Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adios Online Dating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match Groups stock price has dropped from a high of $170 to $35 in the past 3 years. Tinder CEO admits to problems. Bumble is laying off people. Bumble got rid of their founder at the helm. She about bankrupted Bumble. You have seen them push people to pay for play.

All these things tell me their business model is struggling. The tone on SS has changed as well.

I don't see them ever recovering unless they change their business models.

Id rather get a number from a girl in public. More fun, less b.s.
It's OVER for OLDInvestorCels. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know what you mean. I also have never wanted to be 'that guy', which is why when I head out, I'm just happy to listen to the live music, and my friends playing.

It's going to be interesting in a few weeks time, it's my Niece's 21st birthday, and I am certain, she will have many amazingly beautiful friends there. But it is a family event, and secondly, I would be old enough to be her friends father. So, I'm not going to be that 'creepy uncle'! Hahaha...
CreepyUncleMaxxing! :cool: I can remember when I would be visiting my sibling who has some of my nieces, and they would come back from a night out with some friends, and there would always be one of the friends that would flirt a bit with me. I felt a big like Kevin Spacey. :eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember when I would be visiting my sibling who has some of my nieces, and they would come back from a night out with some friends, and there would always be one of the friends that would flirt a bit with me.
Did you bang your niece's friends?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get the OLD hate. It was absolutely fantastic. And. If one doesn’t care for OLD. Why not just shrug it off and move on to something else? No harm done.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don’t get the OLD hate. It was absolutely fantastic. And. If one doesn’t care for OLD. Why not just shrug it off and move on to something else? No harm done.
I will have to agree. For sh!ts and giggles, I re-activated my profile and I had fems contact me left and right. It has to be your profile dudes. Either too much information, BS sh!t which seems obvious, or really bad pics. Post your profile link and we can take a gander. Remove your pics if you wish; but 9 times out of 10, it's too long of a profile and sh!tty pics.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have to agree. For sh!ts and giggles, I re-activated my profile and I had fems contact me left and right. It has to be your profile dudes. Either too much information, BS sh!t which seems obvious, or really bad pics. Post your profile link and we can take a gander. Remove your pics if you wish; but 9 times out of 10, it's too long of a profile and sh!tty pics.
I’ve found don’t be too clever or humorous or snarky if you’re hoping for younger girls.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Those sites that are popping up all over called “are we dating the same guy” is finishing off what’s left of online dating. They’re finishing off dating period. Research them, they’re bad.
I have actually been on these in my area lol. Apparently a fvck and toss from the past decided to post me. All good comments about me except one.........and that chick was butt hurt.

The only reason I found out is through a chick I know that saw me on there.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I tried to join one of those "are we dating the same guy sites" . I was denied entry and I would assume because I was male. Imagine that!
Yeah its women only that can join. And these "groups" are getting sued left and right.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start improving your physique so your confidence goes up and start approaching women, you're 46 fvcking years old, what are you waiting for? Having all the regrets on your dead bed about how you were so puzzy that couldn't improve to get women?
Good advice. I've got alcohol under control, which has been my main focus over the past two months, now it is time to start exercising more.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I had never heard of that before... then again, I've been off of Facebook for over 3 years (thinking of restarting).

Wiki Article
"If members tell the man that he's been talked about on the group, the "snitch" will be banned and be "exposed to the whole group"

Snitches get Stitches?
Wow! I had no idea that Facebook Group was controlled by bloodthirsty gangs.
That whole group is the #MeToo movement on Meth.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If members tell the man that he's been talked about on the group, the "snitch" will be banned and be "exposed to the whole group"

Snitches get Stitches?
Wow! I had no idea that Facebook Group was controlled by bloodthirsty gangs.
That whole group is the #MeToo movement on Meth.
Apparently, many of these groups were founded by the same woman: Paola Sanchez . She's now getting sued (along with Meta). Here's an article from the Washington Compost about this phenomenon:

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony is we tend to give up alcohol to get healthier so we become more attractive, right?

But if we're being honest, most of us would PREFER a nice cute lady on our side while we can enjoy our Budweiser :D. It's an extremity to completely stay away from alcohol while your favorite place to go to is the bar..and no, i am not claiming it's a bad one .

Going out while refraining from alcohol is aking to like how Patrice O'neal used to say: "dipping a salmon in honey and tell a bear he can NOT touch it. In other words: it's almost the one of the most difficult things to do, to stay away from drinking while being at the a bar where everyone else is intoxicated.

Any man older than 30 who feels like he's struggling with OLD( 90% of men??) MUST go back to his " previous ways " of getting new women. Because before OLD you got p00sy didn't you? Right. So you KNOW how to apply the mouthpiece or place yourself in social environments where you can show women how AMAZING you really are...Its like being mad you gotta do groceries because the store started offering delivery service. The one thing that people embrace the quickest is LUXURY.

Despite all the difficulties we as men are still somewhat lucky that as soon as there's a ray of sunlight women will be outside. There are SO MUCH MORE ways to be in the proximity of women besides the club/bar and OLD. That's why you should NOT wait to live life untill Ariel stops being a mermaid and finally gets ankles to grab ,and "save you from your loneliness".

No no no. You must DO YOU,right now! Meaning if YOU like art, visit art galleries and museums..if you like music, visit live venues. If there nothing else to do be the one who takes the initiative and organize something. Be active. Be out there. Stop waiting.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I relented.

Well, only for experimental reasons.

I started up the usual online dating apps: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge...

Only because I went on Holiday from Darwin, to Perth / Fremantle.

My God, what a difference being in a big City it was! An abundance of Women, nearly every women looked like a model! Plenty of matches and likes as soon as I arrived. I'm tempted to move, however, my job keeps me in Darwin.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relented.

My God, what a difference being in a big City it was! An abundance of Women, nearly every women looked like a model! Plenty of matches and likes as soon as I arrived. I'm tempted to move, however, my job keeps me in Darwin.
I remember clearly how @SW15 stated in the thread about switching careers that moving to a city where there are more dating opportunities should be considered. Al

I am from a big city, and now also live in a relatively small city. For example: Last week alone in my gym I've seen 3 women I've slept with..

Again, men who struggle and live in a small town should definitely consider moving to a place with more crowd. Its just such a huge step when you are passed a certain age and you've build up something...and yet, that SAME "certain age" should light a fire up under ones azz to live LIVE NOW!...

Something in the middle is simply making a bigger city closeby your homebase to go out, have fun ect. If you are the best and most amazing you, then women will definitely travel more than an hour to see you.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dating apps have seen their best days and are now mostly considered a joke

The women left on them are socially awkward, have impossible standards and are sub par quality themselves which is why they are single

( usually corporate career women that think they are above all men until one day they wake up and realise they are Lonely and miserable )

The majority of men on them also tend to be socially awkward or severely lacking in confidence meaning they have little option other than to use them and to try and pander to the women on them ( which in turn seems to annoy women more )

its not a healthy mix of dating dynamics and often leads to total failure which is why people become so frustrated with them

You can meet women through cold approach I have done it but you need a lot of luck and again as you get older it inevitably will get harder to actually find women suitable to approach

Bar approaches again are the old favourite and can work but the quality of women that are hanging around in bars past 30 can be questionable and are likely just looking for casual sex

You're going to run into a lot of scraps nobody else wants so you need to screen very very well

Building social circles past 30 is not easy and can be daunting it requires a lot of strategy and social skills that will take work to develop but realistically for a single bloke in his 40's or 50's its probably the only route
The apps and OLD sites were not very good before Covid hit, BUT had far more hotter women back then to choose from and a lot easier to get replies and numbers from. I'd say my match/reply rate was 15 to 20 percent across the board, and 60 percent of the time could get a number from them too after a few messages. Then around fall 2020 they just totally went downhill. A lot less hot women and more pay to play. A lot less women. And the ones you match with are just bat sh*t crazy and socially awkward. Like the post I just made about that chick on Bumble. 44 years old and awkward in her messages AND on the beach date. If you remember to Catch a predator, the decoy from the Jersey Shore episode that sounded shy and nervous, that was this girl! A 14 yr old mentally in a 44 yr old body.

Facebook dating was easy to get replies too! Also Match LLC would buy up new apps and trash them. The UTC now Upward App was okay when it first came out. Lots of hot Christian women unlimited swipes. Now it's pay to play and expensive.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I relented.

Hi Taurus,
I know from personal experience the futility of dating in Darwin.One avenue you might try is Tango,I visited a Big Milonga in Sydney last November and spoke with several Darwin Milonguerros,seems there is the usual shortage of Guys up there and if you Dance you will easily find a Lady...pop along to a Milonga in Darwin and check out the scene,they wont charge if you explain you are just looking.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The apps and OLD sites were not very good before Covid hit, BUT had far more hotter women back then to choose from and a lot easier to get replies and numbers from. I'd say my match/reply rate was 15 to 20 percent across the board, and 60 percent of the time could get a number from them too after a few messages. Then around fall 2020 they just totally went downhill. A lot less hot women and more pay to play. A lot less women. And the ones you match with are just bat sh*t crazy and socially awkward. Like the post I just made about that chick on Bumble. 44 years old and awkward in her messages AND on the beach date. If you remember to Catch a predator, the decoy from the Jersey Shore episode that sounded shy and nervous, that was this girl! A 14 yr old mentally in a 44 yr old body.

Facebook dating was easy to get replies too! Also Match LLC would buy up new apps and trash them. The UTC now Upward App was okay when it first came out. Lots of hot Christian women unlimited swipes. Now it's pay to play and expensive.
Like I said the novelty has worn off

Women have become aware men on them are usually low in charisma and confidence and can't get many girls in real life that's why they are on them

This means all the hot chicks have run for the hills because no hot chick wants a man with low charisma and low confidence

Also hot chicks don't have the attention spans too go through pointless boring talking stages with 100's of men on swipe apps

They can just go out look pretty in day to day life and chances are a guy will approach , its a lot easier for her to get vag tingles IRL than it is on an APP and she can instantly check if the guys actually who he says he is etc

All thats left is fat women, women with impossible standards and women with baggage

But they now have 100% of the mens attention , so you have guys on these apps actively fighting for the attention of a HB 6 at best :rofl:

As you can see there's a lot of issues now which I don't really think will ever be fixed and why I have deleted them all

Complete waste of time and mental energy