Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advise: How to Act On A First Date

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
help me clear this up...

According to Mystery method, after we pass the attraction phase and get the number and set up a first date, We are supposed to cut out the negs, ****y funny, teasing, and just try to establish as much comfort, because the game is won in the comfort....just spend 7 hours with her...and escalate is what MM says.

David deAngelo says that the 'worst thing you cando' on a first date is be boring and uncomfortable. I understand the uncomfortable. He says to continue the teasing, ****y funny, and that you should always keep her emotionallyspiking as much as possible. by teasing her, by being ****y funny, by talking about things that are passionate for her/you, and discuss memories that are really are emotional for her. Basically the first date is supposed to be like a emotional rollercoaster for her..

The logic is every joe asks the same boring questions, and you need to stand out.Attraction happens when there is energy, spice, humor, mystery... ****Y AND FUNNY... and saucy. Attraction is continued created when you show that you dont give a f**** what she thinks, but also very emotionally simulating? Why the heck are wel still concerned with attraction in the comfort phase?

So basically ,

whether do I still need to continue with the ****y funny
into the comfort phase? Since comfort is more important, is it just better to just focus on that as mucht?
A third take is to continue to keep / raise her attraction even in comfort by acting aloof like your dont give a shyt if she drops your or not, not concerned with trying to impress her, because you are alpha and you've got many options ? Basically just be really alpha and feel really confident, and that will maintain her attraction...It seems to me like a balancing act of trying to get attraction vs trying to build comfort at the same time.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you're over thinking it a bit.

I've been on about 40 first dates in the last year, so I will share my experiences.

You can kind of do all of those things simultaneously, so don't take the phase thing too literally, where when one starts, you don't immediately end the other.

For example, I will have a serious conversation, but still insert the occasional joke or ****y comment (don't go overboard with ****y where it's not warranted tho). Especially since we're talking about first dates here, I think the biggest danger is for you to become too serious or deep, and thus boring. Keep it light and fun.

All that being said, you're right, is a bit of balancing act. The best advice I can give you-which I only recently started to implement in the last few months- is artfully controlling the tone and direction of the conversation to control these phases a little more. If a girl starts talking to much like she'd talk to a friend, telling too many stories about her girl friends or her relationship with her mother, I will segue into something else pretty quickly. Don't be rude, but don't be shy about it- a first date is not about you sitting their listening to her life story, anymore than it is about you groping her or trying to get her to go back to your place in the first 20 minutes. You should be enjoying yourself too.

Once you can control the flow of the conversation and emotion, at the very least, you can start to experiment and see what works for you. Eventually, you'll develop your own style and this will all just come naturally.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a postive attuitude.
Use eye contact.
Smile.
Use some kino.
Ask questions about her.
Be vague with your answers when she asks about you. *staying mysterious*
Talk about interesting stuff.
Be ****y and funny.

Basic text book stuff...