Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A fight against myself

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's not even an asset. It has no value. There is no way to accurately value something that really has no value.

You don't know that it will go back up. I see no reason why it would.

I think Bitcoin is overvalued if it is above $0.
Bitcoin is a store of value, read up on Blockchain technology, I highly doubt you have 20k USD (previously worth roughly 40k USD) of bitcoin with this kind of post.

Gambino is right you're full of sh!t and you are pretty ugly dude.

Reaction score
Bitcoin is a store of value, read up on Blockchain technology, I highly doubt you have 20k USD (previously worth roughly 40k USD) of bitcoin with this kind of post.

Gambino is right you're full of sh!t and you are pretty ugly dude.
Idgaf what you believe.

You don't understand what you're saying. You are regurgitating the same nonsense that caused such a speculation bubble in the first place.

Not much of a "store of value" if it's value goes down, is it?

Reaction score
Yeah right.. Im asking You to not replie on my threads so we can respect the forum rules. Just ignore me Richy
I don't respect you at all or give a fvck about anything you say. If you tell me to do something, I'm more likely to do the opposite.

So block me.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino,

Having negative ppl on these boards is good practice in life, because just like in real life you will have to learn how to block out all the negative data/drivel and focus on the information that you can use to get what you want so you can have a happy fulfilling life.

Once you learn how to block negative ppl, as well as their thoughts from penetrating your thinking and knocking you from the track of your laser-guided focus, you will be unstoppable.

We are only limited by the limits of our own thinking, and that is often negatively affected by subtle negative comments from other people - who generally have no idea what they’re talking about and only want to ruin your own sense of purpose because it makes your complainers feel better about their own miserable failures.

Once you learn how to block other ppl’s negative thoughts and stupid ideas, you will gradually start to gain more confidence in your own abilities and decision making. You will come to realize that other people generally just give you bad ideas, and once you learn to use the good information that you receive to your advantage you will begin to be more confident of your own perspectives - on just about any topic.

Remember Gamb:

The strongest man is the man who is alone.
A* Post. By acknowledging the negativity, we fuel it!

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gambino,

Having negative ppl on these boards is good practice in life, because just like in real life you will have to learn how to block out all the negative data/drivel and focus on the information that you can use to get what you want so you can have a happy fulfilling life.

Once you learn how to block negative ppl, as well as their thoughts from penetrating your thinking and knocking you from the track of your laser-guided focus, you will be unstoppable.

We are only limited by the limits of our own thinking, and that is often negatively affected by subtle negative comments from other people - who generally have no idea what they’re talking about and only want to ruin your own sense of purpose because it makes your complainers feel better about their own miserable failures.

Once you learn how to block other ppl’s negative thoughts and stupid ideas, you will gradually start to gain more confidence in your own abilities and decision making. You will come to realize that other people generally just give you bad ideas, and once you learn to use the good information that you receive to your advantage you will begin to be more confident of your own perspectives - on just about any topic.

Remember Gamb:

The strongest man is the man who is alone.
You literally just said the same thing over and over, but phrased differently. Reading that sounded like you copied and pasted quotes from 4 different authors to make yourself look like some guru. I'm past beginning to think that everyone on this forum is either has mental problems or a dweeb behind a screen playing the numbers game and banging a few hefers here and there, calling himself a player. In all honesty @RichardTheFrog said what should have been said and speaks the truth. Chitty things happen to chitty people.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maca,

the purpose of being repetitive is because most people learn best that way.

Gamb, this ^ is a great example of how you ignore negativity and present it to everybody as the negative, ignorant narrow-minded drivel that it really is.
Yea, whatever dweeb, haven't you been caught plagiarizing other posters work once already? Another fake a$$ clown overcomplicating the game.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even worse than that playa: we fuel the doubt we have in our own abilities.

Don’t ever let anyone try to put any restrictions on you achieving your full potential.
I love the quote "obstacles only appears when you take your eyes off the goal. When you eyes are on the goal... there is no obstacles"

Gambino needs to clear his debts, reframe himself with positive energy (take a much things you can and view it has a accomplished goal...ex: you woke up and got out of bed... 1 goal accomplished, made you bed... goal 2 done... breakfast goal 3...)

Also Gambino, focus on your studies and internship.
Keep all your money to clear your debt.
Start inviting your friends or plate over to your place in a BYOB mode (bring your own booze aka alcohol).

Creativity is also in situation solving.

You are creative when you escape traffic to get to your appointment, or you find a way to get the girl number.

From your threads and posting history... you seems to be a guy all over the place and who's always seeking a High... so normal you crash when you enter a "quiet - nothing going on zone"

But quiet time are the most valuable, cause they allow you to reflect and prepare yourself for when the action starts again.

Remember give yourself a 5 list of goals/ or better routine.

1) Clear debt
2) Exercise : just walking or 20minutes cardio a day... use phone apps if needed + (remove alcohol consumption, restrict it to 1 drink at a socia event)
3) Do everything you need to succeed at internship and get referrals (reviews)
4) Keep the studying on (while the internship)
5) Review budget.

Sunday, I had a financial analysis done for a client... He's 20 000$ margin of credit indebt.. 7% interest rate. It will take him 500$ a month to clear it in 4 YEARS.

Debt are cancer, finance rekt couples/ltr/celibate.

Stay at your mom. Budget, use all money to clear debt.

Stay away from investing in stock/mutualfunds/crypto.... Keep it to your bank account (chequing)

Reaction score
4k is nothing to worry about. Student loan via the government is actually GOOD debt in my opinion. Interest rates are typically very low on gov't student loans. Pay the absolute minimum but pay it timely.

In my opinion fitness is a key factor. Clean eating and exercise are areas of my life that I've maintained consistently for the past 13 years. Not much else in life is harder and more satisfying than my workouts. I encourage you to go all out every time. Push your heart and lungs and mind to the maximum.

As evidenced in this very thread: Ignore people in your life for whom you have no use and/or disrespect. Silence is the best way. Kill them with silence, and only when it's absolutely necessary should you speak or address such people.

I challenge you to NEVER reciprocate insults, chidings, etc. In ALL areas of your life. Not just SS.

TIP: I've personally added many SS users to my Ignore list over the years and therefore haven't had to read/respond/waste my time with them. This includes users that I haven't read or responded to in YEARS.

Pressing the Ignore button guarantees that they stay out of sight/out of mind.
Right...

Cause the insults started with me?

As if I don't receive 100 insults to every 1 I give.

Reaction score
Absolutely.

I think a lot of guys in this “game” of picking up tend to neglect the importance of looks and physical fitness. Once you’re fit and looking good, the charm will naturally ooze, with a little bit of experience and self-introspection/self-correction of course.
What do you think about being rich? Same effect as being in shape?

Reaction score
Sure, being wealthy helps A LOT.

However, I find that flashing money around tends to attract the wrong kinds of women.

IMO, best to act like u don’t have much money, let your personality shine, and try to find a woman you know is with you because she wants to be, and not just because of your money.
I am not rich yet. I very honestly think I will be in 2 years.

Right now, I am wearing khaki shorts with paint and thinset stains on them, and my nails are covered in wall texture.

I really don't see myself being flashy Mr. Rolex other than the Lamborghini I plan to buy.

I really don't try to start sh1t with the people here, but maybe I just have different views.

I don't know whether my views or the commonly accepted views of this forum are more closely tied to reality.

I've actually never been rich before.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, being wealthy helps A LOT.

However, I find that flashing money around tends to attract the wrong kinds of women.

IMO, best to act like u don’t have much money, let your personality shine, and try to find a woman you know is with you because she wants to be, and not just because of your money.
Agreed. Flashing money might allow you to lay some nasty hoes but you’ll regret it later when you realized they weren’t attracted to you. Soooooooo much more rewarding when you lay a woman who is naturally attracted to who you are as a person.

Reaction score
Agreed. Flashing money might allow you to lay some nasty hoes but you’ll regret it later when you realized they weren’t attracted to you. Soooooooo much more rewarding when you lay a woman who is naturally attracted to who you are as a person.
And what would they be attracted to as a person?

Making money isn't easy. Isn't that me?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, whatever dweeb, haven't you been caught plagiarizing other posters work once already? Another fake a$$ clown overcomplicating the game.
Bradd80 is a legend on This forum, he wrote the most usefull field practice guide ever