Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2Pac

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently started listening to more of Tupac's music and gotten to know him as a person through interviews and documentaries. I always liked his music, but now that I know him more as a person I believe he personifies what every male should strive to be like. He has all the characteristics of a pimp, but more than that the traits of a role model. The best lessons in life are often learned from life itself. This meaning one of the best ways to act like a DJ is not to read about it, but surround yourself with DJ's and learn from observation. Similarly to this, I strongly urge any of you who have yet to discover Tupac's music to do so, and also try to educate yourself about him as a person. In case you don't believe me: "In a recent interview, Beyonce Knowles, lead singer of Destiny's Child, named Tupac her dream date. She went on to say how handsome and talented he was and how his music "changed the lives of many, many people."
This is coming from a beautiful star who could have any man she wants. Tupac is simply a legend, and every man could learn a lesson or two from him.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"he personifies what every male should strive to be like."

No thanks - I don't want to end up in jail or dead.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupac is not really what a DJ is about. A lot of what he did was putting on a show for the audience. Plus he sexually assaulted a girl, something that nobody should even think about. Beyoncé said that because Tupac the Legend was bigger than the person. I bet 99% of girls in the US would go out with him. He's rich, he's smart, he's aggressive, he's masculine, and he isn't afraid to say whats on his mind.

Compare Tupac from 2Pacalypse Now to All Eyez On Me.

On his first album 2pac was militant and wished to see the end of "white Amerikkka" and hated just about everyone except himself. On his last CD, he seemed to be a bit more laid back to make sure more people, namely white people, would buy his albums.

I think 2pac is the best rapper ever but isn't a DJ.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about, man? Before he realized he could make money off the whole Bishop act from the movie "Juice", Tupac was some fruity azz aspiring actor.

He's a good rapper and all, but you're making him sound like Jesus Christ.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Rose from Concrete," a collection of poems is what Tupac is all about. So, before criticizing him, read the book. A passage from the book's introduction explains the importance of the book:

"Written when Tupac was nineteen, this poetry is free from the restraints of the music industry and monetary pressures. It is free of the anger that came from getting shot, betrayed, and throw in jail for a crime I believe he never committed. It is Tupac before his fame."

Consider that. His remarkable insight still shines through in some of his later songs, but he was overtaken by the gangsta lifestyle.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
wutup, I wanted this to be in the discussion section, my bad. Derek- yea that's true, however his personality is more representative of what i'm talking about. Eric- Obviously Pac was out of control at times but that's part of what makes him appealing. He's a badass thug, however he is also compassionate and loving. His character, underneath all the Bs is what i'm trying to get at. I'm not telling any of you to like him, but to give an attempt at appreciating him.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
What the F

Lets get one thing straight out of this post if anything...
Beyonce Knowles is f*cking ugly.. and the way she talks is so lame... she has that lame slang.. but along with that shes stupid.
Austin Powers 3 sucked before it even came out because it was announced that she was in it.

And another thing if you think killing people, stealing, doing illegal drugs, extortion, cursing, drug dealing, assault and battery are all what makes a DJ then you need to shut the f*ck up and get your head our of your @ss.. Tupac is nothing but AFC ...
and if you cant see that then go do all the things Tupac did....
and see where that gets you.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse my French...... but the *igga's DEAD. He couldn't POSSIBLY have been that much of a DJ if he ended up with lead in his ass. At least in the broader sense of the word 'Don Juan' (one who lives life to the fullest), this applies. I've participated in the EXACT SAME DEBATE before, in a thread a long time ago and in a galaxy far, far away...

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that say why he got shot...do you even know why? It was because he wanted to leave the thug lifestyle behind and pursue his growing acting career. Then the CEO of Death Row, Suge Knight, got pissed (remember, a year before he bailed 2pac out from prison with $1.4 million) and had him shot.

So that theory goes out the window because it was the opposite - he wanted to live a better life but instead found the lead treatment.

Eric- Obviously Pac was out of control at times but that's part of what makes him appealing. He's a badass thug, however he is also compassionate and loving.
Possibly. I'll give you the fact that he is a deep man. However he was someone who had to live up to his "Thug Life" tattoo. He got caught up in the image and hype - both are something DJs should not be doing.

"The Rose from Concrete," a collection of poems is what Tupac is all about
I read it and enjoyed it but it doesn't make Tupac into a DJ. He was a smart man but see the last part that I posted.

Beyonce Knowles is f*cking ugly
No, she's not.

and the way she talks is so lame... she has that lame slang.. but along with that shes stupid.
She was born and raised in Texas. Of course she is going to have a slang. I don't know of many Texans that don't have some degree of slang.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me put it this way. If you were to take any of the good posts and material from the bible and applied it to Tupac he would fit all the criteria of a Don. If you think he is AFC you don't understand him and what he was about. He was a leader, and was excellent at expressing himself. You can hate or call this wack all you want but Tupac is a man among many who stood up for what he believed, didn't give a ****, and survived tough times that few people have experienced. This is simply reality that I gotta lay down to illustrate my point.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HighFlyer
let me put it this way. If you were to take any of the good posts and material from the bible and applied it to Tupac he would fit all the criteria of a Don. If you think he is AFC you don't understand him and what he was about. He was a leader, and was excellent at expressing himself. You can hate or call this wack all you want but Tupac is a man among many who stood up for what he believed, didn't give a ****, and survived tough times that few people have experienced. This is simply reality that I gotta lay down to illustrate my point.

This, coming from the "Ghettoes" of Conneticut. :D

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHHAA "Ghettoes of Connecticut"!!

anyways...2pac was a great rapper and one deep
mutha****a,but he is over rated. By reading some of these posts i'd think people are in the cult where they worship him as their god. He was a regular person,with regular problems,who was a great lyrisist and who put on that whole "i'm a thug,i'll blast yo ass" act to be more accepted in the black community.

I'm not sure if he was a DJ or not,cause you never know,without meeting the person what is an act and whats real.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what makes an individual a DJ?

* Is it getting all the women you want?

* Is it being a man?

* Is it living your life to the fullest?

None of jokers can't answer this correctly.

I have to say that at first I didn't like Pac back in the day but when I grew up I began to understand the things he spoke lyrically of that no one could say was not the truth.
His dirty laundry was aired a lot more than some of you cats idols so that your reason for judging the man like your sh*t don't stank.

Nobody is idolizing Pac the way you all think but you Christians should know something about casting the first stone. So until you recognize that you don't sh*t gold all the time is when you will accept people for themselves not what you think they should be in your little world.

:confused:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
So what makes an individual a DJ?

* Is it getting all the women you want?

* Is it being a man?

* Is it living your life to the fullest?

You just answered your own question, possibly with the exception of the first one. Many men who have done great things didn't always get puzzy. But unless you're not continually deprieved of it in real life and at least get some, I think that's fine. It's the other things that are most important. You get personal satisfaction from banging women, but you get recognition in history for doing other things.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
You just answered your own question, possibly with the exception of the first one. Many men who have done great things didn't always get puzzy. But unless you're not continually deprieved of it in real life and at least get some, I think that's fine. It's the other things that are most important. You get personal satisfaction from banging women, but you get recognition in history for doing other things.
So what drew you to this site. Was how to be a better man and not how to be a better man with women?

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What the F

Originally posted by HappyHobo
Beyonce Knowles is f*cking ugly.
She's ugly? ... wtf are you on?

If you said she was "average" I would've been shocked. But no, you're even calling her ugly, heh. :eek:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
How can you say Beyonce is ugly. Yes i know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you can tell when a person looks good and she does that exceedingly well.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupac had charisma, a thug image, sex appeal, and lots of $$$$, plus ambition and confidence. With all of that., of course chicks would love him. But like Jake said, he lacked survival skills. I wouldn't say he's a DJ but more of a bad-boy type who can pull women. A very talented artist though, easily one of my favorite rappers.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love his rapid fire style of rapping. :cool: Sounds like an A-K or something.