Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A double standard in race and game discussion.

Reaction score
That's great bro. The ultimate goal is to find where works for you and capitalize on that. I'll take the West over the South all day everyday though but again, it's what works for you.
I guess it depends more on the area rather than the region. I'd take certain states in the west over certain states in the south and certain states in the south over certain states in the west.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it depends more on the area rather than the region. I'd take certain states in the west over certain states in the south and certain states in the south over certain states in the west.
Arizona seems like the most southern state in the west.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arizona seems like the most southern state in the west.
Arizona is very white and conservative so you would be correct.

I'd say women in the south are extremely open to dating outside their race. I see black guys with some of the hottest white women I've ever seen, and like I said I've pulled gorgeous blondes in Austin... It was almost too easy.

And of course Asian women will date white guys no matter where you are in the world, lol.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Arizona is very white and conservative so you would be correct.

I'd say women in the south are extremely open to dating outside their race. I see black guys with some of the hottest white women I've ever seen, and like I said I've pulled gorgeous blondes in Austin... It was almost too easy.

And of course Asian women will date white guys no matter where you are in the world, lol.
Depends on where you are at. Atlanta and Charlotte are pretty good, but places like Memphis, Nashville, Charleston, and etc are only limited to lower income people. These cities haven't really modernized, so they will retain their antebellum southern culture which completely throws blacks out of the picture lol. I would say DC, Atlanta, and Charlotte are the best cities for black men with potential. I would stay the hell away from Nashville, Jacksonville, Memphis, Louisville, and New Orleans lol.

Reaction score
Depends on where you are at. Atlanta and Charlotte are pretty good, but places like Memphis, Nashville, Charleston, and etc are only limited to lower income people. These cities haven't really modernized, so they will retain their antebellum southern culture which completely throws blacks out of the picture lol. I would say DC, Atlanta, and Charlotte are the best cities for black men with potential. I would stay the hell away from Nashville, Jacksonville, Memphis, Louisville, and New Orleans lol.
Atlanta may be good for black guys but it sucks for everyone else in my experience. People there still haven't adjusted to seeing "foreigners" as Americans and as a result, the hot white girls there only go for white or black guys. I had some luck there with transplants but so glad I got out of that city.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Atlanta may be good for black guys but it sucks for everyone else in my experience. People there still haven't adjusted to seeing "foreigners" as Americans and as a result, the hot white girls there only go for white or black guys. I had some luck there with transplants but so glad I got out of that city.
I've noticed that White Americans don't see Asians as a threat. You could get by in a really conservative area unlike blacks and some Hispanics. Hispanics tend to stick together though which makes people not mess with them. Blacks will ditch their race and get eaten alive lol in white suburbia. Just act like Harold or Kumar instead of Yang or Patel.

Reaction score
I've noticed that White Americans don't see Asians as a threat. You could get by in a really conservative area unlike blacks and some Hispanics. Hispanics tend to stick together though which makes people not mess with them. Blacks will ditch their race and get eaten alive lol in white suburbia. Just act like Harold or Kumar instead of Yang or Patel.
Atlanta isn't really all that conservative though.

I didn't have that much luck in Atlanta unless it was with foreign women or transplant women. The culture there isn't too accepting of you unless you're white or black, everyone else was mostly excluded no matter how westernized they were. I did not meet any brown guys having some serious success there. I managed to do alright due to the foreign women and transplants that were there (note: I exclusively chased after white girls my whole time there, that had a lot to do with it) but other than that, the culture there was not too accepting.

What I found was that blacks and whites there intermingled all the time but most guys that weren't black or white either stuck with their own race or were lonely. I've had way more luck in other southern cities and found a handful of brown men that have done exceptionally well there.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Atlanta isn't really all that conservative though.

I didn't have that much luck in Atlanta unless it was with foreign women or transplant women. The culture there isn't too accepting of you unless you're white or black, everyone else was mostly excluded no matter how westernized they were. I did not meet any brown guys having some serious success there. I managed to do alright due to the foreign women and transplants that were there (note: I exclusively chased after white girls my whole time there, that had a lot to do with it) but other than that, the culture there was not too accepting.

What I found was that blacks and whites there intermingled all the time but most guys that weren't black or white either stuck with their own race or were lonely. I've had way more luck in other southern cities and found a handful of brown men that have done exceptionally well there.
Where are you finding these foreign women? I would rather have them then american women any day.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Seems you men are more interested in having a pity party than actually learning something.

This video explains why your race and other shallow BS don't matter to women as much as you think:

REMEMBER: All women care about is what you can do for them.
Ya man, it's not like we haven't experienced it first hand or not. This **** applies to white man.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Ya man, it's not like we haven't experienced it first hand or not. This **** applies to white man.
It applies to all men.

Female hypergamy is the reality in all places where women are free and have civil rights. I once pointed out how the French women sided with the Nazi's after they were conquered. Women go with the WINNER and they don't care who the winner is. There is no racial loyalty whatsoever.

Since society views white men as "winners" by default compared to others.. it makes sense most women prefer white men for social status reasons. However, if the best "winner" available is a non-white.. then a woman will go with him just as easily.

All women care about in the end is what you can do for them.

Reaction score
@Poon King

True, all women care about in the end is what you can do for them. Unfortunately, majority of that has to do with status. Women want to date or be with men they can brag about, show off to their friends, or get a status boost for being with.

In some parts of the country, your race has a lot to do with the status you can give to a woman. In some parts of the USA, some broke unemployed overweight redneck will get the hot girl over the handsome minority with a nice career almost every single time. As a guy who isn't white, you would be wise to avoid such areas.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Poon King

True, all women care about in the end is what you can do for them. Unfortunately, majority of that has to do with status. Women want to date or be with men they can brag about, show off to their friends, or get a status boost for being with.

In some parts of the country, your race has a lot to do with the status you can give to a woman. In some parts of the USA, some broke unemployed overweight redneck will get the hot girl over the handsome minority with a nice career almost every single time. As a guy who isn't white, you would be wise to avoid such areas.
Yes. It doesn't explain the thousands of Indian guys who live in Silicon Valley making tons of money and can't find a girlfriend, while broke white guys are cleaning up. I see these white guys who have no education, no career path, and no style who can pull 9's out here. I'm not sure what PK means by what you can do for them. If it's money, then it contradicts what is happening in the Bay. If it's orgasms, then sure I'll agree with his thesis because most Asian guys don't have much sexual experience.

White males can deny that Asian guys have it harder than them, but that doesn't change things. It just creates a standstill in the conversation.

If someone can explain to me why many, many women write "no Indian guys" in their online dating profiles, I will stop commenting in this thread.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yep,
Yes. It doesn't explain the thousands of Indian guys who live in Silicon Valley making tons of money and can't find a girlfriend, while broke white guys are cleaning up. I see these white guys who have no education, no career path, and no style who can pull 9's out here. I'm not sure what PK means by what you can do for them. If it's money, then it contradicts what is happening in the Bay. If it's orgasms, then sure I'll agree with his thesis because most Asian guys don't have much sexual experience.

White males can deny that Asian guys have it harder than them, but that doesn't change things. It just creates a standstill in the conversation.

If someone can explain to me why many, many women write "no Indian guys" in their online dating profiles, I will stop commenting in this thread.
Excatly, the only black guys pulling girls are thugs. They are the epitome of a bad boy loser, but they are cleaning it with black women and other races. If you are a black guy and not a thug then good luck finding ****!

I also see mostly loser whites with girls. The white guys that have their **** together either have long term gfs or they are struggling.

Reaction score

I was wondering, other than Austin, what other cities have been good for you?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You men are not failing with women because of your race. You're failing because you're desperate, pedestalizing, whining, crying little b!tches.

The easiest way to repel women is to be a weak faggot. This is not to say there is no truth to the race issue. But to make it sound like its the only reason you can't get women is retarded. I know men of every race who clean up. Even Asian, Indian and nerdy black guys can get attractive women. I've seen it.

But when you walk out your door in the morning and tell yourself you will fail because of your race.. then you have basically sealed your own doom. The good news is.. that means more women for me. So keep being weak faggots.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You men are not failing with women because of your race. You're failing because you're desperate, pedestalizing, whining, crying little b!tches.

The easiest way to repel women is to be a weak faggot. This is not to say there is no truth to the race issue. But to make it sound like its the only reason you can't get women is retarded. I know men of every race who clean up. Even Asian, Indian and nerdy black guys can get attractive women. I've seen it.

But when you walk out your door in the morning and tell yourself you will fail because of your race.. then you have basically sealed your own doom. The good news is.. that means more women for me. So keep being weak faggots.
I would give this 100 likes if I could. I was literally going to say that also.
Defeatism will never get them anywhere with women. Women want strong and confident men who are unswayed by adversity. Women do not want insecure men. It is literally the foundation of what we know about attraction, and why game/PUA theory focuses on creating the image of a confident and fearless man.