Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
like i said in the very first post of this thread:

"

this is how you talk and you look when and you think when you are at the TOP of your game"

he can get any hot 18 year old girl that he wants, how can you "don juans" NOT wanna strive to be that good with the ladies??
If thats "Top of the Game," you're hopeless. :up:

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
if hes called a dirtbag with no class or rude by a select few girls, while others tell him how hot he is, then you know he's doing something right!!

thank god he's confident enough to not give a fcuk what girls think about him, thats why he says what he says when he wants to say it - much better than being an eggshell-walking CHUMP

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
If thats "Top of the Game," you're hopeless. :up:

stop thinking with emotions you pvssy, think LOGICALLY

if that guy constantly fcuks the hot girls that post on his page, you dont think thats top of his game???

STOP ****ING PLAYER HATING LOSERS!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC savior is right. Judging by the responses in this thread it seems that there is still lots of afcs out there refusing to believe that jerks like this guy on myspace get all the biotches.

and you know why that happens? it is the inner wussy/inner nice guy in all of us that sees a guy like that and gets jealous. I say good for him. Don't hate..IMITATE! (but do keep your shirt on)

New2Town

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

if that guy constantly fcuks the hot girls that post on his page, you dont think thats top of his game???

How do you know he constantly messes with the girls on his page? I guarantee you that he sends out 1,000 adds and people just add him and he hasn't touched half of those women on his page.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

I imagine that being as Alpha as you are, you "don't give a fcuk", but with this thread you have damaged your reputation beyond repair on this site.

In addition to this, you will find it hard to be taken seriously in REAL life outside of whatever lower-middle class "ghetto" I'm assuming you come from, unless you seriously change your views and attitudes, not to mention the way you (attempt to) deal with people you disagree with.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

I don't think that he fvcks those girls on his Myspace, he has over 700 friends and you cannot honestly tell me that he is having sex with all 700 of them. I think that he might fvck a few of them, but come on. Do the math with this one AFC, that is almost two different girls a day. I bet most of them were met online and never met up with him in real life. I won't lie that I think that he could get some girls, but not most of them.

joe the homophobe said:
and you know why that happens? it is the inner wussy/inner nice guy in all of us that sees a guy like that and gets jealous. I say good for him. Don't hate..IMITATE! (but do keep your shirt on)
no, I believe that he is just a brat that needs to get his @$$ kicked. If he walked down my area of the world, every single person would have kicked the sh!t out of him. Just the way that I grew up. Treat people with respect and you get treated with respect. The entire myspace reeks of disrespect.

My friends and me would have had a field day with this punk.

comic_relief

Reaction score
I'm not one to be hating on another guy who's out there doing his stuff. If his style is working for him and he is happy then so be it and good for him.

But what is the purpose of this post? What can anyone else learn from a god damn Myspace page of all things? This says nothing reliable about who this person is or what he does.

Moving on.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:
I'm not one to be hating on another guy who's out there doing his stuff. If his style is working for him and he is happy then so be it and good for him.

But what is the purpose of this post? What can anyone else learn from a god damn Myspace page of all things? This says nothing reliable about who this person is or what he does.

Moving on.
- He doesn't give a fvck how ridiculously arrogant he sounds

- His "about me" gives off the vibe that he is good in bed

- Notice how he never smiles in any of the pictures? Most of you pu$$ies on here would be intimidated by him when you met him in a club.

- He wears clothes that make him stand out. No geeky t-shirts or cheap tennis shoes. He also gels his hair in a ridiculous way. I'm not saying dress like this unless you like dressing ghetto. Me personally I like the professional look in business suits and stuff when I go out.

- social proof. Lots of it. He seems to be their leader, too.

- Expensive cars. B!tches, especially the hoodrats are always looking for a man with money.

- He works on his body. So should everyone on here including me.

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Is there enough toothpaste to wash the taste out after you're done fellating this guy?
HandyAndy said:
becuase hes a complete faggot...thats why
HandyAndy said:
I think your gay.
all these made me LOL in real life hahaha props :up:

this guy is no don juan.. he is an heir to some mobster that i've never even heard of nor care about, he is just the guy version of the infamous Paris Hilton.. stop defending this guy's a$$hole he has nothing special about him except his last name which isn't THAT special to begin with

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to "hate",but something tells me that the myspace page is totally fake. Something about it seems like someone set it up as a joke to see what sort of reaction it would get.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I don't think that he fvcks those girls on his Myspace, he has over 700 friends and you cannot honestly tell me that he is having sex with all 700 of them. I think that he might fvck a few of them, but come on. Do the math with this one AFC, that is almost two different girls a day. I bet most of them were met online and never met up with him in real life. I won't lie that I think that he could get some girls, but not most of them.

no, I believe that he is just a brat that needs to get his @$$ kicked. If he walked down my area of the world, every single person would have kicked the sh!t out of him. Just the way that I grew up. Treat people with respect and you get treated with respect. The entire myspace reeks of disrespect.

My friends and me would have had a field day with this punk.

comic_relief

so whats your point? that him ****ing a few out of 700 hot girls ISNT a good thing? nobody cares about myspace friends, what matters is that he gets girls that hot wanting him badly, he obviously goes out in real life and has sex with lotsa hotties, otherwise he wouldnt sound THAT ****y about it

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
LeComteDeMonteCristo said:

Moving on.

Gotta agree with this guy. He makes a good point. I mean, it IS just a damn Myspace page. This proves nothing about his real life. Also, I doubt that he knows all those chicks AND I GUARANTEE he hasn't had sex with all of them.

I get stuff like "thanks 4 the add sexy". And comments like "Oh your so fine. Are you sure your just 18???" and other various stuff. But I'll just tell you: If your real, s*** like that means nothing. It doesn't prove anything about anybody except that you know how to look appealing on myspace.

But his page is a joke. It reads like he's trying to be something he's not. And trying too hard. And looking like a joke.

And to the guy that asked bout the song: It's called "Drivin Me Wild". If you watch the video, you get a real good picture of this in the second verse.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of his "b1tchez" in the top b1tchez list would seriously give a sh1t in that guidos mouth, if they would let him get anywhere near there asses.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
no one here can tell me that this guy doesnt get pvssy from hot girls in his town

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure he does get pvssy, but he isnt the ultimate DJ, and you need to get off his sack, no one gives a sh!t about this guy, hes using his looks to his advantage, and hes not even that handsome anyways....

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure he does get pvssy, but he isnt the ultimate DJ, and you need to get off his sack, no one gives a sh!t about this guy, hes using his looks to his advantage, and hes not even that handsome anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.