All women are fuccing sluts.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does sex=slut???

Why do you need to validate and elevate yourself above these girls you couldn't pull?

Why does everyone need to be searching for their husband/wife at the cost of all other experiences?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
How does losing one's viginity by age 14 make a chick a slut? They enjoy sex as much as we do.

The term "slut" was invented by AFCs who couldn't get any chick, or that he was insecure about a girl's apparent sexual activities and make it into a bad thing.

As a result of this label, chicks have gone underground with their sexual activities. They still f&*k around, but they just don't tell anyone about it.

Isn't ironic that you are dissing the activity that you are trying to achieve by coming to this site?
So true.

It says something about the average member here, that no-one else called up this reply. This is one of the truest most intelligent statements you'll ever read

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's pathetic that guys are dissing on girls as sluts when they are effectually the same thing. Not everyone who comes to this site is looking for sex, though.

I'm a virgin at 25. My church is loaded with virgins, a lot of them my age. Some pretty hot girls, too. Average age there is 28, and we have a weekly attendance of about 3,000.

I plan on waiting for marriage, and I guess that has cost me some relationships down the line, but so be it. I've had some awesome girlfriends and some awesome times. Who needs someone with a major hangup running your life?

That goes for guys pressuring girls and then calling them sluts, too.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpology101
your so AFC its not even funny
Fvck you a$$hole. There's nothing wrong with waiting. Just because he doesn't sleep around makes him an AFC? Jump up my a$$, you fvckin' chicken**** pansy.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wubbman
Fvck you a$$hole. There's nothing wrong with waiting. Just because he doesn't sleep around makes him an AFC? Jump up my a$$, you fvckin' chicken**** pansy.
LMAO

I'm into that no sex till marriage thing too. Maybe some of the people who think all girls are sluts who had sex live in a wh0re house or next to one. meh.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on this. Pure IMHO as usual

I agree with the fact that they're all sluts, but there's more virgins than you think.

Why?

Let's use logic. :D

Fact: ALL GIRLS are sluts.

Therefore, the first guy who consistently and correctly bugs her, will seduce her.

Fact: The girls who dress better have more guys approaching them.

Therefore the chances of a well dressed virgin to get fukked increase dramatically compared to a poor dresser.

Of course we'd have to note that the chances of a girl dressing better is directly proportional to her hotness and inversely proportional to the amount of time she devotes to studies, hobbies and the strictness of her parents.

The more time a girl devotes to sports, the hotter she looks usually.

We assume that the girls are capable of being seduced from the age of 15

We get the formula:

(beauty)*(time to sports)
-------------------------------------------------------------*const = VC
(time to studies)*(conservativeness)*(age minus 15)*(sports)

VC - chances of being a virgin :)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway - if you want 17 year old virgins, go to a good uni and pick up froshies during the first semester.

The girls who lived with their families and got into dorms, have a bad example of other girls hooking up. They have the freedom and ability to do it, they just need a stud.

That's where you come in.

Cheers.

BTW: *Bad* unis don't work, cause the girls didn't study in HS and got fukked already :)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean seriously, i dare you, I FUCCING DARE YOU to find a chick thats 17 and is still a virgin. They are 1 in a million because chances are they got fucced by the time they were 14.

How does losing one's viginity by age 14 make a chick a slut? They enjoy sex as much as we do.

The term "slut" was invented by AFCs who couldn't get any chick, or that he was insecure about a girl's apparent sexual activities and make it into a bad thing.

As a result of this label, chicks have gone underground with their sexual activities. They still f**k around, but they just don't tell anyone about it.

Isn't ironic that you are dissing the activity that you are trying to achieve by coming to this site?
That's right!!!

This is pure and simple hypocrisy that I see in many guys. They want booty, but when they see a girl being flirty, dressing sexy, and doing all that stuff they scream ho`

"Ya man, if she ain't screwing me, and screwing someone else she's a ho' " :rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Um, because it's too young to screw? How would you feel if it was your sister getting laid at 14? Not sure about you, but I'd beat down the guy, and keep all guys away from her til she turns 18.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody is two young to screw, thinking that is just societys boundarys

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
All humans are fuccing sluts. This has been true throughout history. Some just hide it better than others. :)

I honestly wanted to take some time off from women after a week of "interesting" occurrances. I already want back in. :p

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
nobody is two young to screw, thinking that is just societys boundarys
Uh, that's fvcking bull$hit. So, is a five year old old enough to screw? A ten year old? 14 is still too young.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and it is YOUR mission, if you choose to accept it, to be that guy who is turning all those women into little sex-craved sluts.

Somebody is doing it, make it be you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Um, because it's too young to screw? How would you feel if it was your sister getting laid at 14? Not sure about you, but I'd beat down the guy, and keep all guys away from her til she turns 18.
My sister did that, had sex at age 14. Got on the pill at age 15.... Got a bf when she was around 15 that is 4 years older than her, he's great, she is great and I love her alot! I don't care if she had sex at that age.

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god. Do you honestly think your 15 year old sister made a good decision (ever hear of the studies on cervical cancer)? If so, I hate to think of what kind of decisions you make. A 15 year old having sex with a 19 year old? That's not only fvcked up, that's illegal. Ever hear of statutory rape?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Sh1t im just trying to bring some discussion to this board which has seemed to take a turn for the worst in it's tedious threads and monotonous posts.

Everything i read here is redundant.

I dunno i guess i was just driven to make this post because there was this chick i met and she has a boyfriend who is a total doushe bag and he took her virginity and i am jealous because i wanted to take her virginity and she is into me but im not going to pursue her because in my eyes she is tainted.
why do you want to take her virginity? Someone asked me how to get virgins a while back...seriously the worst thing a girl can be is a Virgin NO JOKE.

Originally posted by Ice Cold

I agree with the fact that they're all sluts, but there's more virgins than you think.

Let's use logic. :D

Fact: ALL GIRLS are sluts.

Therefore, the first guy who consistently and correctly bugs her, will seduce her.

Fact: The girls who dress better have more guys approaching them.

Therefore the chances of a well dressed virgin to get fukked increase dramatically compared to a poor dresser.

Of course we'd have to note that the chances of a girl dressing better is directly proportional to her hotness and inversely proportional to the amount of time she devotes to studies, hobbies and the strictness of her parents.

The more time a girl devotes to sports, the hotter she looks usually.

We assume that the girls are capable of being seduced from the age of 15

We get the formula:

(beauty)*(time to sports)
-------------------------------------------------------------*const = VC
(time to studies)*(conservativeness)*(age minus 15)*(sports)

VC - chances of being a virgin :)
IceCold-

you are crazy.

atleast be complete if girls that get laid are sluts then we have a lot of male-sluts out there.

Fact: there are a lot of sluts out there, some are male and some are female.

Squirrerls said: All humans are fuccing sluts. This has been true throughout history. Some just hide it better than others.

AMEN

im not even begin to get into your whole "diagram" simply becuase your saying that every attractive girl is very sexually active unless she has some activity from preventing or increasing that.

looking at this i am laughing wondering if you are screwing around or being serious:D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MetalFortress
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got to agree and disagree. Some people are ready for sex at 15 some arent ready at 30. but...

quote:
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm: My sister did that, had sex at age 14. Got on the pill at age 15.... Got a bf when she was around 15 that is 4 years older than her, he's great, she is great and I love her alot! I don't care if she had sex at that age.

but... damn man whatever your taking i want some. I'd sh!t a brick if i knew my sis was havin sex maybe thats b/c she aint ready for it but i'd prolly kill the dude. props to you ( assuming that you do love your sister)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case then all the guys have to be ****ing sluts too. Hey, where I live and near the places I live in have more guys who are not virgins by 17 than girls. But either way you could say that everygirl has a slutty side to them.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why do you want to take her virginity? Someone asked me how to get virgins a while back...seriously the worst thing a girl can be is a Virgin NO JOKE.

Just call it a fetish.