Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 guys threatned me. Scary Incident on Campus

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm currently taking 2 courses at Douglas.
At time i sarge on campus between breaks and yesterday as i was returning to my class 3 asian guys(one japanese-he spoke japanese)faux hawk, stocky build-works out), one chinese(5 10, medium build)and the other asian(didnt say anything-was there just for enforcement) all cornered me to a wall.i wouldnt be able to run

they asked me if i was chinese or japanese . im guessing so they can speak in our languages so no outsider would be able to listen.i told them i wasnt able to understand either languages fluently. the proceeded to speak in english. i was born and raised in TO.

all 3 of them corned me ,and one of them asked "why i asked for his gfs number", "do you always go around asking for girls number","what do you want my gf number for and you want to have sex with her" "i let you go this time, but next time if you talk to them we will be able to do anything we want to you-meaning beat me up . this all is a very threatening and mad like tone. it was scary. i didnt now what do do, but after class i told my instructor and he told me to report it to security.security told me to ignore them and if they come back at me or anything i should phone them on my cell. i have their number. i asked them if i see them around the cafertia or library would i be able to drag you guys along and go catch them. they said No .
i was early returning to class ,and there wasnt anyone around. i t hink one of his gf told the bf, and they followed and found out where my class was. this was probably done before.

i mean there was literally no one around since it was in a corned area in the middle of an intersection of a hallway.

i just told the 3 guys that " i didnt now it was his gf, and that if i got her number i just wanted to meet her for coffee, and if she was taken i wouldnt do anything " --one of them backed off a little. i was so scared. they did this in a very serious tone. i told them that approaching his gf and female friends wouldnt happen anymore.

i sarged a few asian girls around Douglas. I wouldnt now which was and wasn't his gf.

from now on im no longer going to sarge on campus and just keep it to downtown. first time this incident happened to me.
can't afford to loose out on broken teeth and bones. i have no dental plan at the moment.

i never said anything sexual or offensive to the girls either. first time this happened to me after sarging over so many girls in dwtn and metro. even the security guard on campus told me that their was nothing wrong with what i was doing(approaching girl and asking for their numbers)

anything like this happen to you guys before. if so let me now.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess just be careful where and who you hit on I guess! Asian guys are very protective, they sound like triads, dangerous dudes. I had this happened in clubs, the guy got all agressive so I just appologize to the guy and said no offence intended. Most of the time they let it go without incidents if you back down. Don't try Alpha male attitude and get into fights, not worth it for chicks.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong if u didnt know. we all hit on girls with bfs. i fuked a married woman once and after a while found out the husband was looking for me but never found me

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be something in the way you carry yourself that gave these dudes the idea to approach you like this, and you would cower or at least be **** scared.

Like someone else said, guys hit on girls all the time....even when they have bfs.

An acceptable response from you would've been "so" or "whatever bro" and kept walking. If you fall back on that they cornered you first....well, don't even let that happen in the first place. If 3 dudes try to body you into a corner it's already physical....act accordingly.....don't stick around to even listen to what they got to SAY.

I'll be damned if I'm walking around in my everyday life afraid of another man. Too much other **** to worry about.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one for violance, but too many people today are afraid to take an ass whopping. There are worse things on earth then getting yoru ass whipped. Today, the threat of getting your ass whipped is enough to scare some guys

Common ****ing sense says, that you didn't know these dudes, you didn't know they had women. My exact words to them would have been look, I didn't know they had BF's, yes I wanted to **** them, it's their jobs to tell me they are taken.. I didn't mean to disresepdct you but look brah,.. we can handle this **** right now, don't get it twisted. I'll be damned if a dude is going to "corner" me and make threats. I've had guys make threats before, but to have someone physically corner you, that's tantamount to slapping a dude. **** that, have some self respect. unless the dude had a knife on him or something like that, we were just going to have to fight, and if I got my ass whipped i Just got my ass whipped, but no dude is going to come up to me, put me in a corner and talk to me like a punk without having a busted lip.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm not one for violance, but too many people today are afraid to take an ass whopping. There are worse things on earth then getting yoru ass whipped. Today, the threat of getting your ass whipped is enough to scare some guys

Common ****ing sense says, that you didn't know these dudes, you didn't know they had women. My exact words to them would have been look, I didn't know they had BF's, yes I wanted to **** them, it's their jobs to tell me they are taken.. I didn't mean to disresepdct you but look brah,.. we can handle this **** right now, don't get it twisted. I'll be damned if a dude is going to "corner" me and make threats. I've had guys make threats before, but to have someone physically corner you, that's tantamount to slapping a dude. **** that, have some self respect. unless the dude had a knife on him or something like that, we were just going to have to fight, and if I got my ass whipped i Just got my ass whipped, but no dude is going to come up to me, put me in a corner and talk to me like a punk without having a busted lip.
Pretty much what I was meaning but with some extra stank on it. Well said.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ what Backbreaker says : Ask how in the hell were you to know if she had a boyfriend or not ? She was alone and she didn't inform you that she was taken...........
Obviously, this guy's a hothead and his "girlfriend" must like pushing his buttons by letting him know that she is desired by other men.
Also in regards to what Backbreaker said, a little physical pain (whether or not you win the fight) is much better than the pain of regret for not standing up for yourself.
P.S. I would have asked him that if it was his girlfriend, what were the other two dudes doing there ? Backup ? Why ?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I was in an AA meeting like 4 years ago, there was this hot girl I was gaming, this is around the time I really started to get"big" so I thought I was the **** lol. You know what.. I'd be lying if I said I did not know she was taken I did, i just did not care. Anyway, this dude, comes at me after the meeting one day, "he man me and you need to talk right now!".. I looked at him and I said "dude what the **** is your problem, i dont' know who the **** you think you are yelling at like a ***** I got your ***** right here come and get it" and started running towards him.. seriously man there is a way you talk to a man and a way you dont' talk to a man, he did the latter. lol, then dude was like "hey man I was just going to ask you did you talk to my girl, man chill out, i didn't mean to get you mad or anything" lol yeah right. I lied and told him I didn't know that was his girl, honestly I think he knew I was lying but he had expected to make a scene where I was going to back off like a *****. we was about to rumble in that joint. I really am not one for violence, combined with that I have the gift of the gab, I can talk myself out of anything I can get into.. but I do have a temper and that guy would have gotten dealt with, no questions asked. I don't play games like that, especially becuase I knew what he was tryiing to do.

I ended up ****ing the girl like a month later btw

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
I agree w/ what Backbreaker says : Ask how in the hell were you to know if she had a boyfriend or not ? She was alone and she didn't inform you that she was taken...........
Obviously, this guy's a hothead and his "girlfriend" must like pushing his buttons by letting him know that she is desired by other men.
Also in regards to what Backbreaker said, a little physical pain (whether or not you win the fight) is much better than the pain of regret for not standing up for yourself.
P.S. I would have asked him that if it was his girlfriend, what were the other two dudes doing there ? Backup ? Why ?
Too wordy man...them dudes were not interested in having a conversation. 3 dudes coming at one dude is all about intimidation or whoopin that ass. The second they got in his personal space he was justified in bodying through the crowd to avoid being posted up on or running, or doing wtfever to not be put in an even more compromising position. 3 dudes don't HAVE to entertain conversation/reasoning with 1 dude.

I can concede if you've never been in these situations that you might not know what to do. But trying to engage 3 dudes into a "talking to" isn't one of them. If you can get some physical space between they two of bodies of people and THEN try to talk to them...then yeah but no other way.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, dont stop sarging because of that. that was an unfortunate incident that can happen anywhere. Secondly: Dont be a fvcking snitch, and call security. That's pvssy shyt that will get your ass kicked or worse. It was some douchebag and his douchebag buddies giving you a hard time. Be a MAN about it, and explain the situation. Dont go 'tell' on people. Thats just gay, and honestly, I think you deserve an ass whooping for that, but not for chatting up their girls.

I also think you should wait till you catch that guy without his buddies around and step up like a man, and tell him not to ever fvck with you again. I've been in very similar situations and seen the guy alone and flipped out, and it made the guy respect me, and even be a little scared of me, even though I cant fight for shyt, and am skinny as hell.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you ever seen Gran Torino? Go find an old Vietnam war veteran and he'll take care of em.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this thread makes me pissed off just reading it because I was in a similar situation a long time ago.

I just came out of the bar and saw this girl I had seen around town. I aproached her, and started talking to her, she was with a group of people. Then her friend (they were both Asian) came up to me and shook my hand. While he was shaking my hand he started to threaten me.

I have a small anger mangament issue and I decided to leave before it escalated any further and I ended up in jail or stabbed.

That being said, after the incident I was fumming at myself for a few days because I didn't kick his ass.

I never saw the guy again.

However, that was after a bar at 3am, with more than 3 people, and it was on the street, not on a campus in the middle of the day. You shouldn't have let them corner you and you should've just told them to **** off and went on your way. Don't let these faux-hawk fags push you around.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are situations to stand up and fight but this is just not worth it over some chicks, Asian guys don't let things go easily, it could escalate to a situation you do not want to be in. All for some random chick, not worth it!!

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man man man this is classic!

its only natural that you got scared, man. Its your basic instinct.

This is actually the root of why so many guys have approach anxiety. Your instincts tell you that the consequences of hitting on a woman that could possibly have a boyfriend will cause you death or serious harm, which woul dmess up your chances of reproduction. Its a defence mechanism.

Consider yourself very lucky that you were able to experience the consequences firsthand, bro. Its like now you have tapped even further into your system. You understand now. But youre still alive. Think the fight club scene where edward norton gets the chemical burn. You have to overcome your fear. Sarge on brother.

Tell that japanese dude KUTABARE for me and keep sarging on campus.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man man man this is classic!

its only natural that you got scared, man. Its your basic instinct.

This is actually the root of why so many guys have approach anxiety. Your instincts tell you that the consequences of hitting on a woman that could possibly have a boyfriend will cause you death or serious harm, which woul dmess up your chances of reproduction. Its a defence mechanism.

Consider yourself very lucky that you were able to experience the consequences firsthand, bro. Its like now you have tapped even further into your system. You understand now. But youre still alive. Think the fight club scene where edward norton gets the chemical burn. You have to overcome your fear. Sarge on brother.

Tell that japanese dude KUTABARE for me and keep sarging on campus.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and by the way, I dont recommend fighting three guys at once. We play this game called shark tank at my mma gym. One vs three. Unless you are Kratos, you are gonna lose, even if youre one bad dude. You did the right thing by talking them down, but you gotta keep on sarging. On campus. To asian girls. Cuz theyre the bomb.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can feel proud, man. They felt that it takes 3 guys to scare you of.
When something like this happened to me, well I have a tendency to take it personally and I snap, basically when someone corners me assuming I am his b1tch I suddenly have this urge to rip his head off. And it helps, because they can see that in your eyes...they realize their mistake and back off fast.

Unless they are super thugs they won't risk confronting you when you appear dangerous enough - willing to give some punches.

Next time just slap one guy really hard. No excuses, no talking. If they corner you threatening you, you have the right to defend yourself. They will think hard before they corner you again.