys at once), and she was messing around with most of them, everything but penetration so she could keep her prized virginity. This might be a rare case, but it shows that virginity is not always a determining factor of the character of the woman
I don't count them as virgins. I'd rather date a chick who has slept with one guy than messed around with 5 yet is still a "virgin"

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who is a virgin and she is like 20. She is cute, and she wants me too. :) I'm not gonna get involved with her, b/c I know she would get attached if I took her for a ride in the bangbus.