Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a woman should cook for her man

a good woman cooks for her man

• Agree

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Disagree

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.WARNING THE POLL IS BEING MANIPULATED BY WOMEN! 80%/20% was the real vote

The more i date girls and DJ them, the more i'm starting to realize that girls that cook for their man are the type of girl that I want. they deserve respect.

I've also noticed that Italian girls like to cook for their man because most of them are trained to be that way. Most hot chicks will not cook a meal for their man.

Now, I'm not saying that a woman should be a maid of any sort . I think that women should play an equally important role in a relationship. I'm just saying that i have more respect for a woman that cooks for her man. I think it says alot about her personality

Last edited:

SIWrx

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she cooks for me, it had better be good. and my good i mean relative good. like once my girl made me mac'n'cheese when we got home from a frat party(i was blown out) and it was the best food ever. If I were sober, I'd have thrown the stuff out.

But it shows that she wants to make you happy, which is what most of us are looking for in women.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
I BET IT WAS WOMAN

i bet that the person that disagree was a woman

Tiburon

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends... do you also cook for her?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
It depends... do you also cook for her?
Jeezus.....H....Christ......

It doesn't take much to realize that you're heading for the fukkyn altar....

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a simple question, Edge, and the answer changes my opinion. I believe there's a difference between people who share the responsibilities and the guy who props himself up on the couch in front of the NASCAR race, wearing a stained white wife-beater shirt, belching and demanding that his wench brings him his meat.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you cook for her or not, the woman should know how to cook and do it regularly for you, and before anyone calls me a caveman I do know how to cook and actually love doing it when I get a chance for myself or anyone else.

My girl like me cooks all the time and we have a good time making something together in the kitchen, but even if I didn't cook and was a fat slob sitting on a couch eating bonbons I'd expect my woman to cook for me if she was available and physically capable of doing so.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can cook, but I expect him to be able to cook as well. Otherwise he can starve!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
if I didn't cook and was a fat slob sitting on a couch eating bonbons I'd expect my woman to cook for me if she was available and physically capable of doing so.
And what would you say if a woman said the same thing about you?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Maybe I'm raining on some peoples parades here, but it needs to be pointed out that there is a difference between a "feminist" and a "modern woman". Most modern woman I go out with have their own jobs and are just as busy as I. The whole thing of the woman cooking for the man goes back to when men were the sole bread-winners and the women stayed home to do the housework. This is simply not the case anymore.

Yes, if you support your GF who stays at home during the day, then she should cook for you. Otherwise split it like modern adults instead of forcing her to capitulate as a slave to your every want.

Oscar.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to cook together with my special lady. Sometimes I chop veggies, while she sautees, sometimes vice versa. I love to sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and place soft kisses on her neck. "MMmmm, that smells good!" I will say and she´ll say thanks. Then I sniff her neck and say I wasnt talking about the food. Hehe, we often end up having each other for dessert!

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when you're in a relationship, the best cook should do the cooking. My old roomate started a small kitchen fire from trying to make spagettii. It was sad, yet amusing. And the firemen were hot.

Generally, most men I've met have been awful cooks. (Though, I do have 3 male friends who are professional chefs, and they are amazingly talented.) But it seems that most guys just haven't been taught the simple basics of how to cook a good, quick meal. My male roomate exists solely on cereal, ichiban, and toast. Whenever I'm home, he gets this adorable "I'm a starving African-Orphan" look in his eyes- so I often make him dinner. God I'm a peach.

But I was lucky- me mum was head of one of England's biggest hotel kitchens by the time she was 18, so she taught me a hellofalot about cooking.

But then again, I love to cook- It's really relaxing to me, and if I have a man around, I'll basically whip up anything- just because I like to try out new stuff, and most of my guy friends are all about a free meal, especially if it is transcendently delicious.

And for the guys, there's not many things that will impress a woman more than even *attempting* to cook for her. Even if it's a total disaster, chick's knickers peel off the minute her boy turns on the stove.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the last poster.

I recently cooked a quick meal for my new gf (of 2 weeks) - one of the girls I lived with really helped build me up: "Oscar doesn't cook very often, but when he does it's excellent" -- thanks babe, that helped raise IL even more :)

Sweet.

Oscar.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No "Have to's"

For me, there are no have to's. If I meet a woman and she doesn't cook, I don't give a sh#t. If I wanted a woman to cook, clean and do my laundry, I'd have stayed living with my mum.

To me, there are more important things than cooking. So she doesn't cook - is she smart? Classy? is she likely to cheat on you?

It's hard enough to find a quality woman these days, without me having to ditch any chick that doesn't cook a meal for me.

Cooking is something that can be learnt. And if she's LTR material, but doesn't cook, perhaps the both of you can take lessons. You can be sure, if she wants kids in the future, at some point she will start cooking.

It's a nice to have, but not a definite.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I was the one doing the cooking last night.

Lobster, baked potato, veggies, and Cuban bread with a great bottle of wine. The funny thing is it turned out pretty damn good.

Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Haha, I was the one doing the cooking last night.

Lobster, baked potato, veggies, and Cuban bread with a great bottle of wine. The funny thing is it turned out pretty damn good.
You can cook for me anytime ;)

Oscar.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And what would you say if a woman said the same thing about you?
I wouldn't have to say anything because I would never be with a woman who was a fat slob and sat on the couch all day, in the first place.

I think some of you guys need to ease up on your politically correct equality among the sexes ideals, because there will NEVER be equality among the sexes. Just like as the man I'm expected to pick the girl up and treat her like a woman, I expect the girl to know how to cook and treat me like a man. It doesn't make her my "slave" any more then I'd be her slave if I had to fix something around the house or bring in the groceries/take out the trash etc.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to fix something around the house or bring in the groceries/take out the trash etc.
The great thing about knowing how to do all that crap by myself is, I get to date men who aren't about sex-roles.

I get the men that want a chick who does what she likes, can take care of herself, carry her own fricken groceries, cook when she feels like it, and would rather fvck a guy's brains out, then watch him bend over and wiggle his hairy @ss crack as he fixes the plumbing.

I suppose I'm just old-fashioned that way, though. :rolleyes: ;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
I think some of you guys need to ease up on your politically correct equality among the sexes ideals, because there will NEVER be equality among the sexes.
That's like someone 50 years ago saying, "You guys need to ease up on these ideas that blacks and whites should go to school together, because there will NEVER be equality between blacks and whites."

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like someone 50 years ago saying, "You guys need to ease up on these ideas that blacks and whites should go to school together, because there will NEVER be equality between blacks and whites."
It's rare I agree completely with your posts Gio, but 100% here.

So dark, you expect that both you and your GF will work 40 hour weeks, and when you both come home she's gonna cook your dinner while you watch Sportsline? Wrong millenium...