Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A womens Man List.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An email i got from a girl i am in contact with:

*start
"This is me being very honest and what I look for in a man:-

1. I need the initial attraction (shallow I know but hey it’s my list)
2. Taller than me and not too skinny
3. I like a good conversation and someone that doesn’t talk to my chest is a bonus
4. Sex appeal is very important.. I want to look at him and want him in bed just by looking at him
5. I want him to make me feel like I’m the most important person in the world when with him
6. Someone that cares how I feel and is respectful.. I always think of the person I’m with and I expect the same
7. A man that knows what he wants and has his own life/friends.. Its important to have this I think as I have a full life
8. Great in bed and a real man (This had to feature in my list) lol

*end

I asked a women i am in contact with, its simply sexual at this stage and she is comfortable with that, i asked her what she wants in a man just to see the chick speak come out.

this was the reply, pritty honest for a women i think.

Not a bad list.

She is pritty cute, i'd rate her about a 7/8 out of ten.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I read down to #7 before I had to scroll down. . .

I thought this was your way of "coming out of the closet". :cry:

Whew!
lol yeh i see what you mean.

*edits it fast*

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
If #2 is an actual concern then it trumps everything else.

#5 is the most disturbing, obviously.

#1 actually not shallow at all.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
If #2 is an actual concern then it trumps everything else.

#5 is the most disturbing, obviously.

#1 actually not shallow at all.

This is how i dismantled it when i first saw it:

3. I like a good conversation and someone that doesn’t talk to my chest is a bonus
4. Sex appeal is very important.. I want to look at him and want him in bed just by looking at him
5. I want him to make me feel like I’m the most important person in the world when with him
6. Someone that cares how I feel and is respectful.. I always think of the person I’m with and I expect the same
7. A man that knows what he wants and has his own life/friends.. Its important to have this I think as I have a full life
8. Great in bed and a real man (This had to feature in my list) lol

Number one, initial atrraction can mean anything, i am aware there are many ways to get women 'attracted'.

number 2, this is open to debate, i think this women sees this has one of her desires, but from experiance women who state this, usually do not stick to this rule, not sure why it is up there with number two, but i think this is a false hood statement, where i feel she would bend this rule if other rules where there.

Number 3, always a good tip, no idea why some men talk to big chested women, it is very powerful i have found to not notice the breasts at all.
They get constant attention in that area, it makes a man stand out when he talks to her and not her tits even more so if she is very well endowed.

number 4, the word 'look' i think is misleading, i think the word should be 'feel', looks for women are not what they make it out to be, just look around the normal everyday world for evidence of this.

number 5&6, women love attention, expected ideal.

and number 8, i think this is either at the top or at the bottom, depending on who is asking her the questions.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and we all know that asking women what they want is the best strategy for figuring out what they want don't we? :nono:

you know what women want? women want a man that they are attracted to and who makes them feel good about themselves.

attraction is always important, but she wont even talk to you if you don't meet her minimum standards. after that its all about them making feel good about themselves.

now that doesn't mean complimenting them. mystery, kino, etc. - all these things make a woman FEEL good. its not about making them THINK well of themselves, but rather FEEL good.

make a woman FEEL good and you can do whatever you want.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How fast can you run away from this attention w-ore? At least she admits she's shallow, most women say only men concentrate on looks and attraction. She wants you to desire her, but not look at her breasts. OK, then quit showing off your cleavage 24/7.

Buy some running shows and start sprinting away from this nut job.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
How fast can you run away from this attention w-ore? At least she admits she's shallow, most women say only men concentrate on looks and attraction. She wants you to desire her, but not look at her breasts. OK, then quit showing off your cleavage 24/7.

Buy some running shows and start sprinting away from this nut job.
You know westcoaster this is a sore point for me and alot of my mates too.

Women who wear low cut tops and then get 'pis*ed' when you stare at there tits.

I mean they wear low cut tops to show off as much tit has possible, almost exposing the nipple, then they get annoyed when men actualy give them attention.

I have encountered this alot.

i think most men have.

But i think what is even stranger is if the women has a lot of attraction for the man who is staring, she will excuse his behaviour, something i have found.

But knowing the above, i find women use them has a weapon in the dating game.

that way when i talk to a big chested women and i love tits i am very much a breast man, i never ever look at there tits.

it spells out a few things i have found.

They cant use them has weapons against me.

And the best one:
They wonder why i am not like all the other dogs on heat, staring at her tits.

When i dont give them attention almost always they try to rub those fun bags against me, brush my arm, brush my chest, something to press them up against me so i'll notice, i know what she is doing and i ignore it.

i carry on like she just craves my attention, i dont give it and eventually she will mention her tits.

They always do.

and i say 'sorry i did not notice, with a cheeky smile on my face whislt taking a sip of my drink'.

What i have found is she has invited me into looking and giving her tits attention, she has opened that door so any future tit type deals, she has given me a open ticket to give them attention.

Instead of showing her, the tits are important to me, she has shown me my attention to those tits is far more important to her, i have shifted it, from me being a reguler dog on heat to a guy who may offer her attention if i like what she is selling.

Anyway i am aware this women craves some form of attention no more then most others out there, but i dont 'date' so dont worry about me.

I dont feel ready to and probably wont for a while, she is simply a plate.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, why show cleavage if you're not showing off? We have two student workers here, we've told them time and again to quit showing cleavage because they're working with fellow students ... actually my boss (a woman) has to tell them, if I do I'm a sexist pig who will get a sex harrassment suit filed against me.

We finally had to really get on them, they didn't freaking listen. They were dressing like 'ho's in a professional setting. Why? They wanted to be noticed by their fellow students.

I've never understood the "look at my hooters/don't look at my hooters" mantra, i.e., here's my cleavage for all to see, but a guy should be talking to ME, not my breasts? Just insane.

Once again, The Simpsons addresses this perfectly. Carmen Electra is talking to an angry Homer after he gets played by a reality TV show. Homer is talking and staring at her boobs. Carmen says, "Homer, I'm up here."

Homer: "I've made my choice."

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding #2 - All women want a man taller than themselves, but they are committed to the height thing to varying degrees. That said, in a bar pick-up scene, a tall ugly guy with limited game will usually do better than a shorter attractive guy with social skills. It's weird - in the long term that guy doesn't do as well but in a short term situation he's hooking up. Height is a bigger deal to women than looks initially.

I'm a shorter guy (5'8) and this is something I've observed, I don't mope about it and still do fine, but there is definately a significant portion of women who are really adamant about it and not just taller girls - there are girls that are 5'3 that will only date 6' and over. Not the biggest deal in the world but it's a noticable factor. Seriously, how many ass ugly tall dudes have you seen with trim that should be out of their league. If you have game it evens out a bit after a while (assuming you're good looking) but it can be a big hurdle, especially in a competitive environment.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy came into my office the other day, about 5-8, his gf a model-like statuesque 5-11, absolutely stunning and get this -- she was really nice and respectful of her BF (I think they're engaged). I see them all the time holding hands, she's really into him. She's definitely taller and has no problem with it, obviously the guy is loving life, she's about a 9.5.

The guy is just confident, funny, relaxed and knows he can get a woman like this. Those attributes overcome the deficit in height ... then again, the woman isn't an uptight b-tch and is relaxed about things. My guess is his DJ attitude seals the deal. I almost high-fived the guy, but held off :>)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think this list is the most genuine I've ever seen. I don't think any of it is "shallow"; she's laying it on the table. This might seem a little odd coming from me, but go peruse the "what I'm looking for in a man" section on 90% of the dating profiles for women on your favorite dating site. It's all about "he's got to be cute, makes me laugh, is sweet, sensitive, a good listener, has a good heart,..blah, blah,.." at least this one's not afraid to be honest about herself instead of saying what she thinks people expect to hear.

Theres' nothing "shallow" about wanting an attractive lover, we're all opportunists.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#5's a "potential" cause for concern.

Just how much effort would it take for her to feel like the most important person in the world when with him? Does she mean just baseline respect, interest in her and fair relationship reciprocation, or is she looking for an AFC servant who will never wear the pants in the house if he were to entertain a LTR with her. Does this mean she will be a stereotypical "high maintenance" girl?

Hard to say what she means by that without further investigation.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she's NOT the most important person in the world!

That person or those persons are the ones helping sick or starving children, trying to prevent crime, helping out society.

The most important person in the world isn't some snarky American broad who doesn't want you to look at her boobies.

Make her feel that you have her attention, but when she gets off her cell phone with equally air-head friends chatting about how they got drunk and laid the first guy with a schlong ... you can see that no, she is NOT the most important person in the world.

I've met a lot of women from other countries, they don't think like this. They don't need to feel like the most important person in the world.

Get off your cell phone and quit porking losers and help society, then I'll respect you.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Honestly, I think this list is the most genuine I've ever seen. I don't think any of it is "shallow"; she's laying it on the table. This might seem a little odd coming from me, but go peruse the "what I'm looking for in a man" section on 90% of the dating profiles for women on your favorite dating site. It's all about "he's got to be cute, makes me laugh, is sweet, sensitive, a good listener, has a good heart,..blah, blah,.." at least this one's not afraid to be honest about herself instead of saying what she thinks people expect to hear.

Theres' nothing "shallow" about wanting an attractive lover, we're all opportunists.
She may be "honest" in stating her requirements but most of them are still superficial .
Most of her requirements are more applicable to someone who is looking for a man for a dirty weekend than an LTR. Her 'list" is long on her attention seeking needs and short on " his character " requirements...

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But remember JOPHIL,

"SUPERFICIALITY" is the name of the game for MOST people these days. And sadly, it's probably the ONLY game that many folks will ever want to play.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does ring of superficialaity, but I agree with RT, it is honest, guys.
And while I know a lot of you on here don't want to know about what women say they like, I really don't think we should completely ignore it. After all, it still represents something she wants, right?
I want to know what women think. I want to have a better understanding of them. Know thy enemy, right?
Thus, it helps reenforce theseindeas, that or many men, asre abstract.
We need to know what makes women tick. We need to know what women are finding attractive.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a friend of mine emailed me this, I would hear her saying this:

... He needs to capture her imagination/intrigue her

he needs to make her feel like he CAN and will protect her and that she is not stronger than he is/ or that she is more more capable of handling a situation than he is.

Someone who doesn't use her for sex

There's got be that animal lust desire stirred in her when she is with him - and she has to know he won't be intimidated by the full impact of her desire.

She needs to feel/know their relationship is special and she is the only one who REALLY matters to him in the unique way only HE matters to her. There is an aire of possessiveness and exclusity in this.

He must be worthy of her respect and part of that means he respects her.

No bums
8. Great in bed and a real man

Well, she pretty much is clear there... LOL

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor, I AGREE wholeheartedly with you.

There is ALWAYS a benefit to knowing what any woman you are interacting with thinks. And one GREAT benefit is that it helps you better calibrate what you are looking for in a woman.

By exposing ourselves to the blatant truths within the female mind, we can definitely get a better guage on what we can realistically AND UNREALISTICALLY expect in our relationships with them.

I believe that if the truth hurts-----BE IN PAIN.

And if the truth drives you crazy-----BE INSANE.

But on second thought, if you take that last statement a little too far, you could have quite a few legal fees, hospital fees, and JAIL SENTENCES in your future...;)