A true player's myspace profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
dude, i don't care. honestly i wasn't even referring to you, i was referring to guys like lostandconfused and handyandy.
see:

L777 said:
Point remains that you actually like this guy, which says a lot about you.
Then see:

Bible_Belt said:
I have come to learn that what you see on myspace is often the opposite of real life. After you start fvcking a couple different myspace girls, then you stop talking about fvcking on your profile. The girls I have fvcked from myspace can't be figured out by looking at my profile. People who actually have sex are usually discrete about it.
im out. Its all there really needs to be said here. I think you still seek validation from women.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
the geekiness and nerdiness of sosuave comes out!!! wow 4 pages of absolute BASHING of a guy who is confident, good looking, gets hot girls, ****s tons of girls (he wouldnt be talking like that if he DIDNT **** tons of hot girls)........some of you fools talk about "quality girls"..........are u saying you wouldnt hook up with any of the girls that are leaving him "your so sexy" comments???

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38743777

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88583772

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=84924414

those are exactly the kinda hot girls that ALL of you pvssies have no balls to approach, and you come here making a thread labeled "omg hb9.5 talked to me, should i get her #???"

meanwhile, this confident little bastard who you all hate, he is all smooth in her face and fcuks her pvssy raw

its really easy to tell who are the jealous hating losers, you are all coming out very quickly

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
the geekiness and nerdiness of sosuave comes out!!! wow 4 pages of absolute BASHING of a guy who is confident, good looking, gets hot girls, ****s tons of girls (he wouldnt be talking like that if he DIDNT **** tons of hot girls)........some of you fools talk about "quality girls"..........are u saying you wouldnt hook up with any of the girls that are leaving him "your so sexy" comments???

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38743777

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88583772

her

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=84924414

those are exactly the kinda hot girls that ALL of you pvssies have no balls to approach, and you come here making a thread labeled "omg hb9.5 talked to me, should i get her #???"

meanwhile, this confident little bastard who you all hate, he is all smooth in her face and fcuks her pvssy raw

its really easy to tell who are the jealous hating losers, you are all coming out very quickly
GROW UP

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

her

her

her

Hey Anthony, how's it going?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mastacheef said:
no i don't want to hook up with:

BRIGITTE[siingle statusss]

*Y0UR FUTURE WiiFEY♥ ... that also lives in hawaii

or

MAC BARBIE™ the *GLAMOUR QUEEN*♥
LOL, funniest post of the day award.

DAMMIT! I haven't been able to give one of those out in a long time!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mastacheef said:
no i don't want to hook up with:

BRIGITTE[siingle statusss]

*Y0UR FUTURE WiiFEY♥ ... that also lives in hawaii

or

MAC BARBIE™ the *GLAMOUR QUEEN*♥
Don't worry, you never will.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not looking to find a wife. I'm looking for a fine piece of a$$ to get laid with and to pimp. We should all beg that guy to come to sosuave and give advice.

joeybear140

Reaction score
Hey speaking of internet game, do any of you guys know dave m's -insider internet dating -2nd email, like what to say to get their phone number?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
You don't understand why he's being bashed, do you?

He's a white guy, I'm a black guy. He's selling out the n-word like its hotcakes. He also poses as a black guy.

I don't hate on his gimmick. Actually, I give him props for it. It obviously works. Here, I deduced it for you, I'll point out the part that makes me want to punch him in the face:

Step 1: Work out to get in a pretty fit physical shape.

Nope, nothing wrong with that. In fact, as someone said earlier, I think it was ChrizZ, but we should ALL here strive to get into good shape.

Step 2: Make a myspace and take pictures of yourself without a shirt revealing an attractive, cut physique after wearing nice clothing. Don't forget to put 2 pounds of hairgel to make your hair all spikey. Take pictures with your crew as well, need that social proof.

Again, I don't really have any problem with that. The hair gel is a little excessive in my opinion, and he probably has to douse himself in cologne to mask the scent of the hair gel if it smells bad, but again, nothing really wrong here. It's not a reason to hate on him, yet I do think its funny that he's wearing black guys clothing sporting a white guy look. Funny, yet I don't bash him.

Step 3: Make your myspace reek confidence. Don't be afraid to put out your sexuality like theres no tomorrow. Show that you are a man, you aren't afraid of being a male, and the women will flock to you.

Again, nothing wrong here. In fact this is key, your confidence on myspace should reflect confidence of self.

Step 4: Friend request EVERY hot chick you can find.

Creepy, but nothing wrong.

Step 5: Act black. Women love guys who aren't black but talk like they are.

Ding ding ding, Houston, we have a problem! I hate people like this. There is a reason why there are LITTLE or NO guidos in the south. They are all up in New Jersey and in the north east. You'd think by now some would have migrated down here. Well, where I'm from, this boy would be run up on for being so fake. I've never encountered a guido yet, I've only seen them online. So if there is a guido in the south, he's definitely only frontin that on myspace.

In this case, don't hate the game, hate the boy running it with all his clones.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this because the only guy who comments on his myspace is that Jonny B chap, and his last comment was from two weeks ago. I went through several pages of his comments, and its obvious he met all these people online. What does that say about him in the real world folks?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Don't worry, you never will.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not looking to find a wife. I'm looking for a fine piece of a$$ to get laid with and to pimp. We should all beg that guy to come to sosuave and give advice.
WOW!!! get off his FVCKING SACK!!!! Your hanging on his sack like your about to fall off the edge of a cliff, why dont you stop blowing your italian pimp daddy and go out and get your own *****!!!!!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Is there enough toothpaste to wash the taste out after you're done fellating this guy?

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
You don't understand why he's being bashed, do you?

He's a white guy, I'm a black guy. He's selling out the n-word like its hotcakes. He also poses as a black guy.

I don't hate on his gimmick. Actually, I give him props for it. It obviously works. Here, I deduced it for you, I'll point out the part that makes me want to punch him in the face:

Step 1: Work out to get in a pretty fit physical shape.

Nope, nothing wrong with that. In fact, as someone said earlier, I think it was ChrizZ, but we should ALL here strive to get into good shape.

Step 2: Make a myspace and take pictures of yourself without a shirt revealing an attractive, cut physique after wearing nice clothing. Don't forget to put 2 pounds of hairgel to make your hair all spikey. Take pictures with your crew as well, need that social proof.

Again, I don't really have any problem with that. The hair gel is a little excessive in my opinion, and he probably has to douse himself in cologne to mask the scent of the hair gel if it smells bad, but again, nothing really wrong here. It's not a reason to hate on him, yet I do think its funny that he's wearing black guys clothing sporting a white guy look. Funny, yet I don't bash him.

Step 3: Make your myspace reek confidence. Don't be afraid to put out your sexuality like theres no tomorrow. Show that you are a man, you aren't afraid of being a male, and the women will flock to you.

Again, nothing wrong here. In fact this is key, your confidence on myspace should reflect confidence of self.

Step 4: Friend request EVERY hot chick you can find.

Creepy, but nothing wrong.

Step 5: Act black. Women love guys who aren't black but talk like they are.

Ding ding ding, Houston, we have a problem! I hate people like this. There is a reason why there are LITTLE or NO guidos in the south. They are all up in New Jersey and in the north east. You'd think by now some would have migrated down here. Well, where I'm from, this boy would be run up on for being so fake. I've never encountered a guido yet, I've only seen them online. So if there is a guido in the south, he's definitely only frontin that on myspace.

In this case, don't hate the game, hate the boy running it with all his clones.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this because the only guy who comments on his myspace is that Jonny B chap, and his last comment was from two weeks ago. I went through several pages of his comments, and its obvious he met all these people online. What does that say about him in the real world folks?
Excellent post, mate. I'm not one to judge, it's a futile exercise that only breeds snobishness and contempt, but this lad makes me wonder. What he does no doubt works for him, and fair play to him for that. He's found a decent niche, if you will. Still, it looks a bit like a front to me. I wonder if he's actually like that in real life?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
WOW!!! get off his FVCKING SACK!!!! Your hanging on his sack like your about to fall off the edge of a cliff, why dont you stop blowing your italian pimp daddy and go out and get your own *****!!!!!
Coming from a fifteen year old, this is pretty ****ing hilarious.

This thread needs to die.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your a dirt bag and no girl with class would ever consider your ass....have some respect you piece of ****
that is so rude!
eWWw wtff..
i just dont have an answer to ur question.
Just some comments that caught my eye. Though for every one of these there were 12 others "hey babe/beautiful/gorgeous thanks for the request." He's definitely going by looks but seems to lack class. From what I gather he's not going to be a good long term relationship partner, but will get a lot of one night stands. I personally don't aim to be this person, I want to be respected while getting a lot of women.

punchitchewy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Real

Here's the way I see it: If you're the son of a New York mob boss and your mother is the daughter of a New York mob boss you can act as Italian gangster as you want because one day you're probably going to be an Italian gangster. Not to mention when you've been on TV and you're not a bad looking guy, you're going to get laid. A lot. The number of hot chicks he has messaging him on myspace has less to do with his "game" and more to do with his name and the kind of connections and money he has.

I don't think he's posing at all. I mean how much more genuine can you get than being the son of mobsters? And he's not acting black he's acting like a guido, which is what you'd expect.

As I've explained above his myspace profile has nothing to do with his attractiveness to women, it's the fact that he's famous and what he's famous for.

If you want to see what he actually acts and talks like type in "Growing up Gotti" in youtube and watch him (it's Carmine's myspace you've been looking at.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6T-jTc_uQ

-Peace

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
:rolleyes: I actually looked at his comments. I get the impression that most of them are replies to some rude or inappropriate thing he's said, one actually tells him to f.uck off for being so classless. Not to mention they're pretty much all from average girls.

I suggest you get off your knees, take this guy's (supposedly) footlong penis out of your mouth, and learn some real game.

Ok, I didnt really have the time to read all of this stuff......it's about five pages. But uh, I just gotta say : This L777 guy is right. This guy is such a.........i don't even know the word. He gets no respect points for that myspace page. And I hate the fact that he felt the need to use the word "nigga". Its just......i don't know. Mabye I'll get back to this when I have the time, but uh L777 is right, at least from what I read.

I will end this with a quote from a song by Common, about a person who's big-headedness and patheticly trying to be something he is not led to his downfall and getting no chicks: "He had a fetish for shoes that's athletic
Pathetic on his MySpace page half-nekkid
It's a shame what they do for fame and to be respected
Joe, you coulda got it if you never woulda stressed it"

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
punchitchewy said:
Here's the way I see it: If you're the son of a New York mob boss and your mother is the daughter of a New York mob boss you can act as Italian gangster as you want because one day you're probably going to be an Italian gangster. Not to mention when you've been on TV and you're not a bad looking guy, you're going to get laid. A lot. The number of hot chicks he has messaging him on myspace has less to do with his "game" and more to do with his name and the kind of connections and money he has.

I don't think he's posing at all. I mean how much more genuine can you get than being the son of mobsters? And he's not acting black he's acting like a guido, which is what you'd expect.

As I've explained above his myspace profile has nothing to do with his attractiveness to women, it's the fact that he's famous and what he's famous for.

If you want to see what he actually acts and talks like type in "Growing up Gotti" in youtube and watch him (it's Carmine's myspace you've been looking at.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya6T-jTc_uQ

-Peace
You make a good point but he still seems like a brat heir to me.

Trucker what's that song called?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
like i said in the very first post of this thread:

"

this is how you talk and you look when and you think when you are at the TOP of your game"

he can get any hot 18 year old girl that he wants, how can you "don juans" NOT wanna strive to be that good with the ladies??

Status
Not open for further replies.