Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good way to meet girls at a club!

jazbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a camera! When you see a girl, smile and say "I want to get my picture taken with a lovely girl." It is such a great way to break the ice. And you will have so many pictures with cute girls.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't think having your picture taken with a girl in a club will work, it's usually too dark and people will think you're strange plus that line sounds cheesy.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have a girl take a picture of you and your friend. Make some type of funny pose or face. Use this as your intro.

It does work decently. Then take a picture of the girls. You have a scrapbook of the hot chicks you've seen.

Digital cameras are great because you can show the girls the pictures.

Damn one night I was at a bar showing a chick pictures that I took at the 4th of July parade with my digital camera. It was a good intro.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
You could have a girl take a picture of you and your friend. Make some type of funny pose or face. Use this as your intro.

It does work decently. Then take a picture of the girls. You have a scrapbook of the hot chicks you've seen.

Digital cameras are great because you can show the girls the pictures.

Damn one night I was at a bar showing a chick pictures that I took at the 4th of July parade with my digital camera. It was a good intro.

I wouldn't dare even try it.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird. It sounds like a strange gimmick or something. Besides, I can get pictures of hot chics off the net anytime I want. Even naked ones...

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew:
Besides, I can get pictures of hot chics off the net anytime I want. Even naked ones...
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp For A Living:
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?

lol he never said anything about getting them.