3rd date...woman taking uber to meet up...subtle hint?

A

AJ84

do you ladies believe that sosuave is a hivemind or just one guy with a bunch of sock accounts or....?

there's guys on here who think sex means little, there's guys on here who think sex is everything, there's guys on here who think a girl who fvcks them is a slvt. there's guys on here who think a girl who doesn't fvck them is a wannabe nun

but like, most of the time these aren't the same guys. or they're guys with a reasonable middle ground like "sucking me off in the bathroom of a club is a little too hoe-ish, but I don't wanna wait til I'm engaged either"

idiots who think that a girl has to fvck them precisely on date 3 (any earlier she's a slvt, any later she's a game playing prude) are very rare.

it's like how there's a three episode test for anime (japanese cartoons). it doesn't mean that any anime that is good will be good by episode 3, or that it cannot get bad in episode 4 from a good start, neither of those scenarios are uncommon.

it means that on average, you'll figure out if you'll like most shows by episode 3, and anything that takes longer is an exception or a minority, rather than the rule. you're taking a few acceptable losses to save time and energy because it's better than watching 2 dozen shows every 3 months and only liking half of them.

in the same vein, the idea behind the 3 date rule is that it is thought, most of the time waiting longer than that isn't worth the investment for the guy in question and it's almost guaranteed that he would have a better time trying to get another girl instead. like how they say you shouldn't try to chase an uninterested girl and change her mind, but rather you should find one who likes you in the first place to avoid the sunk cost fallacy.

obviously there are girls who would be fantastic if you only waited on their leisure for sex, but the idea is that it's supposed to be far more likely that waiting longer than 3 dates would bear no useful fruit, if not then the rule needs to be updated to the 5-6 date rule or whatever.

I like how you don't seem to realize that taking pride in being an unconquered fortress is the exact same thing as a guy taking pride in uniting the world under his glorious banner.

women: Morior Invictus
men: Veni, Vidi, Vici

it's the same thing, it's cognitive dissonance to claim otherwise.
So like more of a general gauge of interest, like by date three there should be some indication that she’s into you sexually at the very least? Yeah I can see wanting to know by the third date, that’s there’s chemistry and some action that implies sex very soon. But I guess even then there’s no guarantee. I can see how the only guarantee of sex is when it’s actually happening lol so I get why a guy would want to move towards that sooner rather than later.
But alot of women are running an opposite strategy of waiting longer so that they are not seen or treated like a sl*t. I have gone on dates with a guy I was definitely very attracted to and wanted to sleep with right away but held off for the above reasons. I did however progress physical stuff on date three and date four then date five it happened. But if I didn’t progress anything and kept having platonic dates he would of dropped off, understandably.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, quick read on this situation appreciated. Got a 3rd date coming up with this woman and we are meeting downtown. She has been kind of low key, definitely interested but somewhat shy it seems like...nervous about PDA's in public, etc.

But I sense she is really attracted to me. She messaged me after the first date to let me know she had a great time, and makes it easy for me to see her even when I got busy and didn't contact her for a week. I shot her a text and she immediately accepted the date i proposed.

So my question is with this taking an uber down to where we are meeting, is this a subtle play by her so I end up driving her back to her place, which could potentially lead to an invite in and other things? Or am i reading into this too much? My gut tells me this is being done with a purpose in mind but maybe I'm ovethinking this.

What say you fellow DJs? Any experience with similar situations?

FYI we haven't smashed yet. Made out first date and kissed and she hugged me very tightly on the second date before we left and she told me how good my hug felt...

I'd say you are reading into it too much without knowing how often she takes an Uber. That doesn't mean you can't seize the opportunity to bang her. It's a perfect excuse for her to spend the night. Lead, see if she will follow.

I don't think an Uber means much. Her other signs show much more interest. Many of my dates drove their car to our first date and followed me home where we had sex until the next day, no Uber involved. I think as long as you are with the right type of girl and you have game you can close the deal.

A girl I started dating Thursday is meeting me in the bathroom at the place we visited yesterday so I can bang her....that is if I can get away from home...

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If you like her then be cool about it, if you were fvcking other girls you wouldn't even care.

WayTooReal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her then be cool about it, if you were fvcking other girls you wouldn't even care.
Lmao...did you not just read the last update? I banged this girl last night and another one the night before.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like high IL. I would say so however may need some more details. Is taking an uber the most convenient way to get around where you live? Did she drive the last 2 dates? How did her mentioning that she's taking an Uber come up?
+1

HL indicative of her coming. Stack 3 IOIs.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao...did you not just read the last update? I banged this girl last night and another one the night before.
Oh yeah? Well, seems like there's nothing to worry about it then......keep it up

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So like more of a general gauge of interest, like by date three there should be some indication that she’s into you sexually at the very least? Yeah I can see wanting to know by the third date, that’s there’s chemistry and some action that implies sex very soon. But I guess even then there’s no guarantee. I can see how the only guarantee of sex is when it’s actually happening lol so I get why a guy would want to move towards that sooner rather than later.
But alot of women are running an opposite strategy of waiting longer so that they are not seen or treated like a sl*t. I have gone on dates with a guy I was definitely very attracted to and wanted to sleep with right away but held off for the above reasons. I did however progress physical stuff on date three and date four then date five it happened. But if I didn’t progress anything and kept having platonic dates he would of dropped off, understandably.
@AJ84

I think different guys have different primary fears/worries but generally it all boils down to either cynicism of a woman's motives (gold digging, backburner, boredom/time killing, some other form of manipulation or attention whoring, etc.),

or trying not to get conned into investing for free or for table scraps (would you pay 10x as much as normal/average price for a random car under the promise that this car is tooooootally better in some intangible way because it costs more?)

Now if it's actually better and worth the wait that's a whole nother thing entirely. I've never seen that and I doubt I ever will, but I'd gladly wait longer than normal for a girl who was somehow better than other girls. But I imagine that plenty of guys would be too jaded/cynical/untrusting/impatient to actually wait even if they knew the girl was worth it, but that would be a flaw in us and a tragedy, not the girl's fault.

(Fun fact: I've known plenty of girls who wondered why I wouldn't get into a relationship with them whilst they were giving me less fun than a girl I knew who was married to someone else. And I'm just like "why would I take your word for it that you're less frigid and prudish with enough time and commitment spent waiting for you to find a sex drive and a kinky side?")

Although I'm no one note fool, my usual stance on this sort of thing is:
Be patient, as long as she isn't horrible to date or costing you a million dollars there's no reason that possibly waiting til date 5-6 for sex is that bad (but don't commit/be exclusive or pass up opportunities with other girls for this either)