Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A womens Man List.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
An email i got from a girl i am in contact with:

*start
"This is me being very honest and what I look for in a man:-

1. I need the initial attraction (shallow I know but hey it’s my list)
2. Taller than me and not too skinny
3. I like a good conversation and someone that doesn’t talk to my chest is a bonus
4. Sex appeal is very important.. I want to look at him and want him in bed just by looking at him
5. I want him to make me feel like I’m the most important person in the world when with him
6. Someone that cares how I feel and is respectful.. I always think of the person I’m with and I expect the same
7. A man that knows what he wants and has his own life/friends.. Its important to have this I think as I have a full life
8. Great in bed and a real man (This had to feature in my list) lol

*end

You asked her about to articulate, openly " what she looks for in a man".
Do we take it to mean that she is looking for a FB or a man with whom she can have a relationship ?
Let us assume a FB is what she wants. Then #s 2,3,3 6 and 7 are mostly irrelevant.
Alternatively,she may be looking for an LTR with a guy,so where are her requirements for that ? What about 'honesty, involvement, loyalty and good decision making ?
On the surface she appears to be 'clear' about that she wants. However ,we all know two things about women. What they SAY is not usually what they really mean,therefor how much value do we place on her words in that list.
SEcondly, even their most forthright statements still require translation - code breaking...!!!
Look at #6. " Someone who cares about how I feel ......"
Who really knows what women means when they go on about respect ..They place no emotional value on respect as we know it .MOstly they mean that we men should tolerate (without protest) their emotional swirling and swaying and their irrationality and their whining and complaining.... " he should care about how I FEEL ..."

Who knows -who really knows ??

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what penkitten wants in her husband:
1. give me the fluffy pillow at night.

the end

Reaction score
penkitten said:

the end
Is this a sexual innuendo? :rolleyes:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Is this a sexual innuendo? :rolleyes:

Well it's THE new and best sexual act these days, haven't you heard?

I talked to a girl the other day about doing the "fluffy pillow" to her and she had to leave immediately to change her shoes and socks.

That e-mail is great. I've talked to a lot of women who had this kind of attitude and so far they seem to be the most mature ones with less emotional hang-ups. Is that BECAUSE of their honesty? Are they unplugged from the matrix?

I might honestly be done with early 20 year olds.

Of course looks matter.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proof is at Craigslist. I was looking over there and I noticed all of these 5'2-5'4@ women want 6 foot tall guys. I guess they want to date up considering they're shrimps but it makes a lot of sense in survival instincts to select a male that's much bigger to get better genes. The tall guys out there do have an advantage but if you look carefully, good looking and successful tall guys will ignore the short women and go for the tall and also attractive women to perpetuate superior genes.

Kinda ties in the idea why you see some Loser White Men with Average Asian Women. Women in perceived lower status will try to move on up by dating a race/heightwise male that will raise their status.

However, I've also noticed that short guys seem to give off an ******* attitude or work harder on being more masculine in order to compensate for their lack of height.

cpddavis said:
Regarding #2 - All women want a man taller than themselves, but they are committed to the height thing to varying degrees. That said, in a bar pick-up scene, a tall ugly guy with limited game will usually do better than a shorter attractive guy with social skills. It's weird - in the long term that guy doesn't do as well but in a short term situation he's hooking up. Height is a bigger deal to women than looks initially.

I'm a shorter guy (5'8) and this is something I've observed, I don't mope about it and still do fine, but there is definately a significant portion of women who are really adamant about it and not just taller girls - there are girls that are 5'3 that will only date 6' and over. Not the biggest deal in the world but it's a noticable factor. Seriously, how many ass ugly tall dudes have you seen with trim that should be out of their league. If you have game it evens out a bit after a while (assuming you're good looking) but it can be a big hurdle, especially in a competitive environment.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:

the end
Ahrrr ! a minimalist - how unusual in a femme. MY kind of dame.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well it's THE new and best sexual act these days, haven't you heard?

I talked to a girl the other day about doing the "fluffy pillow" to her and she had to leave immediately to change her shoes and socks.
um, never heard that one before.