Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A double standard in race and game discussion.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
notice that these girls are commonly found in the suburbs and tend to go for the really douchey and sociopathic white guys as opposed to the classy and cool ones.
I think you are misreading this...
Sociopathy/douche guys have confidence and fearlessness. Women like confidence in a man, that is the most IMPORTANT trait to convey to women. Blondes have their pick of men, and from this they pick the guy who has the most "alpha" like traits the main one being confidence.

Poor Eliot, no amount of game could have saved him, he was chasing girls who immediately looked at him and disqualified him for his exotic appearance.
He was also very insecure and a winey b!tch. Seriously have you seen his videos with him going on with his entitlement mentality about what he thinks he deserves. NOBODY deserves or owes you anything. It has less to do with his appearance, more to do with his general insecurity and immaturity.

Reaction score
At this point, I might have to do a guide just for guys of minority groups who want to game hot blondes.

As I have suggested many times, go foreign, you will love yourself for it. Go for the hot blonde from Eastern Europe or even western Euro countries, I've had a great deal of success with them and found that my ethnic appearance (Indian) actually helped me. I was taking legit 8s out to dinner in my area and we would get stared because she was easily the hottest girl in the room, you more or less have a level playing field with guys of all races since these girls just want cool guys with game who know how to have a great time in life.

The only time you will always be disappointed in going for blondes is if you did what Eliot did, go for the popular girl types who don't grow out of high school, you will be disappointed. Only a small subset of guys tend to have success with these sorts of girls and yes, they generally do care a lot more about race because they are vain and see everyone as a stereotype. Not to say you can't have success with them either but you're relying purely on luck and numbers, on top of that, she likely isn't even a natural blonde.

I almost made that same mistake when I was going after this one ex-sorority girl that led me on at first but was hold and cold towards me, obviously a fake blonde with bleached hair. All the while I had this one Euro girl who was friendly towards me and showing a lot more interest. I ignored the Euro girl for just a little bit because I was into the sorority girl (I had the same messed up obsession that Eliot did years back, minus the sick hatred and awful thoughts of hurting people though).

Eventually said **** it, went after the Euro girl, and the sorority girl was now going after me but by then I had lost all interest.

Of all the kinds of white girls though, I will say that the hot blonde All American girl type is hardest demographic for a guy of any minority group (especially foreign) to crack, it can be done but you better have a thick skin and a **** ton of persistence.

Lets stop the nonsense of hot blondes having the world at their disposal, hot women of any kind in general do.

Jay.jung

Reaction score
As I have suggested many times, go foreign, you will love yourself for it. Go for the hot blonde from Eastern Europe or even western Euro countries, I've had a great deal of success with them and found that my ethnic appearance (Indian) actually helped me. I was taking legit 8s out to dinner in my area and we would get stared because she was easily the hottest girl in the room, you more or less have a level playing field with guys of all races since these girls just want cool guys with game who know how to have a great time in life.

Lets stop the nonsense of hot blondes having the world at their disposal, hot women of any kind in general do.
Totally agree on these two points. I'm an Asian guy that has dated a good amount of attractive white women, but its very myopic to pine after hot blonde girls. On one hand, I get why there's so much hype:

1. They're usually hot.
2. They're promoted as a status symbol raiser.

This is very anecdotal, but I noticed most minority men that keep chasing after these types of women end up repelling them because they're so damn desperate and because they feel that getting with these women will validate their ego somehow.

I posted the results of a Tinder experiment I've done in Europe on my website, and let's just say this....North America / Canada isn't your only option of getting attractive white women. The rate at which I matched with women in Europe, and the quality was so much greater than in the US (and I didn't do poorly with online dating in the US). A lot of my fellow Asian guy friends have done really well in Eastern Europe. There's no shame in skewing the environment to your favor...you still have to be a guy women find attractive after all. After all, the point is to date attractive women isn't it?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately you shouldn't spent time on low interest women. That's why I'm on match.com gaming Indian girls. Yes many of them are only on there to catch a white guy (this is California after all) but at least they will know about my cultural background. White girls have negative stereotypes about Indians and Asians. As for the popular blondes, their families for generations have taught them to like white athletic guys so you're not going to change that overnight.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the open policy about whoever wants to date whoever, however the point is that blonde white women are the rarest and probably most desidered thing in the dating market, its obvious the competition is raw, they are basically at the top of the totem pole (I recall somebody using this term).
natural red headed girls are so rare, i'm not entirely sure they exist

Reaction score
Ultimately you shouldn't spent time on low interest women. That's why I'm on match.com gaming Indian girls. Yes many of them are only on there to catch a white guy (this is California after all) but at least they will know about my cultural background. White girls have negative stereotypes about Indians and Asians. As for the popular blondes, their families for generations have taught them to like white athletic guys so you're not going to change that overnight.
WTF man you are so annoying and inconsistent.

One week you're bragging about how nice white girls in Texas are to you and the next week you're throwing up your friends and desperately begging Indian girls to give you a chance. FFS, if you suck then just say it instead of making up bull**** about how girls in Texas were throwing themselves at you for being brown, I highly doubt that happened btw.

Just from your recent posts I can tell you never had any luck in Texas and simply made it all up. At least when you bitched about white girls hating you, you were consistent with it.

Reaction score
Totally agree on these two points. I'm an Asian guy that has dated a good amount of attractive white women, but its very myopic to pine after hot blonde girls. On one hand, I get why there's so much hype:

1. They're usually hot.
2. They're promoted as a status symbol raiser.

This is very anecdotal, but I noticed most minority men that keep chasing after these types of women end up repelling them because they're so damn desperate and because they feel that getting with these women will validate their ego somehow.
Used to be like that, mostly still am, pure numbers game and knowing your demographic. Keep on trying, keep your head up, take rejections with a smile, and keep hitting on whatever kinds of girls you like.

I've mostly been with blondes and I have no shyness about liking them. A lot of them can be bitches because they let it get to their heads but there are tons of cool ones out there too.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going for a radical concept here... Why not go for the girls that like you? I used to have a "type" I went for big busty girls but got surprised by starting something with someone who wasn't my type, super slim. Now she is my type.
Unless blonde vaginas a tighter and sweeter (which I doubt) then who cares. Lets stop giving these women more power than good genetics really warrants.

Reaction score
I am going for a radical concept here... Why not go for the girls that like you? I used to have a "type" I went for big busty girls but got surprised by starting something with someone who wasn't my type, super slim. Now she is my type.
Unless blonde vaginas a tighter and sweeter (which I doubt) then who cares. Lets stop giving these women more power than good genetics really warrants.
I see it as the equivalent of settling and I just don't settle.

I've missed out on a ton of sex with hot girls that weren't white and even a couple of cute brunettes because I was chasing blondes. At first I failed but then once I really got there and started regularly sleeping with blondes, it became a lot more fulfilling.

Of course if I was to take the advice given to me on this forum, I would have never gotten to where I wanted to get to.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough... I appreciate your resilience and determination. I was just thinking of those guys who think just because they think they understand hypergamy and game theory can score supermodels and 10s even though they are unnatractive themselves and get angrier and more depressed with every failure.

Jay.jung

Reaction score
To each their own. Nothing wrong with being with hot blonde girls, and getting hot girls that like you who aren't blonde :) At the end of the day, if you improve yourself and don't take rejection personally, you're bound to find some hot women that fit into what you want (i.e. a hot blonde) that likes you back.