2Pac

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha hell yah Jake, he really does. I don't know if you ever heard that one freestyle he has, he starts out slow and he gets faster and better as the track goes forward...very dope song anyways.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake, ever heard of Bridgeport? That is the Ghetto, in CT

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Tupac is definately a good example....

a good example of a member from an oppressed black community rejected from society and compensating that with violence and destruction because their body or self is the only means of value they have since they have little social status.

But by commiting these acts of violence and crime it only rejects them from society even more. Most "street blacks" don't realize this because they are too primitive. (not educaated)

To use Tupac as an example of this is surely more qualified, than of him as a dj.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eric Smith
Plus he sexually assaulted a girl, something that nobody should even think about.
I have no problem with the rest of your post. I don't really care if you would of said "He was the fakest rapper of all time"

Now, I do have a problem with the statement above. All I'm going to say is...

Why steal from a bank if you have millions?

Also, he was never convicted of "rape."

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What the F

Originally posted by HappyHobo
And another thing if you think killing people, stealing, doing illegal drugs, extortion, cursing, drug dealing, assault and battery are all what makes a DJ then you need to shut the f*ck up and get your head our of your @ss.. Tupac is nothing but AFC ...
and if you cant see that then go do all the things Tupac did....
and see where that gets you.
This is like saying a mobster who does all of the following can't be a good father.

"killing people, stealing, doing illegal drugs, extortion(which he never did), cursing(haha), drug dealing, assault and battery"

If you think that a person who is attractive to women can't do those things and still be a "DJ" then you need to get you head out of your @ss.

What I'm saying is that those are too different things entirely.

A "Don Juan" is simply somebody that attracts women. Simple. If your definition is somebody that doesnt curse. I guess I'm fvcked!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Excuse my French...... but the *igga's DEAD. He couldn't POSSIBLY have been that much of a DJ if he ended up with lead in his ass. At least in the broader sense of the word 'Don Juan' (one who lives life to the fullest), this applies. I've participated in the EXACT SAME DEBATE before, in a thread a long time ago and in a galaxy far, far away...
Well, I guess a "Don Juan" is somebody that can't die from a shooting either.

I didn't know there were all these guidelines.

He also did live his life to the fullest. A good book explaining this would be by his bodyguard. It's called "Got your back by Frank Alexander"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by digitalrat

He also did live his life to the fullest. A good book explaining this would be by his bodyguard. It's called "Got your back by Frank Alexander"

Don't take my words out of context. That is all. Now go play, grasshopper.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
He couldn't POSSIBLY have been that much of a DJ if he ended up with lead in his ass.
Out of context?

I like playing, I like grasshoppers!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by digitalrat

I would rather die at 25 and lived my life to the fullest like 2pac than die at 75 having achieved nothing worthwhile in your life.

This, coming from the "Ghettoes" of Conneticut.
Every state has ghettos. Even the state I lived in, Iowa, had them. I should know since I was in one for a few months. It was a hard life too seeing as how my mom had to support the family on a $6/hr KFC job. We had nothing. No, we didn't live in trailers but real tenements. So forget that location BS.

I love his rapid fire style of rapping
2pac's death if you ask me was the near death of the rap industry in general. 2pac told stories, rhymed well, and wasn't afraid to tell whats going on. He never claimed to kill hundreds of people unlike many rappers but admitted that he would pull the trigger if you pissed him off enough (see Hail Mary)

No rappers now are even attempting to go at the same level as 2pac has. Eminem is the next best thing because he isn't afraid to tell people off and stays true to what he said. While everyone was doing R&B sh1t crooning to the ladies, at the same time Eminem made a song dissing gold diggers and fake hoes.

syncronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
being an artist is being a DJ

He was a poet thats for sure. He was an artist and if you want to attract women become an artist. Nothing attracts a woman more then a guy that is creative, musical, artistic, confident and even successful. As someone else on this board said one time: "If you're ugly learn to play the guitar" and thats the truth!

You can learn and practice every tip you see on this board but if you're an artist then you dont even need these tips. You show a girl the song you wrote, your next gig, or the album you just produced, the gallery you're showing your work at, the lyrics you wrote, the screenplay your wrote ect and that will get you laid faster then any F&C bullsh1t you read on this board. I PROMISE. Talent is attractive and nothing gets a women more wet then an artistic man.

2pac was known to write lyrics the night before or the day of he recorded these records. He was a remarkably talented and creative guy. Everyone that worked with him said that about him and that is an extremely attractive feature in a person.

Top Bottom