Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Cautionary Tale: Beware the 30+ Aged Wife...

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Burroughs and am using this thread as a cautionary tale for myself.

After living in New Jersey for 5 years, I can tell you there's a HUGE jump between the women of America and women everywhere else. I've been abroad and the difference is enormous.

I've gotten to the point where I wouldn't even consider marrying a woman born and raised here in the suburbs. I'm very picky when it comes to certain aspects of women (Not picky at a bar, she doesn't need to know that I'm not calling her in a few days)... but I'm just STUNNED to how the game is played here and how women have the upper hand with men here in most cases, whether it's sexually or financially.

What the hell did you people put in the water that I can't start some dates without them feeling like they are doing ME a favor by going out with me?

Augustus, thank you for sharing your honesty and your pain with us. Great read.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Finally went to trial and got the final decision on the divorce.

Thankfully, I got a fair judge.

Five years of alimony at $1000 a month. With a 32 year marriage, it could have been much worse.

I feel like I can get my life back now.

-Augustus-

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Augustus_McCrae said:
Five years of alimony at $1000 a month. With a 32 year marriage, it could have been much worse.
Geez....$60,000 dollars to the woman who made the last few years of your life miserable. It's like signing a 2-year cell phone contract, being unhappy with your dysfunctional phone and poor network service, and then having to pay THEM to get out of it. It definitely could have been worse, but man that is just depressing. Why marry?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus:

Yes, I agree. The huge problem is no fault divorce. It removes a person's character and morality from the decision.

However, during the two days of trial, her true character did come out. She self destructed on the witness stand and looked like the lying sack of sh*t that she is. My lawyer did a great job. He got under her skin and rattled her so much that she was almost screaming at him. I was so satisfying to watch her squirm under examination after the years of pain that she inflicted on me.

I put in an incredible amount of time preparing a Standard of living schedule for the last six months we lived together and was able to demonstrate that her standard of living shouldn't be that high. My testimony also showed that she never lived up to her agreement to work full time after the kids went to school. And the judge commented that my ex could and should have worked more to contribute to the family financially.

I honestly think that the judge tried as best as she could to make a decision based on the fact that I was the decent one within the marriage and the one who took care of (and still takes care of) our children. However, she still had to make her decision working within the guidelines of no fault divorce and the presumption of alimony for a long term marriage. Also, since our kids are legally adults, we have no legal obligation to do anything for them, but I have the feeling, the judge did take that into account. And If she had given me zero alimony, there would be a greater chance of an appeal if my ex tries to appeal the decision (which I'm expecting).

And as in Mauser's case, the judge was a women (a straight up lesbian I think LOL). I actually thanked her afterward for a making a fair decision.
I could have gotten divorce raped for 15 years.

When the judge ruled durational alimony, I got a glimmer of hope and I saw my ex's head drop down. But I figured I would get 10 years. Then when
she said 5 years I almost jumped up out of my chair. My ex's head dropped down almost to the table (YES!!!). Right after everything was over, she darn near ran out of the room. It felt SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

I honestly feel like I got a last minute reprieve from a death sentence. The 2 1/2 year nightmare is almost over...

And to any guys out there: DON'T EVER GET MARRIED!

-Augustus-