Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adios Online Dating

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said the novelty has worn off

Women have become aware men on them are usually low in charisma and confidence and can't get many girls in real life that's why they are on them

This means all the hot chicks have run for the hills because no hot chick wants a man with low charisma and low confidence

Also hot chicks don't have the attention spans too go through pointless boring talking stages with 100's of men on swipe apps

They can just go out look pretty in day to day life and chances are a guy will approach , its a lot easier for her to get vag tingles IRL than it is on an APP and she can instantly check if the guys actually who he says he is etc

All thats left is fat women, women with impossible standards and women with baggage

But they now have 100% of the mens attention , so you have guys on these apps actively fighting for the attention of a HB 6 at best :rofl:

As you can see there's a lot of issues now which I don't really think will ever be fixed and why I have deleted them all

Complete waste of time and mental energy
It's not all the men's fault though. Like the lady I describe was socially inept. Could been some AS, but seemed sheltered to the extreme and limited to no dating experience. Almost paranoid to speak and visibly shy. I have a 7 year old cousin with autism and she doesn't even act that shy, strange towards people. She acted like that with my first interactions on the app too before even meeting.

Gotta go to bed soon but sometime I'll post some screen shots of the hot matches on OLD before it went downhill late 2020.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Taurus,
I know from personal experience the futility of dating in Darwin.One avenue you might try is Tango,I visited a Big Milonga in Sydney last November and spoke with several Darwin Milonguerros,seems there is the usual shortage of Guys up there and if you Dance you will easily find a Lady...pop along to a Milonga in Darwin and check out the scene,they wont charge if you explain you are just looking.
Ahh, the Big Milonga. One of Esmerelda's favorite haunts.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just matched with the same 8.5 again on upward. Her profile now says she hates trump, guns, hunting, fishing and is feminist. Guess that's a no go lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relented.

Well, only for experimental reasons.

I started up the usual online dating apps: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge...

Only because I went on Holiday from Darwin, to Perth / Fremantle.

My God, what a difference being in a big City it was! An abundance of Women, nearly every women looked like a model! Plenty of matches and likes as soon as I arrived. I'm tempted to move, however, my job keeps me in Darwin.
Yup I've said it before your location matters far more than you think, I remember the last time I went to Chicago(7 years ago) I was getting matches left and right matter of fact once I left I was still getting matches 3 years later from Chicago (Mind you I live in a town with less than 500K people Chicago is like 8 Million people)

The location makes a huge difference, especially if you fit the mold of said location.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I've said it before your location matters far more than you think, I remember the last time I went to Chicago(7 years ago) I was getting matches left and right matter of fact once I left I was still getting matches 3 years later from Chicago (Mind you I live in a town with less than 500K people Chicago is like 8 Million people)

The location makes a huge difference, especially if you fit the mold of said location.
The " before you complain about getting women "list gets a little longer:

- finances in order
- in shape
-well designed crib
- decent car
- mouthpiece
- edge
-**NEW** LOCATION

I definitely forget some. But yeah, needless to complain if you live in a small village. Now its a choice, a conscious one. Your career is better in a small town? Cool, the downside is less prospects.

" Its my liiiife its now or ne-ver/ I aint gonna live for-e-ver"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The " before you complain about getting women "list gets a little longer:

- finances in order
- in shape
-well designed crib
- decent car
- mouthpiece
- edge
-**NEW** LOCATION

I definitely forget some. But yeah, needless to complain if you live in a small village. Now its a choice, a conscious one. Your career is better in a small town? Cool, the downside is less prospects.

" Its my liiiife its now or ne-ver/ I aint gonna live for-e-ver"
I'm not complaining just pointing out the obvious, I do very well in Wisconsin brother, only thing is I wish there was more variety but I'm fine with Nicole and Becky lmfaoo

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not complaining just pointing out the obvious, I do very well in Wisconsin brother, only thing is I wish there was more variety but I'm fine with Nicole and Becky lmfaoo
I did not mean you specifically to be clear, but men in general, including myself.

Its iust funny how we as men complain, but when you dissect it there are like 2 or 3 obvious things that stand in his way.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not mean you specifically to be clear, but men in general, including myself.

Its iust funny how we as men complain, but when you dissect it there are like 2 or 3 obvious things that stand in his way.
I will say traveling will give you a different perspective for example in Wisconsin getting "baddie"(black woman) is pulling teeth number 1 ain't many around number 2 they usually paired up. However, when I went to visit my boys in ATL I was getting chosen left and right(tons of bw everywhere and they 10X badder).

You can tell the guys that hate where they at, and typically if you're not doing well where you at it could be cause you don't fit the look i.e. Black guy in Idaho, or you live in Montana but don't like nature etc, or you don't make enough money or your game isn't up to par. For example in LA the game different than Wisconsin game it's all about the exclusive parties, bottle service and who you know. Yes you can do the shotgun approach but it's going to be hard plus the hottest chicks ain't dong it. Meanwhile, in Wisconsin it's mostly bar game, social circle yes there are some VIP clubs if you in the big city but even then it's overkill IMO

My point is you gotta figure out what game works well too for your area the game I use in Wisconsin ain't going to work in LA and vice versa. Sometimes guys don't think about that.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media has had a lot of complex effects on society and to understand them on a macro and micro scale (meaning entire populations vs you as an individual) is a thesis level task.

Ultimately as it pertains to this thread just realize that you want to be maximizing your efforts on all fronts, let's for the sake of simplicity call them virtual and real.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick I matched with in the past and again today when I signed up for the app again. I think I might have her number somewhere still. Anyway she redone her profile and look at this BS.

Screenshot-20240329-123949-Upward hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co)

IRISH!!!

The thing you have to realize about women who come straight out and say "No Trump Supporters" is that what they're really saying is "no man will ever grab ME by the pu$$y". When you combine this blatant leftism with Jesus stuff, you've got an Irish gal. Ugh.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IRISH!!!

The thing you have to realize about women who come straight out and say "No Trump Supporters" is that what they're really saying is "no man will ever grab ME by the pu$$y". When you combine this blatant leftism with Jesus stuff, you've got an Irish gal. Ugh.
I think she's from Russia actually I recall from texting with her last year. She hasn't replied to my messages all afternoon but remembers me. I could try and find her number on my phone again.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's from Russia actually I recall from texting with her last year. She hasn't replied to my messages all afternoon but remembers me. I could try and find her number on my phone again.
Lolz not going into politics but Trump's not the Big Guy corrupting Ukraine into starting a war with Russia. What a dingbat this girl is.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick I matched with in the past and again today when I signed up for the app again. I think I might have her number somewhere still. Anyway she redone her profile and look at this BS.

Screenshot-20240329-123949-Upward hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB (ibb.co)

What she's saying is that she doesn't want a mirror image of herself in a relationship because the relationship can only handle one of this kind of person at a time.

Ie. Having "an ego" and being "sexist" and "insecure" is something only she is allowed to do

If she copied herself, she would hate being around that person for more reasons than just politics.