Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A good way to meet girls at a club!

jazbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a camera! When you see a girl, smile and say "I want to get my picture taken with a lovely girl." It is such a great way to break the ice. And you will have so many pictures with cute girls.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't think having your picture taken with a girl in a club will work, it's usually too dark and people will think you're strange plus that line sounds cheesy.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have a girl take a picture of you and your friend. Make some type of funny pose or face. Use this as your intro.

It does work decently. Then take a picture of the girls. You have a scrapbook of the hot chicks you've seen.

Digital cameras are great because you can show the girls the pictures.

Damn one night I was at a bar showing a chick pictures that I took at the 4th of July parade with my digital camera. It was a good intro.

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricardo:
You could have a girl take a picture of you and your friend. Make some type of funny pose or face. Use this as your intro.

It does work decently. Then take a picture of the girls. You have a scrapbook of the hot chicks you've seen.

Digital cameras are great because you can show the girls the pictures.

Damn one night I was at a bar showing a chick pictures that I took at the 4th of July parade with my digital camera. It was a good intro.

I wouldn't dare even try it.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird. It sounds like a strange gimmick or something. Besides, I can get pictures of hot chics off the net anytime I want. Even naked ones...

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew:
Besides, I can get pictures of hot chics off the net anytime I want. Even naked ones...
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp For A Living:
Yeah, you can get them, but can you TAKE them?

lol he never said anything about getting them.