• Agree

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Disagree

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to get married, and have rejected a proposal.
How many women are cueing up to be your wife?

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPretty
Ladies WORK now. Back in the 50's, women weren't allowed in the workforce after the War ended. We're not lazy, we're gainfully employed. *gasp*

I have my own 'lavishing' lifestyle as you word it. I support myself. And I don't *want* a man to do that for me. I like being equals in a relationship. I suppose that's a little too 'feminist' for you.

And I was raised by my father, in a single-parent household, and my childhood house always felt like a home.

It's not what's under your clothes that determine ability. What's so hard to understand about that.
I know women work now, BUT how many want to work when they get in the 30's. HMMMMMM. Women back then were FORCE to work. While the father worked someone had to be home with the kids. Plus the jobs that were going on then, women wouldn't even think about doing because it was mostly manuel labor.

But you're not "equal". I don't care how much you, women or even men think this, it is not true. Checkout the definition of "equal" to gain understanding of what I'm talking about. AFC thinks this and that's why they don't get any play because he's being more in touch with his "feminine" side.:rolleyes:

Off course your "house" going to feel like home because you live there. You tell me what man place you been to where you were so comfortable that you fell asleep? More than likely a "woman" establish it for him. Most of the fellas on here will tell you that woman has that special touch that no man can match when it comes to making a house a home. We accept this as fact.

iggybrazil

Reaction score
Women should concern themselves with making their man happy and spend most of their time creatively pursuing ways to accomplish this.

If she is a bad cook she should take a class and learn to prepare his favorite meals. Only when a man is happy in a relationship can she be happy and that is the rule to live by. The man should of course reward her with his praise and affection for her efforts.

If you have a woman that doesn't want you to be happy and won't cook for you, boot her out of your world and find one that has better goals, good cooking and good sex go hand in hand.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iggybrazil
Women should concern themselves with making their man happy and spend most of their time creatively pursuing ways to accomplish this.

If she is a bad cook she should take a class and learn to prepare his favorite meals. Only when a man is happy in a relationship can she be happy and that is the rule to live by. The man should of course reward her with his praise and affection for her efforts.

If you have a woman that doesn't want you to be happy and won't cook for you, boot her out of your world and find one that has better goals, good cooking and good sex go hand in hand.
I agree 100%!

When you look at the way things are now it is all about "them".

This is the reason why the war of the sexes exist.:(

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
HMMMMMM. Women back then were FORCE to work.
Actually, we worked for *the* force. And we weren't forced to. We took up the jobs left behind when the men were sent to the front lines.

You tell me what man place you been to where you were so comfortable that you fell asleep?
My boyfriend's house, actually. The first time I went over there.

Checkout the definition of "equal" to gain understanding of what I'm talking about.
I have a BA in english, and I have been a professional writer for over 6 years. I believe I have a fairly adept grasp on the english language. But just for you:

Main Entry: 1equal
Pronunciation: 'E-kw&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin aequalis, from aequus level, equal
Date: 14th century
2: like in quality, nature, or status c : like for each member of a group, class, or society <--- that is the most pertinent def. of 'equal' to this discussion.

What is so monstrously difficult about treating each other with respect, and making each other happy?

I have no problem cooking for my man. Just like he has no problem cooking for me.

It's a relationship. Not a plantation. Learn the difference, baby.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iggybrazil

I agree. And she should also change your nappy (diaper) and wipe the dribble off your chin :D I don't want my chick to be my MOTHER!

Yes men are providers and women are nurturers by nature, it's true. But society has overturned so many other instinctual human traits it seems natural for this to be one of them. NO, men and women aren't equal, they think different, and act different. However, I don't think that means allocating tasks to someone based on their reproductive equipment. Plenty of guys can cook, plenty of girls can fix engines, each to their own. :cool:

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
But society has overturned so many other instinctual human traits it seems natural for this to be one of them.
By "society" you mean feminists, and while you're eagerly giving in to a woman's demands why don't you just cook and serve her your balls on a shiny silver platter. :rolleyes:

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPretty
Actually, we worked for *the* force. And we weren't forced to. We took up the jobs left behind when the men were sent to the front lines.

Check history, sweetheart. Women were "forced" because they had to leave home. This cause major problems because the oldest of the kids were left to raise their siblings with no experiece in parenthood(latchkey kids).

My boyfriend's house, actually. The first time I went over there.

That's your boyfriend's place where you will feel protected. If he live in his car you would go to sleep because you are around him. I'm speaking of any other male other than someone you screw.

I have a BA in english, and I have been a professional writer for over 6 years. I believe I have a fairly adept grasp on the english language. But just for you:

What do this have to do with the price of tea in China. Why do some women always bring up what they accomplish in school when they are challenged? I made no statement about the english language. :rolleyes:

What is so monstrously difficult about treating each other with respect, and making each other happy?

The playing field is not even and you know this. Most things in America accomodates the woman.

I have no problem cooking for my man. Just like he has no problem cooking for me.

Good! Keep it up!

It's a relationship. Not a plantation. Learn the difference, baby.

Submissive= Sub:backup, partner Missive= Mission, goal

Accept your natural role. Period

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saddened but not surprised about what seems to be the prevailing attitude on this board regarding gender roles. I guess if a woman puts up with your sh*t, she has no one but herself to blame, so I won't begrudge you that (although, if every girl on earth decided not to be your cooking wench, I'd be curious how principled you'd be then). Luckily for you, there are still large groups of women who buy into your gender-role philosophies. One group of such women is concentrated in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana and other places. If you'd like to see them in action, go out today and rent the movie "Witness". To find the other large group of women who share your beliefs, you'll need a time machine capable of going 200 years back into the past.

By the way, the statement "NO, men and women aren't equal" (bugsquish) or "you're not 'equal'. I don't care how much you, women or even men think this, it is not true" (eyecandie4ya) is really disturbing. For those of you who don't really get what "equality" means, it's basically this: if two things are not equal, then one is by definition greater than the other. And I certainly would not agree that men are better than women or vice versa.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends has an off-campus apartment (I'm going to a college that doesn't allow cooking in the dorms - which isn't a bad idea considering some of my fellow residents:rolleyes: ). Every now and then, a bunch of us get together and cook a meal together in her kitchen - cooking is actually really fun when you cook cooperatively from the same recipe. Thankfully, I know my way around a kitchen, and with a good recipe can whip up some decent chow. However, I am usually also the type to grab "easy food" like delivery, microwave food, etc.

Basically, I wouldn't cook for my wife, but I wouldn't expect her to cook for me, either. We'd probably end up sharing or switching off with the cooking.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
By "society" you mean feminists, and while you're eagerly giving in to a woman's demands why don't you just cook and serve her your balls on a shiny silver platter. :rolleyes:
Perhaps partly feminists, but not entirely. Guys are part of society too. It only seems accountable to feminism because guys were originally so sexist. Feminism has played a big role in the breakdown of male sexism (which is a primitive attitude). What you are saying is that for a guy to "have balls" he must adopt sexist viewpoints?

I think it's quite masculine to be a big boy and look after yourself. Yes, even feeding yourself! I can think for myself and I choose not to stereotype.

If one half of the couple is the breadwinner while the other bums around the house, then the bum should do the chores. Regardless of gender. Feminism? No, just a lack of sexism.

Man, there are a LOT of sexists on here. Wake up guys it's 2003 :D

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
By the way, the statement "NO, men and women aren't equal" (bugsquish) or "you're not 'equal'. I don't care how much you, women or even men think this, it is not true" (eyecandie4ya) is really disturbing. For those of you who don't really get what "equality" means, it's basically this: if two things are not equal, then one is by definition greater than the other. And I certainly would not agree that men are better than women or vice versa.
There is more than one definition for the work equal. I didn't mean that one is better than the other, all I was trying to state is that men ARE different from women. Fact. But good for calling me on my choice of words, maybe not the best.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
Check history, sweetheart. Women were "forced" because they had to leave home. This cause major problems because the oldest of the kids were left to raise their siblings with no experiece in parenthood(latchkey kids).

They were no more forced to work than you or I are forced to work if we don't want to be homeless and starve to death.

That's your boyfriend's place where you will feel protected. If he live in his car you would go to sleep because you are around him. I'm speaking of any other male other than someone you screw.

You're changing the rules around a bit, but I think you're way out in left field on this one anyway. Do you really go over to girls' houses that you aren't in a relationship with and just fall asleep for no good reason?

What do this have to do with the price of tea in China. Why do some women always bring up what they accomplish in school when they are challenged? I made no statement about the english language. :rolleyes:

You certainly did. You told her to check the definition of a word within the English language. She was telling you that she has a fairly good command of the English language and then demonstrated it.

The playing field is not even and you know this. Most things in America accomodates the woman.

Like?

Submissive= Sub:backup, partner Missive= Mission, goal

SUB= Below, beneath.

Submissive means "acknowledging one's inferiority" (Webster's Unabridged Dictionary) or "characteristic of a slave or servant" (Princeton's WorldNet Dictionary).

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
hat's your boyfriend's place where you will feel protected. If he live in his car you would go to sleep because you are around him. I'm speaking of any other male other than someone you screw.
Actually... I can protect *him* better than he can me. Not to bring up what I've accomplished, because it's not like some Dj's crow like a cvck about they do, but I do kickbox competitively. And any man's house I choose to sleep at, I feel safe.

What do this have to do with the price of tea in China. Why do some women always bring up what they accomplish in school when they are challenged?
Well, maybe it's because we want to re-educate people like yourself when you make incorrect statements.

I made no statement about the english language.
"Checkout the definition of "equal" <--- Last time I checked, def.'s of words was pretty pertinent to the english language.

You know, EyeCandie... (aside from objectifying yourself in your Dj name, thus, perpetuating the cycle of "in-equality towards men in America *stifling laughter*) maybe I've misjudged you. I like my men like I like my coffee. Bitter. We should talk.

I suppose I'm just always gonna be a trouble maker, refusing to play into the archaic 'status-quo'. I don't accept anything at face value- much less antiquated gender-roles that men defined in the first place.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
AFS ALL OVER THE SITE

I wont waste my time explaining why a women should cook for her husband or why you should atleast expect for her to know how..to cook,, I mean you should be understanding in difficult situations and help her out but on a regular basis she should do the cooking..If you dont agree with me on this one YOU ARE SIMPLY AN AFC..

Tiburon who loves cooking but its not an AFC

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I told the women on here to "look up" the definition of equal.

Everything in the universe and other worlds has a "order". When the "order" is alter catastrophes happens because things become "unbalance". It's 2003, but guess what, there is nothing new under the sun my friends. GIO, you stated on another post that you had family members who were married in long-term relationships(30 years) ask them what kept them together so long? I'm sure the woman and the man weren't battling each other like the way they do know. The woman FOLLOWED him because he is suppose to lead the family.

If you want know of catastrophobic order: check out the welfare system.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
I am embarass

I cant believe this site is so full of AFCs and that the majority disagrees with the poll...We should develop an AFC site and send you all there to talk about flowers, and on what to cook for your wife when she gets home so you could surprise her and say : "HERE HONEY I HOPE YOU LIKE DINNER""" bunch of AFCS man..this is pathetic

Tiburon

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah fo sho Tiburon.

This is about gender roles. Women can be independant etc etc. but when it comes down to it MEN ARE THE HUNTERS WOMEN ARE THE GATHERERS AND WOMEN COOK.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They were no more forced to work than you or I are forced to work if we don't want to be homeless and starve to death.

If a woman has to leave her family to work because the man was forced(drafted) into the service then her hand was "force" to work.

You're changing the rules around a bit, but I think you're way out in left field on this one anyway. Do you really go over to girls' houses that you aren't in a relationship with and just fall asleep for no good reason?

You need to read what question I gave them regarding a woman making the house a home. That answer came from Hey Pretty response of sleeping at her boyfriend's place when I ask them to tell me of a man who made a house a home without a "woman's" touch

You certainly did. You told her to check the definition of a word within the English language. She was telling you that she has a fairly good command of the English language and then demonstrated it.

Check the definition!!!!!!! Not if it's the English Language?:rolleyes:

Like?

One example: The blowing up of Mother's Day compare to Father's Day.

SUB= Below, beneath.

Submissive means "acknowledging one's inferiority" (Webster's Unabridged Dictionary) or "characteristic of a slave or servant" (Princeton's WorldNet Dictionary).

If women are so "equal" than why do their nature go for the dominant man and not the feminine man?

Feedback please.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are so "equal" than why do their nature go for the dominant man and not the feminine man?
Interesting point.