Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 year LTR ends

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really solid advice here guys. Thank you so much for responding for me. I went out to the clubs for the first time ever as a single man last night (so weird that it took me until I was 25 to do it). I thought about my ex a lot, but had a great time. I had a nightmare last night that we met up at a local restaurant to try to talk things out. She told me she already was seeing someone else, and I quote, "there's a ton of d1kk out there." Lol!! Wasn't the kind of dream I needed to have right now but I think I'll look back on it and laugh hysterically about it

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young gun, your dumping of your girl was absolutely the right decision at that moment because that IS what happened and it couldn't have been any different. Simple as that. Nothing to feel bad about. Sure you can analyze it, take something from it, maybe some lessons, whatever but NEVER question or regret it.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "that IS what happened"? I'm confused.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i mean is there is no point in regretting or being upset about history because you cant turn back the clock to make a different choice. You did what you did because you thought it was the right thing to do. That means that was the right decision at the time because thats what happened. If it was the wrong decision it wouldnt have happened.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point. It definitely makes sense though. Like backbreaker said, I had a lot of time to think this over rationally but now that I'm in it I seem to be experiencing some pretty intense withdrawal symptoms, including second-guessing. Things are slowly getting better for me as each day goes by. Glad I posted on here because it's provided me with much-needed support.