Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 guys threatned me. Scary Incident on Campus

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be rude or anything man, but you sound like a *****. Even from your post you keep saying how scared you were. Not saying you should have tried to fight three guys, but atleast stand up for yourself.
And going to security...I'm sorry but it's a ***** move. It would have been different if they had kicked the **** out of you..but they didn't.
Its one thing to be scared but it's another to have a couple Asians on a college campus making you pee your panties.
Again..I'm not trying to be mean, but man up. Even if i was shaking like a little girl inside id I'd rather do my best to hide it and be a man and get my ass kicked before cowering and making up excuses for my intentions.
That attitude those guys had is the reason they have girlfriends and you don't.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called security? You should have secured your foot straight up their asses instead...

It was time to give some good ass whooping if you ask me. Then next day if these guys passed with a black eye and people were like "what happened to them" you should have said: "I fought these kids yesterday, kicked their asses".

Talking seriously now, they didn't come to chat or whatever, they came to intimidate and scare you. Or that is what it seems. I for one don't get it the details of your story.

What did they say first, then what did you reply, and after that, what did they say?

If they were acting all aggressive, I'd say something like "HEY, what the hell is this bull****, I didn't know she was your girlfriend so you better wake up and realize who you talking to". Something like that.

I didn't, personally, get it very well, sorry... It doesn't seem like they were trying to talk nicely to you tho. In that case you defend yourself properly, speaking in a calm yet strong tone. If they understand they do, if they don't you don't what can you do?

You say "I didn't know", and he keeps pushing it, you can't do much more, in that case you have much choice but to kick the AMOG's ass all the way across the corridor haha. After trying to explain the thing, you're just defending yourself, don't wanna get into no fight you know.

To be honest I don't really know unless I was there but the attitude is that if you gotta fight you gotta fight, if you can avoid it, try to, but in any case letting guys talk trash to you while you listen is a nono, I personally would love to get into a fight for the right reasons haha, if I can't avoid it and I must get into one, then so be it at least I'll enjoy it that is for sure lol. You seen "rocky"? That is a great movie, great indeed. BTW: Always look what is best to do in your particular situation... Even tho I said to stand up for yourself, remember you also have to do the best for you, you don't wanna end up on the hospital because these three guys kicked your ass in the floor, that'd be just stupid!

I hope I helped a little bit, it would be great to hear some more people to reply, all the replies so far were gold to me, lots to be learned, backbraker's story was neat lolol. Although the girl did have a BF, I am always confused by these things, but maybe in that particular situation it was cool. It depends on the context and everything I guess. Anyways, ty for the posts everyone! : D I already laughed today because of this topic. BTW, props for posting this thread man! You seem cool.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem I see here is not that scum threathning you but you being totally unable to deal with it properly.
First you should try to grow a pair and be able to deal with them properly,not my intention to insult you since most of the problems of modern guys are because of crappy parents and estrogen filled society.

Join a gym,the muscle will help you get attention from girls and respect from men,second do some boxe or sambo that not only will allow you to defend yourself but it will change your aura so you won't need to fight anyway.
There are bullies because there are weak men,if bloodly kicken bullies would change attitude.
Finally forget all that crap you heard about violence being wrong and useless,you got a demostration of the opposite.

randomshinichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh I'm sorry, she never told me she had a boyfriend" with a nice big smile.
Immediately should ring a few bells in his head. If you're lucky it'll distance him even more from her and there you can get your foot further between them.
"BTW she's really cute."
What's he gonna do now, beat you up for complimenting his girl?

If he still wants to fight, give him one. Why the hell are you backing down? This is still sosuave.com, right?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread makes me love my dad so freaking much

a lesson i never forgot. in 5th grade, i was quite small. probably the smallest kid in the 5th grade, i did not grow until the 7th grade I was like 4'10 95 pounds. I was at a new school for smart kids, but they put the school dead in the middle of hood "(if you watched gang banging in little rock, that area), and the school had a TAG program which I was in, and had the regular (poor) kids as well. My dad kept me clean at all times, I could dress even in 5th grade, had my little girlfriends and **** lol, dudes was hatin.

anyway, these 4 kids, all bigger than me, used to bully me everyday. they started takin my lunch money and I didn't want to get them in trouble so I just would ont say antyhing. i started making sammiches and taking them to school so i could have something to eat. i was alwready small and started to losing weight. my mom found out what i was doin and asked why i was taking food to school. long story short, she eventually got the truth out of me. she called my dad, my dad said look this is what is going to happen brandon....i'm going to call the school and make sure that you ate lunch tomorrow, and if you let the kids take your money, and if you haven't, i'm beating you ass when you get home. you can either fight them, or youc an fight me. needless to say when put in those terms it wasn't much of a choice. Becuase, I knwo for a fact, his older brother did the same thing with him as a child, I knew he wasn't playing he was more than willing to beat my ass to prove a lesson, and it was goin to be much worse than what the 4 boys could do.

so i go to school tomorrow, and here they come, i took the main one, and just wopped him, and the others came in and truth be told, I got the **** breat out of me, but not worse than the dude I got my hands on, i ****ed his ass smooth up, small and all. honestly, it would have been like a draw.. the other 2 dude, weren't expecting anything and were kinda there for token pressure, it was damn near a draw until the principle came and for some reason decided to hold me, and the dude got like 4 good licks in but i got in his ass. I had surprised myself. did not even get suspended, my dad came up to the school and explained what happened, and the principle knew the kids were giving people trouble, he gave me a warning but said he understood the situation. i was sore but you know what... they never ****ed with me again. i even became kinda cool with one of them in jr high. I remember that day well lol, becuase of the incident, we skipped the rest of the days classes and just focused on how to deal with bullies and ****, everyone in class was happy as hell. And this girl i had a crush on thought I was really brave and let me walk her to the bus and gave me her number

It must be the way you carry yourself or something that makes people think they can **** with you. I have been in rehabs, which is basically nothing but min security prison without bars, I have been in dope houses, I've been to clubs, hole in the wall clubs, and I'm not someone you would take as a thug in the least bit, in fact quite the opposite, and people just dont' **** with me like that. Even in rehab when someone had some beef with me, dudes that have been in prison for years had the respect to come at me like a man. I remember whenI was in rehab, my mother came pu to visit me.. my mother is an attractive woman from what I have been told, and this dude, who.. had ot know it was my mother becuase she is a ****ign spitting image of me, saw her and I guess to try to piss me off said "man i would **** the **** out of that". i got so pissed off, i graabbed the nearest thing to me and was about to split his wig and had to be restrained. that was the last time anyone ever said antyhing about my mother and he came up to me an apologized. we never liked each other, but that was the last time he went out of his way to try to rile me up once he saw i was more than willing to fight if need be.

never, ever be afraid of an ass whippin. 3 dudes come up to me like that, they would not have gotten out 2 words before I ****ed the dude closest to me. I'd conceded getting my ass whopping just to **** one of them up. The point is not winning or losing, it's about demanding respect. No one likes to fight even bullies. They do that becuase they think/know you aren't going to fight back.

randomshinichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, yours is a cool dad backbreaker.

I've never really been bullied before. I don't know why, I'm actually quite skinny and not that tall. Neither do I put out a "don't **** with me" aura.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that effect on guys. I'm good looking, smart as hell, women have always found me attractive and I can dress. I might have been an aFC but I was a fly one lol. Guys either love me or hate me and when they hate me, some try to size you up and "prove" you aren't anything. My little brother went through the same thing in high school, got robbed for his shoes, some new jordans by some dudes that just didn't' like him.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for the toughest guy out of the three and then give him a swift kick to the groin.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Look for the toughest guy out of the three and then give him a swift kick to the groin.
wrong, so wrong. fake the kick and then punch him in the face.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Did you learn that in Women's Self Defense?
Ahahahaa so true,reminds me the 50kg women who think that after 2 lessons of self-defence for beginners can take out a 90kg angry man :rotf:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah...this thread is geting interesting with these anecdotes. I'm getting out of approach anxiety right now and having another dude wanna kick your ass used to be one of the reasons I didn't approach. Screw it, I still went and yesterday I released a huge amount of anxiety.

I started conversation with 5 people( 1 HB9.5 in class and 1 HB8 in my singing class, another UG5 in psych class, and a few older women in the super market). As a matter of fact, I got into a looong conversation with the UG about psychology (my major) and she was liking it. I kept going and asked "do you have to go somewhere?)" and she just smiled and said " lol, noo, do you?"

I had to take a bus so I replied with that and we kept talking. All of a sudden she stops and says, alright I'll see you later and this dude (who appeared to be her bf) gave me the dirtiest look ever. He then started asking her questions aggressively (probably about me). Haha, this was a freaking UG5 I had no interest on; it's inevitable to get into these scenarios when you're a PUA. Like Backbreaker said, people will either love you or hate you and mostly it's going to be other dudes hating you or even women because you don't take anybody's sh!t.

To the OP: You got a load of good advice already, but try keeping your cool next time and don't be scared of your testosterone. We are naturally aggressive for a reason and trust me, that reason isn't going to the security office like you ran to your mom in elementary school. No offense, but you wussed out big time. I wouldn't have fought them off the bat, but I would have definitely not shown fear( even if I was crumbling inside).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad i was taught to never let anyone take advantage of me, too bad i wasn't taught to not be afraid to approach women!

FYI the OP is a lost cause. He might even be a troll.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
****.. I wish I was raised by your guys's parents. My dad tells me don't fight because in the real world it's a zero tolerance policy. I've wanted to beat some kids ass for some time, but I don't want to be grounded, haha. When I'm grounded, I'm grounded for months.

But once I move out, It'll be a whole new story for me. that's why I'm about to take KickBoxing classes so I can fight without getting in trouble.

@OP

Don't take **** form other's, be a damn man and grow some balls. Even if you can't fight, use your words and be aggressive with them.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread.

This sense of honor and standing up for people who don't give you/your sister/your mother respect was common knowledge like 40 years ago, but now people are afraid to fight.

Cool story backbreaker. My dad did something similar in the 70s when some douche made a crude comment about his sister.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lot of toughguys in this forum.

backbreaker your story reminds me of my highschool years. got jacked by about half a football team for pulling dj stuff. best night of my life. my dad asked me what was up with my ****ed up face and I told him I liked a girl and went for it. gave me a high five.

I think most of us have had confrontation about how suave we are. live and learn bro. If your gut says you should have fought, then you should have fought. but if your gut says you did the right thing by talking them down, you did it right. the best thing is that you are able to analyze your own experience and grow.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar said:
****.. I wish I was raised by your guys's parents. My dad tells me don't fight because in the real world it's a zero tolerance policy. I've wanted to beat some kids ass for some time, but I don't want to be grounded, haha. When I'm grounded, I'm grounded for months.

But once I move out, It'll be a whole new story for me. that's why I'm about to take KickBoxing classes so I can fight without getting in trouble.

@OP

Don't take **** form other's, be a damn man and grow some balls. Even if you can't fight, use your words and be aggressive with them.
You should listen to your dad.:rolleyes:

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theminatar But once I move out said:
without even looking at your stated age I can tell youre young, bro. Thats bull****. A fight is always trouble. Ive seen a lot of good martial artists get ****ed up on the street. People crazy. Saw one guy go for a triangle and get dropped on his muh****in head. Also, people got knives and stuff on the street. Unless you got some bad training (Im talking you know how to use a knife, REALLY know how to use a knife), you cant go around thinking youre invincible just cuz you do a couple of years of kickboxing. ****, Ive been fighting for about 7 years now and I still would have used words.

I really just want everyone to know that there are a lot of bad dudes out there. My yakuza buddies over here would just slice you the **** up and not care one bit. You cant just go around swinging at everybody. You gotta choose your battles. OP chose his battle. I kinda think he was a ***** about it, but HE made the call.

that being said, sarge on brothers.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
powpow said:
Theminatar But once I move out said:
without even looking at your stated age I can tell youre young, bro. Thats bull****. A fight is always trouble. Ive seen a lot of good martial artists get ****ed up on the street. People crazy. Saw one guy go for a triangle and get dropped on his muh****in head. Also, people got knives and stuff on the street. Unless you got some bad training (Im talking you know how to use a knife, REALLY know how to use a knife), you cant go around thinking youre invincible just cuz you do a couple of years of kickboxing. ****, Ive been fighting for about 7 years now and I still would have used words.

I really just want everyone to know that there are a lot of bad dudes out there. My yakuza buddies over here would just slice you the **** up and not care one bit. You cant just go around swinging at everybody. You gotta choose your battles. OP chose his battle. I kinda think he was a ***** about it, but HE made the call.

that being said, sarge on brothers.
I understand your point of view. I know for a fact I'm not invincible, but I'd rather fight in a controlled environment rather than the streets. That's why I'm doing Kickboxing.

MMA just means you can kick someones ass in the ring, doesn't mean you can kick someone's ass on the streets, especially if that person has a weapon of some sort.

firebladenut

Reaction score
It happens, ive hit on girls who have bf's sometimes their right next to them and within earshot.

I have found that some take offense and challenge you others just let it go and dont pay any attention.

Basicly ive found that just saying, something like "hey mate, sorry i didn't know" and just walk away. Most guys after that dont wanna follow it up unless their the bad type. In which case you run like fk lol