Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A word on chicks, cars, confidence! I did an experiment.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_E6YSQqTo
The Ukrainians know the truth. Hence, this Ukrainian Army recruitment ad. And no. No girl is dumping a dude with a new BMW for some army dude who probably won't even get paid on time. Cute commercial though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-g7DrjUVsQ
And yes...Here is another virtue of a new BMW. Called, "Black Beemer" by a Ukrainian rapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8mCgjbBPMk
The classic Russian movies, "Bumer (Beemer) I and II." Yes, a BMW was the star of each film. The second one being more of a love store between some ratty 17 year old and our handsome good guy as they try to free the girls brother who was arrested by corrupt police. The song hits it peak at "I am free" the moment we see the beautiful X5. This lets us know that with an X5 you have your freedom and the b-----.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl2BCxXAH9k&feature=related
Redundant? Yes. But here is a final video from a group called? Yes, Бумер (Beemer).

So, these clips tell you if you buy a new BMW you can be a stud and pick up all the chicks. I have found that Russian and French media do not lie.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pft using Beemers to attract chicks is child's play. When I want to get them hunnies I roll up in my Falcon 2000LX. They be knowin that my cash be flowin.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just going to spend money to get girls paying for p*ssy upfront is much, much cheaper than cars are. Even overpriced Western hos are cheaper. Hos or girlfriends overseas even cheaper and easier to get.

A nice car will put you back a minimum of 5-figures. The minute you buy it the value starts diminishing. Then you'll have ongoing costs of gas and repairs.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got more action is the 4 months after getting my BMW back in 2001 than I had in the 6 years prior combined. Chicks dig nice cars and motorcycles. It hits them in the hindbrain.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nutz said:
I got more action is the 4 months after getting my BMW back in 2001 than I had in the 6 years prior combined. Chicks dig nice cars and motorcycles. It hits them in the hindbrain.
You're damn skippy it does!

It's no surprise that the better your car, the higher status you'll display.

Thanks to Duffdog for part of this list of what females think based on your car.

Mercedes, Maserati (under 200K): Has lots of money

Audi, Jaguar, VW Phaeton: Has a little less money, but probably trendy

BMW, Porsche, Land Rover: Attitude + money

Lexus, Lotus: Money and super trendy

Any of the above between 100K & 200K: Has lots of money & attitude

Any of the above over 200K: Spends $$$$$$

Infiniti, Lincoln, Volvo, Saab: Trying to have money (otherwise you would have bought a Mercedes or Lexus)

Aston Martin/Ferrari/Bugatti/Bentley/ etc.: Spends $$$$$$ (Bugatti says this to the highest degree as it's a million dollar car)

All common Japanese cars excluing Suzuki: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/JDM/turbo/screens etc): Take a second look at me!

All common Domestic Cars: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/paint/exhaust/etc.): I might be cooler than you think!

Acura, Cadillac, Hummer: Attitude with less money
With crap added: I just might be a potential challenge. Lesser degree than a Benz owner though.

Mercury, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Newer Buicks, All common brand Full-size Trucks & SUVs: "I'm content with being average."
With crap added: I might have more to offer than you think!

All Korean cars & Suzuki: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added: Take a first look at me!

Old School ('84 Caprice, '86 Cutlass Supreme, '75 Monte Carlo, '64 or anything in that ball park): I am targeting low income/ class females.
With crap added: I'm targeting females of a higher class than you think!

Common brand Compact SUVs & Non-luxury car brand hybrids: "I don't feel like I can compete in the major leagues."
With crap added: Take a second or longer look at me.

Common brand Midsize SUVs & Compact pickup trucks: Attitude but don't feel like competing with upper echelon.
With crap added: I might be cooler and classier than you can see!

Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper: If not in a midlife crisis (hope you aren't), attitude & money

Non Luxury brand sportscars: The more expensive it is, the better the reception. Extra points for a convertible! See above too.
With crap added: I love showing off!

Now you know what women be thinking about your ride! Remember that this is one way to show high status, as far as face value goes. People are like icebergs, you only see 10% and the other 90% which you don't see could be anything! You gotta go deep to find it!

Who gives a f**k if the guy's in debt from buying a Benz? He probably can go to the girl's place anyway and there are other ways that are developed in case the guy stays in an apartment. Know how to play the situation, be ready, and plan dammit!

Don't you guys see how people driving to the clubs in mundane cars seldom get a second glance, but the guy with the Lambo turns everyone's head? It creates mystery in the women's minds, as in, what kind of hunk is driving that car? Interest is instantly generated, and the guy with the Lambo (or whatever similar) has it a lot easier. He'd barely have to try. Girls will walk up to him!

The same will happen with a Benz, BMW, Lexus, but will be beaten by the Bentley or the supercar. In either case, attraction will rise instantly and you will know you're set apart from the average competition.

Cars generate attention and attraction, whether positive or negative. You should know how to spot a gold-digger and pick up on these kinds of vibes. Most girls are superficial, but it's a fact of life. Stop whining and accept it.

And you know goddamn well that the more attractive a woman is, the more competition you'll have, as evidenced by the 100's, if not thousands of options in that woman's blackberry. They know the game pretty damn well, you can believe that. Be above average. View this list while you're at it.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170847

Last edited:

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an idiotic thread. Obviously having a nice car attracts girls. So does being good looking and being over 6 feet tall. But a lot of people can't afford expensive cars just like people can't change their height or genetics. If you're really rich then good for you. Go ahead and buy your $ 200,000 cars and spa treatments for your poodles. But people shouldn't spend money they don't have just to get laid. There are too many people running around buying things they really can't afford just to impress women or to appear successful in front of others. This type of thread belongs be in a forum that discusses ways to become a millionaire.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You're damn skippy it does!

It's no surprise that the better your car, the higher status you'll display.

Thanks to Duffdog for part of this list of what females think based on your car.

Mercedes, Maserati (under 200K): has lots of money

Audi, Jaguar, VW Phaeton: has a little less money, but probably trendy

BMW, Porsche, Land Rover: Attitude + money

Lexus, Lotus: Money and super trendy

Any of the above over 200K: Spends $$$$$$

Infiniti, Lincoln, Volvo, Saab: Trying to have money (otherwise you would have bought a Mercedes or Lexus)

Aston Martin/Ferrari/Bugatti/Bentley/ etc.: spends $$$$$$ (Bugatti says this to the highest degree as it's a million dollar car)

All common Japanese cars-- "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/JDM/turbo/screens etc): Take a second look at me!

All common Domestic Cars-- "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added(rims/paint/exhaust/etc.): I might be cooler than you think!

Acura, Cadillac, Hummer: Attitude with less money
With crap added: I just might be a potential challenge. Lesser degree than a Benz owner though.

Mercury, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Newer Buicks, All common brand Full-size Trucks & SUVs: "I'm content with being average."
With crap added: I might have more to offer than you think!

All Korean cars: "I don't feel like competing."
With crap added: Take a first look at me!

Old School ('84 Caprice, '86 Cutlass Supreme, '75 Monte Carlo, '64 or anything in that ball park): I am targeting low income/ class females
With crap added: I'm targeting females of a higher class than you think!

Common brand Compact SUVs & Non-luxury car brand hybrids: "I don't feel like I can compete in the major leagues."
With crap added: Take a second or longer look at me.

Common brand Midsize SUVs & Compact pickup trucks: Attitude but don't feel like competing with upper echelon.
With crap added: I might be cooler and classier than you can see!

Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper: If not in a midlife crisis (hope you aren't), attitude & money

Non Luxury brand sportscars: The more expensive it is, the better the reception. Extra points for a convertible! See above too.
With crap added: I love showing off!

Now you know what women be thinking about your ride! Remember that this is one way to show high status, as far as face value goes. People are like icebergs, you only see 10% and the other 90% which you don't see could be anything! You gotta go deep to find it!

Who gives a f**k if the guy's in debt from buying a Benz? He probably can go to the girl's place anyway and there are other ways that are developed in case the guy stays in an apartment. Know how to play the situation, be ready, and plan dammit!

Don't you guys see how people driving to the clubs in mundane cars seldom get a second glance, but the guy with the Lambo turns everyone's head? It creates mystery in the women's minds, as in, what kind of hunk is driving that car? Interest is instantly generated, and the guy with the Lambo (or whatever similar) has it a lot easier. He'd barely have to try. Girls will walk up to him!

The same will happen with a Benz, BMW, Lexus, but will be beaten by the Bentley or the supercar. In either case, attraction will rise instantly and you will know you're set apart from the average competition.

Cars generate attention and attraction, whether positive or negative. You should know how to spot a gold-digger and pick up on these kinds of vibes. Most girls are superficial, but it's a fact of life. Stop whining and accept it.

And you know goddamn well that the more attractive a woman is, the more competition you'll have, as evidenced by the 100's, if not thousands of options in that woman's blackberry. They know the game pretty damn well, you can believe that. Be above average. View this list while you're at it.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170847
Props for finding that! Seems like a pretty good breakdown. Suddenly I'm reminded of that scene in Swingers when the chick asks Favaru's character what kind of car he drives.

nismo-4

Reaction score
@ Nutz, I haven't seen swingers in a while! That car list breakdown needed to be said!

PappyS said:
This is an idiotic thread.

No, this is a thread that shows one of the benefits of displaying high status.

Obviously having a nice car attracts girls.

You just contradicted yourself.

So does being good looking and being over 6 feet tall.

That understatement is also contradictory to that first sentence you wrote.

But a lot of people can't afford expensive cars just like people can't change their height or genetics.

Then you just gotta use what you got to get what you can. It would be better to work on upgrading your looks and status and money, whether you go to the gym or get surgery, etc. If you're short, learn how to make it work to your f**kin' advantage! If you're ugly, best make sure you got muscles. Women will forgive an ugly face if there's a six pack on the body.

If you're really rich then good for you.

I'm working on that. Most of us on this forum are not, myself included.

Go ahead and buy your $ 200,000 cars and spa treatments for your poodles.

I wouldn't consider owning a pet even when I do become a millionaire. I would probably not want to have kids either. But being rich ensures your life will kick ass even if you don't have a girlfriend. You'll probably be out gettin' laid daily!

But people shouldn't spend money they don't have just to get laid.

Money talks. Money helps. Money attracts women, fact of life.

There are too many people running around buying things they really can't afford just to impress women or to appear successful in front of others.

Sticking BMW badges on a Honda Accord or sticking Lexus LS 460 badges on a Toyota Corolla (something i've seen in New Orleans BTW) is someone who is most likely a fake. You ain't foolin' no one but yourself. Some people fake it till they make it. Some people know that many women are superficial. Some people get further by being a fake somebody as opposed to a real nobody. Sometimes being your real self won't cut it when you're trying to attract a woman. But people who buy this high end crap (if crap and high end belong in the same sentence) have high levels of confidence, as they have something to actually be confident in. If you walked around like you had a Spyker and you actually had a '93 Honda Civic, women can pick up on that fake ass confidence, and either you'll get blown out or used for attention and only attention.

This type of thread belongs be in a forum that discusses ways to become a millionaire.

Now this I like, all kidding aside. There should be a forum on this site tailored to becoming wealthy, I agree with that one.
Read betw- I shouldn't have to say it. Just do it!

Last edited:

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever think your car improves THEIR status
being seen in a New Lambo by their friends would definitely
score them points wouldn't it, No guarantee for sex but lots of
women who want to ride around with you.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But again, the same theme keeps coming up

'Why do you care what girls like?'

If you are spending money on an expensive car just to please girls, then how are you any different from the AFC who sends flowers? Sure, the car works better than the flowers, but how is the mindset any different? You are still a slave to girls. You are controlled by them.

Again, do what YOU want to do. If you enjoy fast cars and don't mind spending lots of money on a depreciating asset (well actually a car is not even an asset, it is an expense especially if you finance it, and include the cost of repairs and maintenance) then go ahead and buy it. Some guys actually enjoy cars a lot.

But if you are just buying a car to get looks from girls, well you have sold your soul.

For me, I am honestly not into cars that much, and I am interested in financial investments so I will put my money there. Will I lose out on some opportunities to get girls? Sure. But who cares.

Live your own damn life! Stop letting girls (or the government or experts) dictate how you should live.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Trader, I like this interesting post.

On an honest tip, I love cars. But that's me. Some people will buy a flashy car just to impress a girl, I'm sure you've seen that sh*t before in your city. I agree, it beats flowers any day of the year.

There's lots of things that attract women, this being one of the many.

@ K2000Kid, I totally agree with that post.

Rep for both of you! :up:

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Trader, I like this interesting post.

On an honest tip, I love cars. But that's me. Some people will buy a flashy car just to impress a girl, I'm sure you've seen that sh*t before in your city. I agree, it beats flowers any day of the year.

There's lots of things that attract women, this being one of the many.

@ K2000Kid, I totally agree with that post.

Rep for both of you! :up:
Great job on showing love Nismo-4!

I really enjoyed reading that giant car list. I agree, cars can shift a woman's emotions in either direction.

And how the f**k did we come about bringing flowers to impress a girl?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
This sounds like the old "bait and switch" to me.

It reminds me of that reality dating show "Average Joe" where 20 or 25 women compete for a guy who they have been told is a millionaire,but in reality he's just a construction worker and is no where near being a millionaire,lol.

Some people might have a problem with this thinking they're lying or being dishonest with women by doing this.

Now that reality show,yeah,there was lying there. They were flat out told one thing when it wasn't true,but as for using an expensive car?

I have no problem with that.

Hey....women wear fake hair,fake nails,fake eyelashes,paint their faces,get fake boobs,and such to attract men...and it works.

So we can do the same. Besides,all the car does is cancel out the approach stage,or just make it easier.

The guy still has to build comfort and make the first moves.

The only question I have for you Nismo-4 is.....

You got a BMW I can borrow? LOL....:crackup:

+1 rep.
I believe the show you are referring to is "Joe Millionaire" or something like that. Average Joe was this other show where a bunch of average/below average guys compete for a beauty pageant queen.

Those were the only dating shows I ever actually enjoyed.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
I believe the show you are referring to is "Joe Millionaire" or something like that. Average Joe was this other show where a bunch of average/below average guys compete for a beauty pageant queen.

Those were the only dating shows I ever actually enjoyed.
I liked them both. I mentioned in an earlier post that that show was called Average Joe. But in the first 2 seasons, the beach bods won. They said personality can triumph. Bullsh*t. Personality works best when the girl is already attracted to you. It keeps the girl, but attracting her is a totally different ball game.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I liked them both. I mentioned in an earlier post that that show was called Average Joe. But in the first 2 seasons, the beach bods won. They said personality can triumph. Bullsh*t. Personality works best when the girl is already attracted to you. It keeps the girl, but attracting her is a totally different ball game.
This, I totally agree with.

Having a 750Li in Blytheville is like having a Maserati! Women love high status males.

Post #43 here, by Trader, hit the nail on the head. +1 rep!