Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice on a gift

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....... sounds a bit rapey just a little :O

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, 1st sorry for not replaying so long...I just wasn't in the mood..
IT's been half year now since she broke up with me...Asked her a 1000 times why doesn't she want me back, she says stuff like, it's better like that, her friends do the same things, and that she doesn't see me like that any more...

I'm an idiot, for going always out with her, always texting her... she really likes me as a friend, nothing more, we didn't make out for 2 months now...
And As mauser96 said...I tried that, but I always failed because im really do god damn attached to her and can't get myself busy not to think about her, because 99% of stuff I do I did it with her... It's just getting me insane...I failed the school year because of that...when there was a test I wasn't learning because I was in such a bad mood that I didn't want nothing but the bed or her.

I have no idea how to ignore her for a week or 2...

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
source55 said:
Hello,
I don't want to suck it up to her...just something special to go with...
I bought her flowers last week...
I don't want her to think im buying her off.

So what do u think?
Yeah, it's a bad idea to get her a gift if you're trying to purchase affection. I don't know anything but I'd say burn her a mix CD of whatever songs chicks like. Do some indie songs on there too, not just stuff like 1D that she hears everyday :flowers: