Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Mature, Married Man's Fileld Report!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the wife out Fri night. There is a party for a woman we know at a local pub. I'm in a good, but I don't "give a fuk" mood. We are having a good time talking to friends. Great live music but not loud enough where people can't talk. It's a good time.

Anyway, we are sitting across the table from two HB's. They look to be about 45 yrs old. VERY well kept. They look like 9's to me, at least for their ages anyway. Heels, designer jeans and all made up. You can tell they spent alot of time on their appearances before they went out. Get to talking to them. Both divorced and have sh!t jobs. Great figures by the way.

HB1...dark hairs, nice rack, pretty face.
HB2...brown hair, great face, hot little butt with nice curves.

Here is what went down.

HB2 looks at me and says "how old do you think we are"?
5string: "how the fvck would I know"?
HB2 is stunned by my response.
HB1 "we're 57"
HB2 "wanna see our drivers licenses"?
5string "no, but I'll bet you'll show it to me anyway".

They BOTH proceed to get out their drivers licenses. I'm far sighted so my wife looks and says "yep, they are both 57".

I'm actually amazed and think "no fvcking way".

So I say to HB2 "what's your point"?
HB2 "we just wanted to show you".

I'm thinkin' if this isn't classic attention whoring, I don't know what is!

I blow it all off. The AW's get up and leave as nobody is giving them attention, myself included.

After they leave, wife says "you see HB1's boobs"? I said I really didnt notice.
Wife says "she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs were sticking straight out. She's had after market boobs installed".
I said "oh"

Wife then says "did you check out HB2"? I said "not really".
Wife says "did you see how her face looked kinda puffy on her cheeks and forehead"? I said "I didn't really notice".
Wife says "she's had bigtime botox injections withing the last few days and also a facelift at some point".

I can't believe I didn't notice all this sh!t! Women are way more aware of this stuff than men! I still can't believe these women were really 57 despite of it all!

In short, these HB's had NO OTHER CARD TO PLAY THAN THEIR LOOKS AND COOCHIES! All they were doing that night was seeking attention.

I refused to validate their gina's, or feed their egos. Was actually pretty proud of myself. I was however amazed that my wife noticed all this sh!t and I didn't.

Got a nice buzz, walked home, mounted the wife and went to sleep. :up:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AW-ing, it seems, knows no age limit.

I can't fault an older woman for making an effort to look good - good for her.

But flaunting it is another thing. Had she flirted elegantly and charmingly, it might have seemed more endearing and attractive. What she did is similar to what younger guys often do in desperate efforts to impress the opposite sex (bragging, etc.).

There are just some people who know (or have learned) how to behave in an attractive fashion - which can often supersede any physical improvements they've made.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
AW-ing, it seems, knows no age limit.
You can say that again. I see it all the time in Annapolis when the ships leave port and all the bored housewives look for their new boytoy of the week.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed a DHV opportunity. You should've returned the flirting with some ****y negs while in your wife's presence. You obviously read these women correctly; post Wall, 45 y.o. divorcees in moderately good shape, dressed to arouse, both relying on the other for peer support. These two are low hanging fruit.

HB2 looks at me and says "how old do you think we are"?
5STRING: "Uh, old enough to hook up with college guys?"

HB1 "we're 57"
5STRING: Wow! So they're accepting strippers in AARP now?"

HB2 "wanna see our drivers licenses"?
5STRING: "oh cool, you passed the visual exam, that IS impressive."

5STRING: "what's your point"?
HB2 "we just wanted to show you"
5STRING: "be careful driving the golf cart on your way back to the senior center"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You missed a DHV opportunity. You should've returned the flirting with some ****y negs while in your wife's presence.
I agree but the OP may already have been in a position of DHV due to the fact these women tried to qualify themselves to him.

Also the interaction with his wife was interesting:

5string said:
After they leave, wife says "you see HB1's boobs"? I said I really didnt notice.
Wife says "she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs were sticking straight out. She's had after market boobs installed".
I said "oh"

Wife then says "did you check out HB2"? I said "not really".
Wife says "did you see how her face looked kinda puffy on her cheeks and forehead"? I said "I didn't really notice".
Wife says "she's had bigtime botox injections withing the last few days and also a facelift at some point".
Why was his wife talking sh1t about these women to her husband?! Was she trying to figure out if he did in fact find them attractive?! Were the questions about her husband checking these women t1ts and faces was a sh1t test?! How did the OP handled that sh1t test?! Was his answer sincere or he seemed evasive?! How he should have answered them?! Was the wife afraid of competition anxiety by being aware that these women were actually flirting with her husband?!

It will help to know from the OP when he went home and had sex with his wife, did he notice whether she was more excited then usual, less excited then usual or was it business as usual?!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJdamage

Wife is always good in the rack. No different than usual.

After they left I was just talking to the wife saying I found it hard to believe they were 57 yrs old. The wife was just telling me what she noticed, ie the boob job, face lift, botox, etc.

Mrs.5string is more attractive than these women were anyway.

It was really nothing more than a conversation really. What is DHV by the way?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
It was really nothing more than a conversation really. What is DHV by the way?
Display of High Value. I really think it smacks of insecurity a little to be going around all day looking for opportunities to display your high value. I imagine your wife knows you're a high value guy anyway.

I thought your responses were fine. Not everything is about proving how many pickup techniques you know.

I guess these women were looking for assurance that their plastic surgeries had been effective, and worth the money.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He actually did show DHV. Look at his responses - complete indifference. I suppose he could have gone for something more humorous. Not caring can be just as effective as a humorous neg.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko...true

Here is what I got out of this:
1)All they had to offer were good looks and a cooch
2)I'm not as attentive as my wife. Didn't notice all the surgery and stuff
3)They were throwing me and the wife a sh!t test and I noticed right away and did not take the bait.
4)Plain and simple, they wanted attention simply derived from how attractive they were in spite of their ages. It wasn't gonna be me that gave it to them.

Side note. I could have cared less about either one of them. I would never flirt with em, especially in front of Mrs.5string. That would be disrespectful to her.

I have no problem with a woman looking as good as possible, but when they have TO ASK for vaildation/compliments, well, I won't play their little games.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
He actually did show DHV. Look at his responses - complete indifference. I suppose he could have gone for something more humorous. Not caring can be just as effective as a humorous neg.
Good point. Anyway, why should he care? He had no interest in picking those girls up (no reason not to look though).

This is one of those things that supposedly makes the taken man more attractive. He knows who he's going home with and has no motivation to try and please or supplicate to these women.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DHV wasn't intended for the aging AWs. It was social proof for MRs. 5STRING who, as everyone knows, is the woman he's knocking it out with that night. On the surface it might appear that these two were qualifying themselves to him, however, as AWs are wont to do, it's far more likely they were trying to inflate their own (well past the Wall) value with a willing supplicant.

Now you might think, "that's lame Rollo, Mrs. 5STRING is already down with him, why bother?"

II. Make her jealous

Flirt with other women in front of her. Do not dissuade other women from flirting with you. Women will never admit this but jealousy excites them. The thought of you turning on another woman will arouse her sexually. No girl wants a man that no other woman wants. The partner who harnesses the gale storm of jealousy controls the direction of the relationship.
I wont speak for 5STRING, I have a lot of respect for him, and I'm not privy to the ins and outs of his marriage. However, I do know that the average married man (not to mention older married men) has precious few spontaneous opportunities to DHV with his wife of many years. Nothing stimulates tingles or solidifies frame like an unanticipated reminder of competition anxiety verified by a third party.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The DHV wasn't intended for the aging AWs. It was social proof for MRs. 5STRING who, as everyone knows, is the woman he's knocking it out with that night. On the surface it might appear that these two were qualifying themselves to him, however, as AWs are wont to do, it's far more likely they were trying to inflate their own (well past the Wall) value with a willing supplicant.

Now you might think, "that's lame Rollo, Mrs. 5STRING is already down with him, why bother?"

I wont speak for 5STRING, I have a lot of respect for him, and I'm not privy to the ins and outs of his marriage. However, I do know that the average married man (not to mention older married men) has precious few spontaneous opportunities to DHV with his wife of many years. Nothing stimulates tingles or solidifies frame like an unanticipated reminder of competition anxiety verified by a third party.
Rollo

Gotta tell you brother. I can have options if I choose. Mrs.5string knows this. Not bragging, but she is always saying, "lots of women would love to have my man". She's tuned into this and very aware of it. I'm extremely social, killer job, money, awesome home and still look pretty darn good for my age. Plus I'm taken and forbidden fruit if you will, which is another attraction for some women. Mrs.5string sleeps with one eye open. Not that she needs to. She has her issues, but I have the frame. Trust me on that.

I have no expiration date.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Rollo

Gotta tell you brother. I can have options if I choose. Mrs.5string knows this. Not bragging, but she is always saying, "lots of women would love to have my man". She's tuned into this and very aware of it. I'm extremely social, killer job, money, awesome home and still look pretty darn good for my age. Plus I'm taken and forbidden fruit if you will, which is another attraction for some women. Mrs.5string sleeps with one eye open. Not that she needs to. She has her issues, but I have the frame. Trust me on that.

IMO, that's not a bad thing. I would venture to say that one of the worst things you could do in a marriage is to go out of your way to reassure your spouse that you would never cheat.

Human nature is as follows: People want what everyone else wants, especially if "everyone else" has a chance to actually get it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Lol @ all the over-analyzing in this thread, for a second I thought I was on the Microsoft forum

5string you did fine mate

don't let these cats tell you otherwise
I know Solomon. Thanks.

This is just a field report on some AW's. I was not about to give those two any attention whatsoever. I was actually kinda snippy with them when I think about it. Knew it was a sh!t test the minute they asked me how old I thought they were. They may have been attractive, but dumber than a set of snow tires.

If I wasn't married, I'd have spit some game and winged em over to jophil for a 3some. :D

M

MonkeyButt

Out of context, for the thread, but this entry ...

KarmaSutra said:
Demonstrating Higher Value.
This sounds like you went to a swinger's convention, not a bar.
I'm puzzled by many of the acronyms used on this site.
Is there a thread somewhere that lists the most common ones?

Thanks,

MB

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Rollo

Sounds like your frame is strong, my friend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Flirt with other women in front of her. Do not dissuade other women from flirting with you. Women will never admit this but jealousy excites them. The thought of you turning on another woman will arouse her sexually.
I don't disagree with your basic principle, but I agree with 5string that flirting with another woman in front of your wife is bad form/disrespectful behavior. Really, it depends on how you define flirting. I always talk to women in front of my girlfriend, joke with them, tease them, am playful with them, etc. But no full on kino, hands all over them, massage their shoulders type of thing. To me, that is simply crass behavior.

The man should lead by example, I would not tolerate this behavior from my girlfriend, so I would not model it.

I suppose if you are a guy who doesn't have much going for him, or if you have a lousy relationship to begin with, this sort of thing might be needed.

Rollo Tomassi said:
No girl wants a man that no other woman wants.
The key is that other women should want you and flirt with you, not that you flirt with them. Women flirt with me and I generally rebuff them in a C&F manner. Funny thing is, these are not women I would be interested in. But that doesn't seem to matter to my girlfriend. She will ask me if I am attracted to them. I like to answer "Those girls do not meet my standards". This makes her feel special and she knows I have options.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a lot of rules of game and seduction, one should adjust and temper behavior depending on the stage of the relationship and the person's disposition.

Flirting in front of "your" woman in the early stages is great game and works wonders. She hasn't yet gotten a handle on you and is learning your market value by way of your behavior.

In a marriage or LTR, there's a certain measure of respect you should afford your mate. If your frame is sound, it's implicit that you as a man can have your pick of any number of ladies, but chose her. She knows this, and enjoys it; there is no need to flaunt it in an egregious fashion. Each couple of course has their own comfort level and idea of what's harmless and what's acceptable.

***EDIT*** Maybe if we substituted "flirt" with "charm," it wouldn't seem so egregious or questionable. One should always be charming....