Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abuse victims tend to date partners who help them reenact their neglect

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add to this comment that you don’t have to be that guy for them. It’s their battle to fight.
Something I have picked up on with females overtime is, I can sense if a girl has dealt with trauma or Sex-ual abuse.

There are tell tale signs, maybe the erratic or crazy behaviour is a direct indication that she has experienced something.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly why you cannot be a "good guy" with damaged broken woman.

You have to be toxic and treat them like shyte, it's the only way they will stick around.

How many actually have the ability to be a toxic dude?

I think you either are naturally toxic.. or you are not.
Also seems like the damaged and broke ones are the hot ones too. Weird. I've been with enough of these and find it exhausting. The minute you act like a confident decent guy, they get bored and split. F'ed up and sad as hell.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably right.. it's strange

I feel for these type of women bro.
it's really sad because nobody deserves it.

Tbh I've dated women with a stable family (both parents) good home and some are the biggest b******. Most manipulative/play lots of games.

I've also dated women with a tough past (Without a dad.. Abused by some dumb***) .. yes they're damaged/broken & have their problems.
But honestly some of these types of girls are the ones that for me have been the most loving, attentive, affectionate and would give everything for me.

But I've had it the other way around also.
I honestly think when you get with a chick you really have to study her over time no matter how good her background looks.

This is exactly why you cannot be a "good guy" with damaged broken woman.

You have to be toxic and treat them like shyte, it's the only way they will stick around.

How many actually have the ability to be a toxic dude?

I think you either are naturally toxic.. or you are not.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I've dated women with a stable family (both parents) good home and some are the biggest b******. Most manipulative/play lots of games.

I've also dated women with a tough past (Without a dad.. Abused by some dumb***) .. yes they're damaged/broken & have their problems.
But honestly some of these types of girls are the ones that for me have been the most loving, attentive, affectionate and would give everything for me.

But I've had it the other way around also.
I honestly think when you get with a chick you really have to study her over time no matter how good her background looks.
I agree. I also have a very strict background and the girls in my environment weren’t angels just because they didn’t sleep around. Many of them still had red flags and bad behavior.

Made the same experience with damaged women, they can be very loving but idk since I grew up with this conservative mentality something within me always fought against the idea to stay with these girls.
Sometimes I subconsciously treated them bad even though there was no reason for it just so the relationship couldn’t last.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I also have a very strict background and the girls in my environment weren’t angels just because they didn’t sleep around. Many of them still had red flags and bad behavior.

Made the same experience with damaged women, they can be very loving but idk since I grew up with this conservative mentality something within me always fought against the idea to stay with these girls.
Sometimes I subconsciously treated them bad even though there was no reason for it just so the relationship couldn’t last.
If she is from a broken family, had no father, and has Sexual Trauma, it just increases the probability of her having behaviour issues, and increases the chances of her having depression/BPD/NPD.

Her body count is likely to be higher too.

That being said there is definitely girls who came from a broken home, who got there chit together and can make good girlfriends or even wives, but the likelyhood is lower.

Who really wants to take that chance/risk?

I had a plate some years back, who came from a fuked up background. She was sexualy abused, and ended up getting into nude modelling/**** modelling etc.

Obviously in the modelling world she got smashed a bunch of times by dudes, she did a bunch of cocaine too.

Her arms had scars on them, from self harming.

Even with all that crazy background, she was actually quite a pleasant person to be around. Easy going, polite and was quite a submissive girl, never created drama.

For obvious reasons I didn't wife her up lol

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For obvious reasons I didn't wife her up lol
Doesn’t matter how good she is and how well you get along.
A serious relationship where the end goals are marriage and kids seem just repulsive with such a girl.
I mean that’s gonna be your kids mom and she has a double digit body count, that means some random losers just used her and she allowed it.
I felt like I could live with that but I think i was lying to myself.
I remember taking my baby momma back after she slept with other guys and when I had her back I just hated her and things eventually ended again.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter how good she is and how well you get along.
A serious relationship where the end goals are marriage and kids seem just repulsive with such a girl.
I mean that’s gonna be your kids mom and she has a double digit body count, that means some random losers just used her and she allowed it.
I felt like I could live with that but I think i was lying to myself.
I remember taking my baby momma back after she slept with other guys and when I had her back I just hated her and things eventually ended again.
Yeh dude, any girl we want to wife up or have a child with, needs to be Low Risk these damaged girls are just too much of a liability.

I'm sure some could be good girlfriends, but damn I wouldn't want to get divorce raped just to find out.

Bro why did you take a girl back who smashed other dude? I wouldn't do that in my wildest dreams.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh dude, any girl we want to wife up or have a child with, needs to be Low Risk these damaged girls are just too much of a liability.

I'm sure some could be good girlfriends, but damn I wouldn't want to get divorce raped just to find out.

Bro why did you take a girl back who smashed other dude? I wouldn't do that in my wildest dreams.
I was 19 when I got together with her and it didn’t work out. We had a kid and I was blue pilled. That whole thing broke me but also changed me and brought me to this forum. I needed to learn the hard way. I was able to turn my life around and stopped being her doormat.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Triad woman requires a Dark Triad man.

The problem is, majority of women have mental issues these days. That's why men are getting eaten alive out here.
This is facts.

Men are underestimating how seriously damaged MOST women are these days.

Literally a ton of girls are being raised by single moms, these girls raised by single moms are fvking damaged 99% of the time.

You cannot be the "good guy" with these chicks.

Only dark triad traits, being a jerk, emotionaly unavailable commands some type of respect from these hoes.

Be the good guy and watch how quickly you get fuked over by her!!!

Reaction score
This is facts.

Men are underestimating how seriously damaged MOST women are these days.

Literally a ton of girls are being raised by single moms, these girls raised by single moms are fvking damaged 99% of the time.

You cannot be the "good guy" with these chicks.

Only dark triad traits, being a jerk, emotionaly unavailable commands some type of respect from these hoes.

Be the good guy and watch how quickly you get fuked over by her!!!
Encourage them to get help. Wish them the best. But don’t save her.