Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC friend gets *hot* girl

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
not all girls want a non-afc. just like all guys dont want a super femenin girl. its also possible that she's only hot to you. or that ur friend is pulling some **** you dont know about. maybe he's only afc with guys but not women. like he's submissive to guys so you think he is with girls too.

or she is attracted to his honesty and innoncence. women really do want emotuinlal support and that comes best from a friend. if their bf is as good a friend as any girl she know, then thats just another reason to stay with him.

hell, i've got a really hot girl (blonde, blue eyes, hourglass figure, smarter t han i am, extremely witty and personable, good family, etc etc) and im a skinny ass guy who has maybe 2 real male friends. im shy and quiet. lack confidence. had real depression. everyone calls me a "nice guy". whatever...she loves me.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
not all girls want a non-afc. just like all guys dont want a super femenin girl. its also possible that she's only hot to you. or that ur friend is pulling some **** you dont know about. maybe he's only afc with guys but not women. like he's submissive to guys so you think he is with girls too.

or she is attracted to his honesty and innoncence. women really do want emotuinlal support and that comes best from a friend. if their bf is as good a friend as any girl she know, then thats just another reason to stay with him.

hell, i've got a really hot girl (blonde, blue eyes, hourglass figure, smarter t han i am, extremely witty and personable, good family, etc etc) and im a skinny ass guy who has maybe 2 real male friends. im shy and quiet. lack confidence. had real depression. everyone calls me a "nice guy". whatever...she loves me.
not comenting on ur opinion, but dude, u r not a DJ, u r just another lucky AFC... if u say u r shy, quiet and 'nice'.....

Reaction score
Why is it so hard to believe that he is a nice guy and she "wanted" to know him a bit more?".. The "stud" she was with(now just a friend) was probably a real jerk and she was tired of it.

I see a TON of guys around that are skinny, kinda scuzzy, but they have some of the cutest girls I have ever seen ... I ask myself quite a bit "How in the heck did that guy get that girl" I have to say that it gives me hope.

Maybe it's because the "cute-Jock type" sometimes let it get to their heads that they are studs..ect ect, and expect the girls to worship him and he in turn acts like an ass treating the girl with disrespect.

I admit younger girls brush that attitude away, so they can just be with a cute guy, but after a while they get tired of the B.S. from a swelled up ego of a StudMuffin.

A lesser attractive guy(like myself) don't have this ego... I rely on just being the best I can and when I see a hot chick I just smile and say candid things.. I don't act all macho and that my Sh!t don't stink...
Girls like to be respected and not treated like they are owned or used.... If you're a guy that can notice that, then yeah, in the long run you will be the guy that gets the hot girl... Looks get old, but respect, and admiration for someone never gets old..

Stop trying to make yourself feel better with people telling you that this "AFC" is just a "side-Plate" for that hot girl... Maybe she actually has feelings for him, and thinks he's a real nice guy who treats her like a "person" not a "hot chick"

Reaction score
steve12b said:
Glad you shared that, gives the rest of us hope...