Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice on a gift

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
source55 said:
We are not discussing that now..
We should. That is one if the main reasons this girl broke up with you. She has no respect for you because SHE WEARS THE PANTS SHE HAS THE BALLS.

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
We should. That is one if the main reasons this girl broke up with you. She has no respect for you because SHE WEARS THE PANTS SHE HAS THE BALLS.
Blistex, yea those are my thoughts too. But, I really don't see her calling me back...
She told me that when she left me : no matter what will happen, she will not be with me even I she would want to.
I don't know.. I'm just gonna try that...but im not gonna be too harsh, because that will just scare her away and make her think I moved on...and she will just accept that..even If she's gonna cry every day...That's how she is, she just wont show it ...
Let's focus on the situation now, and if I somehow get her back, then about that...
By the way i know that yea, but I figured it out when she left me.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one question?? Why do you want her back. Did you ego take a hit?? This girl is not right for you.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
source55 said:
How do u know that from a forum?
I can read right through the words. If this girl WANTED to be with you. You still would. But you can't accept that. You DON'T want help.

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we even changing the subject?
I know those thing. Why are you confronting me with facts? I wanna change/fix something.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get it. At the end of the day this girl is going to keep hurting you and you're going to keep acting like an AFC

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok some time has passed, And i don't wan't to explain everything... the point:

We got along well, she told me im the best and such, we get along really well...now the problem: she just want's me as a friend...should i back off and wait for her to cry for me, or talk normally with her and hope she will change her mind

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're the best" hahaha.
You're done. But your oneitis won't let you see this. Can I say I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN??!!! I DON'T EVEN FEEL BAD FOR YOU CONSIDERING YOU'RE SO STUBBORN.

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just get out, even other members are considering you as a troll.

she didn't exactly say that im the best...there were more things ... im not gonna write down them all -.-

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll. You're confused. They're referring to you. Last reply though. Doesn't matter WHAT she said. She wants to be friends. It's. Over.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to realize that making her think that you moved on is exactly what you want. Even when that happens she will only give you some mixed signals to keep you as an orbiter. You need to actually move on, not to try to get her back, but because you won´t get nothing by getting back with an ex.
P.S. In my blue pill days, I used to draw my ex cats as well when she was losing attraction, hahahahahahahahahaha

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
source55 said:
ok some time has passed, And i don't wan't to explain everything... the point:

We got along well, she told me im the best and such, we get along really well...now the problem: she just want's me as a friend...should i back off and wait for her to cry for me, or talk normally with her and hope she will change her mind
Considering you have not divulged everything, I may be slightly inaccurate in my interpretation of the events but it seems to me like this was a polite rejection, hence the your "the best" remark.

Let us analyze the options you have available. If you act as if nothing occurred, you continue to be the "friend" she described you as and I cannot see how that improves your situation in any way, shape or form. So, that really only leaves withdrawing contact as the best option, not best because you will get her to like you more than as a friend but because there really is nothing left you can do.

Cheers.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to these guys. devilkingx2 has some good rules (if she expects it, like for birthday or Christmas, you'd better). I will add one more, which is when she wants to impress her friends. "Look at Lorena's facebook page, her boyfriend bought her new diamond ear rings" (possibly because he is following devilkingx2's rules). Now you have buy your gf something because some of some other dude's behavior. "Something" means more expensive than what her friend got.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyond your gifting question, if she used the F-word on you (friend), then forget it. She sees you as a wuss. Learn to stay out of the friend zone if you want to get laid.

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, about the "youre the best"
She didn't say exactly this... I just summed all what she did... I dont know.
She also said: what would i do without u..
And she said she sleeps with my shirt that i borrowed her..
And agreed to go to my place next week, where we will bee getting drunk....

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the feeling you are inclined to try to get back on terms with your ex rather than moving on, and that's your choice. After all, this is only advice and you can do what you want with it.

You mentioned she is going to your place next week. So what I suggest is to escalate: kiss her, make out, go for the lay, etc. If she attempts to stop you, then I guess that is a good pretty good indication of how you should interpret her "what would i do without u" remark and that it is going to be an uphill battle to get yourself out of the friend zone.

source55

Don Juan
Reaction score
We still didn't manage to get to my place, we just don't have time.. next week maybe...

But we were at a friends house party and we were drunk and making out...
I kind of think, she did it because she was drunk not that she wanted to do it WITH ME...

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
source55 said:
We still didn't manage to get to my place, we just don't have time.. next week maybe...

But we were at a friends house party and we were drunk and making out...
I kind of think, she did it because she was drunk not that she wanted to do it WITH ME...
Women never wanna have sex with me, but they do it anyways lol